GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benzine

• Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am realizing I am User number 7 from quoting this. Cool.

I do not have a spreadsheet for this game. I was going to make one last night, but we were already down so many people that I never got around to it. :sad

Hmmm. @shortkut what say you
I say I’m innocent and worrying about me is a distraction. I’m all for lynching gwjumpman today and the bully can get jawneh tomorrow

Well, I'm the only one to not only claim a role, but claim a strong role.

Unless the Bully outs himself that is, which is silly and unlikely.

That being said, we have 2 random roles left and claims of: two seer apprentices (now spirit seers), a flagger and what I expect is a beast hunter hint. Plus Jawneh alluding to a killing role. Nothing from Kut or FR that I've seen (other than FR claiming stone yesterday).

So... at least 3 of you are lying (to be expected).

I assume either Alu or Jump are lying. Alu was seer apprentice in a recent game and Jump has almost always been evil. My logical brain wants to assume Zell's RNG is actually random and the likelihood of the same things for the same people seems unrealistic.

Right now, I'm coming down off Jump a little and moving Alu up a tad.

I'm actually the Corruptor again again
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Don't make me move you back up the list!

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
Well, I don't feel that we've gotten any closer. I don't have a read on the bad guys outside of the obvious GwJs and Jon behaviour. But as mentioned, I can believe it... But I've been wrong lately.

Fools is worrying me, can't put the picture together. Tommy too... But I think that can be dealt with.

Alu is not readable, and has played basically the same as usual.

Jawneh I don't mind... But again, who knows.

shortkut, who ever knows ever.

Well, I think we need to kill someone, and I will vote for whoever the town decides, I guess. Happy to hear other plans?

For the dealing with Tommy, I can help to prove his innocence (or guilt), I think. He's the beast hunter, I believe he's saying - so I will redirect the attacks into Tommy. If he's the BH, the killer will die, and if he's not, then Tommy will die and probably be revealed as a wolf/ED. @Tommy Boy

For the dealing with Tommy, I can help to prove his innocence (or guilt), I think. He's the beast hunter, I believe he's saying - so I will redirect the attacks into Tommy. If he's the BH, the killer will die, and if he's not, then Tommy will die and probably be revealed as a wolf/ED. @Tommy Boy
But then won't my trap activate and be void? Or do I get to reset it again?

I don't see why that's a problem? You'd be killing a wolf. I can't guarantee guessing a wolf - but a beast hunter works even better, especially a beast hunter in doubt.
When you said you'd redirect the attack to me, I thought you meant by you attacking me or something. I read up on flagger and understand now. So basically as long as my trap is on me, and you're redirecting to me, we're both safe.

When you said you'd redirect the attack to me, I thought you meant by you attacking me or something. I read up on flagger and understand now. So basically as long as my trap is on me, and you're redirecting to me, we're both safe.
Yes. Maybe I won't protect myself, depending on what my tummy tells me when it's time, but I will be sending anything I catch your way.

Can someone explain the beast hunter thing going on? I'm not super familiar with it.
The role has a trap, and it takes a night to "set up" the trap, and they set up it against a person. If someone attacks the player where the trap has been set up, that player will die.

If Tommy is truthful, really he's only dying to a lynch.

@shortkut @Fool's Requiem @A New Year… A New Suck this is for you

I have claims in my head from everyone else but I want to know which of you is claiming strong role? I am trying to work out if Jon is actually fooling us and is the HH looking for GwJ. There are 3 strongs and he's claiming one. Vash and the bully are two, so is Jon the other? If one of you isn't the bully but are a strong role you should say so, to really help the town not lose to the solo voter.

And what if gwj is the fool, i don't want to lose like that again haha

The role has a trap, and it takes a night to "set up" the trap, and they set up it against a person. If someone attacks the player where the trap has been set up, that player will die.

If Tommy is truthful, really he's only dying to a lynch.
I THINK the beast hunter was changed. It doesn't look to me like it takes time to set up anymore. It can be changed and used nightly? @Zell 17 would need to confirm.

• I Always Feel Like...
I know I wasn't asked, but my feels are still strongest on Jump. But I by no means have anything concrete. I can talk to others tonight, but talking to the dead is more for my entertainment unless a townie is killed in a hidden way to give me that info.

Not sure how you want me to prove my role otherwise. You could ask Cristina what cake she had for her birthday because I believe the only place she said bundt cake was in the dead thread, but that seems outside the sportsmanship of the game a little.

I don't have a reason to be fooling anyone. My gut tells me we have a headhunter. And my gut tells me without protection I don't survive the night unless the wolves want to target an unknown townie or the evil det is asleep at the wheel.

And in case things get crazy here and I slow my responses, my other feels in no particular order, (so if I die and I'm proven villager you all at least know what I was thinking):

Tommy - Medium feels - I struggle with the beast hunter claim being real, but it's possible; biggest concern is how he dropped his sus on Benzine day one so quick with nothing but a "trust me bro"

Alu - Medium feels - Until he proves himself he's like a greased pig when being targeted and always seems to escape; If he trusts me, he can compare anyone with me and if it shows red, the other player is a killer. But that's only he he is what he claims and trusts me.

Kut - Medium feels - He hasn't gave much; he's playing different than usual... even for him. My top opinion is he's the Bully.

Benzine - Light feels - I still think the most sus thing about you is you don't have high sus on me... You're making me sad for day one voting you :(

FR - Light feels - I do NOT like the "I'm gud, trust me bro and I ain't telling you shite" thing, but to me that implicates him as the Bully. The Bully is likely either him or Kut... in my opinion.

Jawneh - Medium feels - The reaction onto me as quickly as he did felt... bandwagon-y

Alu - Medium feels - Until he proves himself he's like a greased pig when being targeted and always seems to escape; If he trusts me, he can compare anyone with me and if it shows red, the other player is a killer. But that's only he he is what he claims and trusts me.
I did not make this but I feel like it describes how you view me in games:

go GIF

Also I think your last sentence has the word "he" too many times but I take it to mean you want me to use you as a target so that the other half would be the red one? I mean I can do that, but I could also just target a single person at night to get the same result with it. Unless someone comes out with a convincing strong claim to be the third strong role, I have no reason to NOT trust you here.

I THINK the beast hunter was changed. It doesn't look to me like it takes time to set up anymore. It can be changed and used nightly? @Zell 17 would need to confirm.
The role was changed but so were the night actions. It works the exact same way, but so many people were confused that I tried re-writing it a bit.

• Hmm
Reactions: Jon
I did not make this but I feel like it describes how you view me in games:

go GIF

Also I think your last sentence has the word "he" too many times but I take it to mean you want me to use you as a target so that the other half would be the red one? I mean I can do that, but I could also just target a single person at night to get the same result with it. Unless someone comes out with a convincing strong claim to be the third strong role, I have no reason to NOT trust you here.
It's absolutely how I view you. Lol

And yes, I used one too many he's. I'm not Michael Jackson.

The role was changed but so were the night actions. It works the exact same way, but so many people were confused that I tried re-writing it a bit.
Oh! Right, it was the line that said something like "if the trap hasn't moved" that was throwing us off.

So if he changes his target tonight, say, will that person be protected? Because The old wording I thought said something like "on subsequent nights."

Essentially, is there a delay if the trap is moved, or does it work same night?

Oh! Right, it was the line that said something like "if the trap hasn't moved" that was throwing us off.

So if he changes his target tonight, say, will that person be protected? Because The old wording I thought said something like "on subsequent nights."

Essentially, is there a delay if the trap is moved, or does it work same night?
The trap is moved the same night, but the move occurs AFTER the wolf attack in the nightly order. So essentially it's useful for the next night.

The trap is moved the same night, but the move occurs AFTER the wolf attack in the nightly order. So essentially it's useful for the next night.
I really need to read the order of operations...

Because this begs another question...

Say they want to move the trap... if the move occurs AFTER the wolf kill, is the other person still protected?

Example: Tommy has the trap on himself. He moves it to Jawneh. Tommy is attacked by the wolves. The wolf kill happens first, so since the trap hasn't TECHNICALLY moved yet, is Tommy protected? Or not because the intent is to move the trap?

I really need to read the order of operations...

Because this begs another question...

Say they want to move the trap... if the move occurs AFTER the wolf kill, is the other person still protected?

Example: Tommy has the trap on himself. He moves it to Jawneh. Tommy is attacked by the wolves. The wolf kill happens first, so since the trap hasn't TECHNICALLY moved yet, is Tommy protected? Or not because the intent is to move the trap?
No, because the kill happens before the trap is placed. The trap won't be on anybody that night, because it will have been picked up, but not placed on anyone.

FR - Light feels - I do NOT like the "I'm gud, trust me bro and I ain't telling you shite" thing, but to me that implicates him as the Bully. The Bully is likely either him or Kut... in my opinion.
Ooh, claiming to have a rock thrown at me while being a Bully and then throwing a rock at someone in the second around is a good play and I kinda want to try that the next time I'm Bully. It's great because odds are slim that you're getting solid info on the first round so you can avoid wasting a rock and you can potentially dissuade wolves from killing you instantly (Bully is a "strong" townie role).

I'm not Bully though, and I don't think kut is either, unless he was purposely playing dumb and ignorant.

Last edited:
Your role may not be hidden, but you are hiding your role. At least he's claimed something.
I’m not hiding anything. I’m just refusing to play your game. I do not want to be a part of a game of bullies and name callers and selfish players. I’m playing my own game, with blackjack, and hookers!

• I Always Feel Like...
@shortkut @Fool's Requiem @A New Year… A New Suck this is for you

I have claims in my head from everyone else but I want to know which of you is claiming strong role? I am trying to work out if Jon is actually fooling us and is the HH looking for GwJ. There are 3 strongs and he's claiming one. Vash and the bully are two, so is Jon the other? If one of you isn't the bully but are a strong role you should say so, to really help the town not lose to the solo voter.

And what if gwj is the fool, i don't want to lose like that again haha
this feels like a wolf play

"Share your strong role". Plus focus on wanting to avoid GWJ getting lynched in the event of a Fool.

Benzine... you're the Fool, aren't you...

Ooh, claiming to have a rock thrown at me while being a Bully and then throwing a rock at someone in the second around is a good play and I kinda want to try that the next time I'm Bully. It's great because odds are slim that you're not getting much info on the first round so you can avoid wasting a rock and you can potentially dissuade wolves from killing you instantly (Bully is a "strong" townie role).

I'm not Bully though, and I don't think kut is either, unless he was purposely playing dumb and ignorant.
I am a dumdum

I’m not hiding anything. I’m just refusing to play your game. I do not want to be a part of a game of bullies and name callers and selfish players. I’m playing my own game, with blackjack, and hookers!
Which role is the name caller? Is it a strong one?

Does this game have a red lady to satisfy your hooker urges?

• I Always Feel Like...
Back
Top Bottom