• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Up To No Good Plotting GIF by Hey Violet

Dude drops to his knees, clawing through the cave moss. No, there's no lettuce. Dude hears T'anks' voice ringing in his ears that she has a plan, now what. Dude really thought there might've been lettuce this time. He walks over to the corpse of Gobbo.

Dude lets out a sharp whistle to get the attention of T'anks.

Dude hoists his sword into the air and brings it crashing down onto Gobbo's neck, decapitating him in a single swing. Dude bends over, picks up Gobbo's head, still dripping with blood. He stares the dead goblin in the eyes, what is going through Dude's head? He turns his gaze to T'anks.

Dude lobs Gobbo's head toward T'anks, waiting to see what she'll do with a goblin head floating through the air at her...

(( @Raine ))
I'm sorry how is this not a villian origin story?

TD

Unlikely you can convince Dude of that with the current situation between him and T'anks.

...besides, hypothetically, there's value in keeping it in tact... for now.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
...So.

Gentlemen.

Are there any more jokes you'd like to make about poor T'anks so I can go and make them canon? :tease2

Fuckin' minor Gobbie Queen o'er 'ere. :giggle

Since when do bosses move out of the area if the boss fight?
I'm - me, not T'anks lol - under the distinct impression the trap is designed to flush the cave? Theoretically should apply to Klarg and whatever Goblin are in his chamber, the same way it would have presumably applied to the party.

If it just makes it harder to move (like there isn't a swift deluge of water), well... that's less helpful. But also less harmful for most of the party. Maybe, possibly. inb4 Klarg knows Lightning Magic or something.

Decisions, decisions!

I'll be back in like ~2 hours, standard Saturday evening grocery trip. Have fun~

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

Well we now got a cliffhanger waiting on T'anks to respond.

I suspect with Jump saying earlier he's not a big rper, he'll be fine with whatever.

T'anks Kiraine

Well we now got a cliffhanger waiting on T'anks to respond.

I suspect with Jump saying earlier he's not a big rper, he'll be fine with whatever.
Just pretend she nodded or something!

And out the door I go for real this time (finally, look this is a two-woman household shit happens!)

• Haha

TD

But if T'anks nods then we still gotta wait her to try to talk to Klarg.

The only question is - is everyone else going to wait just outside of the chamber for possibilities* or are we all piling in?

Can't speak to what other characters would do.

But if T'anks nods then we still gotta wait her to try to talk to Klarg.

The only question is - is everyone else going to wait just outside of the chamber for possibilities* or are we all piling in?

Can't speak to what other characters would do.
That depends on what T’anks is hoping will happen. It sounds like Klarg has 2 ways out, the chimney and the room we're in.

@VashTheStampede if I rub one out, would it be easier for me to climb the chimney? Could we time it so I climb up the chimney when T’anks and Dude walk in from our current chamber?

TD

😍😍

Protect Dragmire at all costs.

I think a Kutshort/Dragmire convo makes a lot of sense what with Dude standing an inch from T'anks waiting for a response. lol

TD

Dude: sings a song about making a deal with the devil to bring back someone who looks like a devil

Dude after a long sleep: makes a deal with someone who looks a devil

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

T'anks Kiraine

Looking at that map... uh. UHHH.

Depending on how much water is flowing from the waterfall (the bit on the right), and where the break is... you could conceivably flood the main tunnel where the stream is or Klarg's chamber. But... in the latter, would not the rope bridge also have a decent amount of water running towards it? :chuckle

We're going to watch a movie, so um... you've got time to make up your minds. :tease

• They’re Right, You Know?

TD

We just somehow arrived at Klarg in really good shape and there's a chance we might drown ourselves first.

I'm not sure if Vash would laugh or cry.
...or maybe both at the same time.

Looking at that map... uh. UHHH.

Depending on how much water is flowing from the waterfall (the bit on the right), and where the break is... you could conceivably flood the main tunnel where the stream is or Klarg's chamber. But... in the latter, would not the rope bridge also have a decent amount of water running towards it? :chuckle

We're going to watch a movie, so um... you've got time to make up your minds. :tease
I’m hoping it floods Klarg’s chamber, but I think you’re underestimating how high 20ft is and how much water could fit under it

TD

I mean.. given it would've taken ten minutes to climb up that chimney itself and we're now basically there - I'd think it's too far away to be viable, but I could be wrong.

TD

Dude & Dragmire at the same time:
LET'S LURE HIM INTO A TRAP

It's the love of wolf meat that connects us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom