• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Oh cool so there's still a chance I'm the first to get perma-death.

Sweating Jennifer Aniston GIF by PBS SoCal

TD

The most useful thing Dude has done for this battle is to take a bath to distract the goblins.

Like literally. That's the most useful thing he's done.

TD

When Tortle Dude dies, my next backup should totally be a Sorcerer.

Yes this is where I'm expecting things to go.

I cursed Dude the moment I was like "hey everyone, here's who is best at each skill keep it in mind!".

Dragons Den No GIF by CBC

Nac McWeeble

Yvan eht nioj
When Tortle Dude dies, my next backup should totally be a Sorcerer.

Yes this is where I'm expecting things to go.

I cursed Dude the moment I was like "hey everyone, here's who is best at each skill keep it in mind!".

Dragons Den No GIF by CBC
I'm looking forward to the bromance between Tortle Danger and Boh'veen! :love

• Love
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
My favorite Zelda monster trivia:

1000002109.png

This fuckin asshole is called Pols Voice.

The Nintendo Famicom controller had a microphone built into it. If you yell into the microphone, all Pols Voices in the room immediately die. Because of their big ass ears.

Lots of ports of the game have a button or button combination you can press to emulate this instakill feature.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
Link changes colors in certain dungeons because the NES has a specific limitations on how many colors it can display, and the color of his skin in coded to the last available color slot. So when they need that color slot for certain dungeons it changes Link's skin to match.

Also all the dungeon maps were supposed to fit together to create an image the same size as the world map. The person in charge of that task got it all planned out...then realized he only used half the space allotted. Miyamoto said it was fine and then implemented the "Second Quest", basically inventing New Game+

TD

I am so confused by kut's actions and dice rolls.

I have no idea what's happening lmao

I think I'm having difficulty following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom