Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant (Chapter 2)

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
I'm here! Buttons need pressing? I'll... be back shortly!

cat-circles.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
That would truly be one hell of a gif.

Not one that I'm sure I would actually want to see, but... maybe you can take one for the team and locate all the same. :rofl :rofl
I am happy to find the strangest things, but alas, even the internet doesn't have anything like that... :( So I'm sad.

Closest thing I found was a cat peeing on a camera... which is amusing.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
I am happy to find the strangest things, but alas, even the internet doesn't have anything like that... :( So I'm sad.

I am:

- Saddened
- Horrified
- Amused
- Repulsed
- Eager to see more ill-advised internet scouring

:giggle

And no that hidden message wasn't intentional, but boy is it fucking on point so I'mma leave it. Some things are just meant to be.

Tortle Dude

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
TD brain and what I found but will not share because I cannot share it in good conscience.

You have been warned. Read at your own peril.

So it started by looking for a cat chasing it's own pee...
No dice. Results gave some other terms.

So I started looking for a cat spraying and running in circles...
No dice. Again, found more terms.

So I started looking for a cat... squirting and running in circles.

Sifting through nonsense, I come across page 17 or so of the search results and find...

Second layer. You've been warned.
An obscure forum with a post titled "Man makes pussy squirt all over". Me being the thirsty bitch I am was like, sure, why not?

I'LL TELL YOU WHY NOT.
THE PUSSY WAS A CAT.

I cannot ever clean my brain and there is not enough weed in the world to forget this.

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
TD brain and what I found but will not share because I cannot share it in good conscience.

You have been warned. Read at your own peril.

So it started by looking for a cat chasing it's own pee...
No dice. Results gave some other terms.

So I started looking for a cat spraying and running in circles...
No dice. Again, found more terms.

So I started looking for a cat... squirting and running in circles.

Sifting through nonsense, I come across page 17 or so of the search results and find...

Second layer. You've been warned.
An obscure forum with a post titled "Man makes pussy squirt all over". Me being the thirsty bitch I am was like, sure, why not?

I'LL TELL YOU WHY NOT.
THE PUSSY WAS A CAT.

I cannot ever clean my brain and there is not enough weed in the world to forget this.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Tortle Dude

Kutshort out here already jumping on one of the parts he figured out and resolving it.

:chuckle

I'll respond later when Vash and party have added whatever they wanted.

Kutshort out here already jumping on one of the parts he figured out and resolving it.

:chuckle

I'll respond later when Vash and party have added whatever they wanted.
Unless you were too subtle, I didn’t catch any references to needing to wait for Sildar to help you after Klarg’s defeat. Are we just chalking that up to new playeritis? I thought with the battle over, you just auto-regained consciousness with 1 hp and was wondering why you didn’t take any actions other for a bit. During the battle I was prepared for a medicine check on you, until Klarg was described as near defeated, so I went for the killing blow so you wouldn’t need to keep doing death save rolls

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

Tortle Dude

Unless you were too subtle, I didn’t catch any references to needing to wait for Sildar to help you after Klarg’s defeat. Are we just chalking that up to new playeritis?
Does that seem like the type of thing I'd leave out?

It's not.

If it's something you are worried will have long term implications, one of the ways it would is if that scenario repeated itself... if it never does, there's a much greater probability it'll be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom