• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Phew at least Healing Word has +4. My dice scare me.

:chuckle

Also if I'm good with something I'll just toss it the blue thumbs up.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
At least that wasn't your stealth roll! 😂

"Dude stealthily takes his first step... BUT SUDDENLY, HIS ANKLE GIVES WAY AND HE FALLS ONTO HIS SHELL THAT'S FILLED WITH THE FINE CHINA"

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

At least that wasn't your stealth roll! 😂

"Dude stealthily takes his first step... BUT SUDDENLY, HIS ANKLE GIVES WAY AND HE FALLS ONTO HIS SHELL THAT'S FILLED WITH THE FINE CHINA"
Nervous Key And Peele GIF

If going up that hill requires any rolls, Dude enters "instant liability" territory, hopefully it's a low check.

Also...

@Raine
You can add yourself back to full health in Beyond with my Healing Word since your max hp is.. well, 7.

@VashTheStampede
I noticed Jumpy is still at 4, he's still got his outstanding short rest, right?

TD

That was my first 1st level I used, so I got my second.

Plus two more Inspirations.

#TeamBard

TD

Gotcha - wasn't sure if you were logging the short rests or if it was just in Beyond.

TD

Vash: hope you like goblins
Also Vash: jk here's a giant poisonous snake

kut: do I have to roll for Hopper?
TD: Hopper's probably snake food

TD

Are you sure you want to hear a song about how Tortle Dude feels about wolves?

you may not like it

TD

Although we might be about to find out how badly the dice gods want Dude gone - which would be fitting since I finally added his backstory.

:chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom