• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
And I'm obviously Cait Sith because I just butt wiggled for a snake and I keep trying to roll with dice then doing nothing.

Raine is Tifa because she's out here trying to make a thirst trap.

Dragmire is... shit I don't know, Yuffie - the fun one that you just want around.

TD

I would never, ever Dilly Dally Shilly Shally someone so I take great offense to this accusation, buster!
Sad Aww GIF by The Comedy Bar

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Square has the subtlety of a brick to the face. Watching any of the promotional stuff has spoiled, like... everything.

Can't even watch the announcement/reveal video for the new theme song without being pelted to death with spoilers. It's Kingdom Hearts all over again. :chuckle

Naturally I'm being cagey because Jon's super excited though. 😊

• Agree
Reactions: TD

TD

I'm indifferent to what they do myself but I'm not in the group waiting for the game.

Modern FF writers are much more predictable than the SNES-PS1 ones imo - so I'll be shocked if I'm wrong.

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity

T'anks Kiraine

This was an underrated game. I would love a remaster of this.
Your memory, it lies to you! Lies!!

:chuckle

I didn't realize you hadn't played remake. Pretty much everything I could say is spoiler territory lol
Nah it's fine, I'm fairly indifferent to base FF7 (was too young to appreciate theming, have never replayed) and everything about the Compilation makes me want to throttle Nomura, Kitase and Nojima. :tease

I know in vague terms about the game not being a remake, but a sequel - and is doing time travel/alternate universe shenanigans.

T'anks Kiraine

Don't worry I have this, like, probably queen-sized quilt of a serpent tongue strapped... somewhere. To something.

I made T'anks like 5'9" so I think the logistics of this don't work out but thankfully this is D&D so we can let minor details slide. :giggle

• This Is Fine

TD

Speaking of possibilities...

How funny would it be if that snake was a lookout and you just led us into a snake pit?

TD

Me: What if it's a snake pit?
Raine:
jesus dont GIF

Okay well I better get the Tortle butt dance ready for another snake fight.

TD

I was looking forward to that snake fight for like a week.

:chuckle:chuckle

It reminds me of the three archetypes of Soulslike players:

1) The ones who come in powerful prepared to instagib everything
2) The balanced ones

The psychopaths that try to make it even harder by not leveling up.

T'anks Kiraine

If playing the Lego games with my nephew has taught me anything, Indy is completely worthless around snakes.

So 5 snakes would probably go a little differently. But probably better than a dragon popping up! Or whatever Fiend is totally, definitely not corrupting these innocent Gobbies. 👀

• This Is Fine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom