• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but in the interest of trying to actually make this end of chapter happen in timely fashion:

Raine used Persuasion on @Dungeon Master
T'anks has informed me that, as a demonic bestial creature, she wishes to occasionally behave like one. She says that her beautifully maintained claws, sharp teeth and majestic argali horns are very much not being properly utilized and none really fit the mold of a 1 damage Unarmed Strike. She implores the gracious and most generous Dungeon Master to bequeath unto her new forms of wanton destruction, balanced appropriately, for:

1) Clawing the fuck out of idiots.
2) Repeatedly headbutting creatures and objects that annoy her.
3) Rending flesh from bone (and maybe through bone, she's not picky) with horrific biting.
4) And, because she's some sort of sheep/ram demon creature at minimum, the ability to ram something with her very hard horns. Possibly with a knockback because she's not sure how effective ramming something but then moving back 5 feet actually is as an attack. :giggle
Sounds like you want to be a monk

Okay but in the interest of trying to actually make this end of chapter happen in timely fashion:

Raine used Persuasion on @Dungeon Master
T'anks has informed me that, as a demonic bestial creature, she wishes to occasionally behave like one. She says that her beautifully maintained claws, sharp teeth and majestic argali horns are very much not being properly utilized and none really fit the mold of a 1 damage Unarmed Strike. She implores the gracious and most generous Dungeon Master to bequeath unto her new forms of wanton destruction, balanced appropriately, for:

1) Clawing the fuck out of idiots.
2) Repeatedly headbutting creatures and objects that annoy her.
3) Rending flesh from bone (and maybe through bone, she's not picky) with horrific biting.
4) And, because she's some sort of sheep/ram demon creature at minimum, the ability to ram something with her very hard horns. Possibly with a knockback because she's not sure how effective ramming something but then moving back 5 feet actually is as an attack. :giggle
You’re supposed to roll for persuasion

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Have y'all forgotten that Vash has given us a 50/50 chance of not getting fucking massacred?

All this future planning is going to mean one thing.

You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa

TD

Oh I've been superstitious for a long time. Ask anyone who was on a wolf team with me, if they start talking victory I'm always like "DON'T DO IT!!".

Magni Kragtail

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
Yeah, this is on target. They eventually put out a sourcebook that took that starter adventure and expanded it out into a full, "normal" D&D campaign, and that's what I'm running this from.

They put out a new version of the Starter set eventually, and that's the adventure Ben is running.
I didn't even know there was a new starter set. I swear I still see the one with the green dragon on it every time I go to Target

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Also nothing says you can't try to do those things and then beg for the dice gods and DM to oblige.
I mean I only asked for permission to save time! ;)

Sounds like you want to be a monk
ohmygoditsbeautifulwhatthefuuu (Christina translation: OH MY GOD IT IS BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE FUUU)

You're right! I do want to be a Monk!!

...But also this is that D&D Logic at work.

In order to become a feral animal and scratch and bite my enemies, I first have to undergo rigorous training and gain discipline in the Art of the Fist.

I must remember to try this on my cats next time 5 minutes from now. "No, you're not allowed to scratch me until I see some credentials." :giggle

TD

I mean I only asked for permission to save time! ;)
I mean we spent 3-4 real life days talking to goblins, Vash is pretty ambitious thinking this group of characters wraps it up tonight.

...unless he's just thinking we get obliterated by Klarg & Co.
I must remember to try this on my cats next time 5 minutes from now. "No, you're not allowed to scratch me until I see some credentials." :giggle
Please do let me know how this works out for you.

:chuckle

TD

T'anks giving Dude a rough time?

Never could've seen that coming. He even foreshadowed this madness when they first met.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
As T'anks releases the arrow, it flies with less precision than she intended, the trajectory slightly off from its intended path. However, fortune favors the bold. The arrow, despite its imperfect flight, grazes the wolf. This seemingly minor hit lands on an area already tender from previous wounds inflicted by the adventurers.

The cumulative effect of its injuries proves too much for the wolf. The impact of T'anks's arrow, minimal though it might have been under different circumstances
DO YOU SEE THE AMOUNT OF DISRESPECT THIS MAN IS GIVING ME?!

First, I can't bite a goblin's shiny metal ass face off.

Then, I roll horribly.

And finally, he trolls me before saying the dumb wolf died anyway.

MEN! :bah

• I Poka' You Face
Reactions: TD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom