• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Why are y'all so worried. We had a snake, a FIRE snake on top of it, and the thing died in 2 hits. It's all just hyped up for nothing.
A battle against two goblins and a boss turned into an epic battle for the ages.

...that's why we're worried. We aren't an unstoppable killing machine. We are a dysfunctional clusterfuck.
We have a pet wolf, so I think we win
*Kutshort has a pet wolf, Tortle Dude finds wolf meat tasty.

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
And I don't throw my weapons away due to popcorn butter fingers. :colbert
But you DO Rage and then swing and miss a fume drake standing an foot away!

top gun deal with it GIF

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
I could probably do with a refresher on positions and line of sight after shortkut's turn. Tiny corridor, packed sardines and maybe a bow at best for attack options (since Mockery is already in place for the next turn)? Nothing could possibly go wrong there. 👀

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Yeah Mockery being in place means no need to use it again until after the Snake attacks, it's already at disadvantage for next turn.

In terms of LOS - I would guess where Hopper is, maybe where Dude was before he did Dude things.

T'anks Kiraine

Hypothetically speaking.

If a slightly unstable marauder wanted to, say... obtain some venom glands from a recently deceased venomous poisonous snake.

Which sort of Check might that entail.

You know. For science. 👀

• Seen

T'anks Kiraine

Don't give Vash ideas! It's not like I rolled a 1, ruptured the gland and slit my hand open to allow it into my bloodstream.

That's what'll happen next time!

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom