• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even roll double digits.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
But you have magic hand for feeding the wolves

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer

I just want to preserve this because it is the moment this officially became a D&D campaign.

Cook the stew doo doo doo doo doo
Feed the wolves doo doo doo doo doo
Pet the wolves doo doo doo doo doo
Tame the wolves doo doo doo doo doo
Take the wolves doo doo doo doo doo
Dragmire can doo doo doo doo doo
Ride a wolf doo doo doo doo doo

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
The wolves happily ignore the Tortle and immediately set in on the pot of Dubious Stew.

As the clearly famished wolves get closer and closer to the bottom of the pot, they start sneaking glances at the Bard to try and decide his intentions and whether they should attempt to augment the soup with a bit more protein...
Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Dragmire is probably trying to find the quickest way to get to Waterdeep at this point.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
@VashTheStampede is there anyway in-universe where I will be able to communicate with Hopper in the future?
Hm. I'm not near my books right now so this is all from memory so it may not be accurate.

I don't think Arcane Trickster rogues get access to Speak With Animals, but I could be wrong.

If you take the Magic Initiate feat, I think you can choose it from the Bard or Druid's spell list.

There's a high level Druid/Bard spell called Awaken that would give a wolf the ability to speak 1 language of your choosing. But that's a 5th level spell (not the same as being level 5) and costs something like 500-1000g to cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom