• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tortle Dude goes lower.

...low enough?
earth hands GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

• Crikey!
Reactions: TD

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
My pain is endless. Nat20 on the investigation of a mangled goblin corpse?! I'm going to find literal shit or something, watch. 😂

Edit: Also, apparently there are 3 types of crossbows? Need to know which one ol' Other Goblin had!

• Haha

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
First reaction:
Oh Dude survived let's regroup!

1000010519.jpg

Second reaction:
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

(except the DM loved it so haaaaaaa)

First reaction:
Oh Dude survived let's regroup!

View attachment 8784

Second reaction:
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

(except the DM loved it so haaaaaaa)
I’m actually immune to it. I’ve perfected the dad response of singing it to my girls but changing the words to whatever I want them to be doing until they scream at me to stop :rofl

Please get dressed doo doo doo doo doo
Eat your fish doo doo doo doo doo
Brush your teeth doo doo doo doo doo
Time for school doo doo doo doo doo

• Haha

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
I'm glad you're used to it.

Because it won't be the last time.

unless we all die because I was totally expecting reinforcements

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
My rules re: resting are that you get 2 short rests between each long rest. Since you did just add a new party member, I'm cool with adding a 3rd in this special situation.

Also re: long rests, it is considered the norm that when stopping for a long rest, the party members take turns taking watch to hopefully ensure no enemy ambushes the party during their sleep. The only dangers would be (a) a party member with low perception missing an ambush attempt and (b) shit happening in the story while you sleep.

• This Is Fine
My rules re: resting are that you get 2 short rests between each long rest. Since you did just add a new party member, I'm cool with adding a 3rd in this special situation.

Also re: long rests, it is considered the norm that when stopping for a long rest, the party members take turns taking watch to hopefully ensure no enemy ambushes the party during their sleep. The only dangers would be (a) a party member with low perception missing an ambush attempt and (b) shit happening in the story while you sleep.
I think we only took 1 short rest so far.

Would my exploring the entrance to the cave count as taking watch? If I shouldn’t explore while they are resting, can I leave my post to be my action for after nap?

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
I think we only took 1 short rest so far.

Would my exploring the entrance to the cave count as taking watch? If I shouldn’t explore while they are resting, can I leave my post to be my action for after nap?
Yeah I believe you only took the 1 short rest after the initial ambush on the Triboar Trail.

If you all take a short rest, no watch is necessary. But you would be all taking the rest simultaneously, so your scouting would need to come before or after the rest.

Yeah I believe you only took the 1 short rest after the initial ambush on the Triboar Trail.

If you all take a short rest, no watch is necessary. But you would be all taking the rest simultaneously, so your scouting would need to come before or after the rest.
I’ll do whatever is best for the flow of the quest. Kutshort is at full health and has no spells to recharge, so he shouldn’t need to rest yet

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
NAW, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

...Gee, I surely do hope your contractor/boss wasn't sacrificed upon the altar of a malevolent overlord just locked in a cage in a very short cavern full of gold and riches. 👀 👀 👀

• This Is Fine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom