Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant (Chapter 2)

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Just for the record I have been completely and utterly slacking engrossed I have no earthly idea where I've been for over a week and have thus continued to enjoy the downtime. :rofl

Otherwise I would've just had T'anks ask the bartender. đź‘€

• Haha
Reactions: TD

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
((Are we to assume Kutshort knows of the redbrands? I was rereading posts and while T’anks doesn’t deliberately say anything, Dude used it in his song. If Kutshort not supposed to know, then ignore that part and focus on the part about Sildar’s friend. Either way, it doesn’t do much))
Well, he should know of them in general based on Sildar's comments before leaving the cave at least.

T'anks would have shared her findings through town with whoever was at the inn too, so I'm fine with that all being fair game. Chit-chat here and there between Dude's setup and all.

I'll make a post tomorrow*, not feeling especially creative tonight.
No rush… but if Kutshort drinks too much before the encore… he might have his own encore

Let's kill Gobs doo doo doo doo doo
Fat Goblins doo doo doo doo doo
Thin Goblins doo doo doo doo doo
All Goblins doo doo doo doo doo

Just kidding, I wouldn’t make a post having Kutshort perform. He’s going to stay in his lane

• Haha
Reactions: TD
So I would like to get things back up and running but it appears as if my PC monitor has decided to commit suicide so it might be a bit longer.

Apologies.
episode 15 videotape GIF

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom