• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Yeah I'll definitely pass on the Tortle Soup then. 👀

But, oh yes. Cute Spider Girl. That's where I went wrong in my Googling.

I-dont-know-what-i-expected.png

The top right one is what made me facepalm. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS DeviantArt?!

• Crikey!
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Raine got that TD luck.

Roll a D6 3x!

Total = 6

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
@VashTheStampede am I being a dumdum, or does the forum software limit us to 2 of any single die per post? 🤔

I tried clicking "+" and then just wrote in 3 manually, but no dice.

ALSO MY ROLLS HURT MY SOUUUL
Might be more of a Ben question as I THINK he set it up, but I too cannot roll more than 2 at a time. But you can roll a total of 5 times in a post.

TD

I thought the "Roll up to 5 times" button maybe did something, but maybe it's just telling you that you can roll 5 times. Weird it's a button.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Also, I'm going to need Nae to just go ahead and make a second character.

Named Duff McWhalen.

Because my brain always wants to read that when seeing the "McW" and then I have a stupid giggle fit because I'm very mature.

• Chef’s Kiss

TD

Don't worry, in D&D that means one of two things: either you're going to make a critical roll to kill a big boss... or... you're going to die in a fire and brimstone sort of way.
I'm playing a different game - I'm not supposed to die this early and brutally.

...at least my backup is ready to go in the guild.

but I'll be really sad if I don't get to play out Dude's character development

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
I'm playing a different game - I'm not supposed to die this early and brutally.

...at least my backup is ready to go in the guild.

but I'll be really sad if I don't get to play out Dude's character development
lol, I'm sure you'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I almost got gibbed by a fume drake and survived. I also jumped naked into a hot spring that no one joined me in... so that was awkward.

• Hide the Pain

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
A FUME DRAKE.

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

I'm struggling with normal ass goblins.

Dude is doomed.
I'd like to say that our half orc barbarian carried the load... but he enraged and still managed to miss every swing of his axe.

I did get to kill one with my crossbow and made a snakes on a plane reference, so that was pretty cool.

• Chef’s Kiss

TD

I'd like to say that our half orc barbarian carried the load... but he enraged and still managed to miss every swing of his axe.

I did get to kill one with my crossbow and made a snakes on a plane reference, so that was pretty cool.
Has anyone died?

I've been reserving badge slot #6 for my first D&D badge but I don't want it to be THAT.

:chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom