GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benzine

• Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alu and Benzine, I'm curious why you guys decided to go after Jumpy instead of sticking to Jon. I thought it would've been a fair bet for you guys to go with it too as he was lying about feels being evidence.

Alu and Benzine, I'm curious why you guys decided to go after Jumpy instead of sticking to Jon. I thought it would've been a fair bet for you guys to go with it too as he was lying about feels being evidence.
I'm going to pretend that it's because they were afraid of me and new they would expose themselves if that voted me out.

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Hogwarts Legacy Spider: It's a reference to the books. Ron is petrified of spiders (particularly the way they move) and when he faces the boggart in Prisoner of Azkaban, Lupin makes them all do something funny to conquer their fear. Ron puts roller skates on the spider so it can't move without looking comical.

This Potter nerd will return to his hidey hole until needed again.

I played a flawless game and still lost :(
Season 1 No Mistakes GIF by SHOWTIME

No one else had a strong role claim and it would have been extremely easy to get him taken out by the last person with one. We had a confirmed bully and warden, there needed to be a third.

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
If I was a townie I'd have believe that Jon was good... It was too obvious. No role claims to compete with and if someone else was it, they'd strike and take him down. We'd have had to pretend to be strong roles but didn't go that way.

Back