GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benzine

• Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If not for Jon coming out with the GWJ stuff I was going to do my same claim but with someone else. GG on the town and wolves working together for a fool win.
I actually saw through you for the first time thanks to this. Then I was between Jumpy and Benzine for the last wolf. As I was fine with Jumpy dying and didn't really consider him being the solo I rolled ahead with the lynch no matter what.

I actually saw through you for the first time thanks to this. Then I was between Jumpy and Benzine for the last wolf. As I was fine with Jumpy dying and didn't really consider him being the solo I rolled ahead with the lynch no matter what.
We actually thought the game might end but because of an HH play instead of the fool.

My rock throw on FR was just to start conversation. Then I decided to kill Jawneh because he was sus. I was probably going to throw a rock at Alu next, but wouldn’t be able to kill him
I was worried that the revive was on Jawneh. We didn't want you to kill Jawneh with a rock - before Jon might've removed the revive from him. For nothing though.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Do share, quite interested to know how you think you'd weasel out of it.
I was going to play the numbers and say that's why the dick decides not to kill as I was stoned and caught a bit of heat during the day. And if I was lynched it would've been a dick victory for sure if I was lynched.

I did also consider pushing your flagger claim, but work too priority so i couldnt really keep at it.

I refuse to use logic, damn you.

Always vote Jawneh.
Yay! More fans!

We meant to nightmare you the night you killed local but missed it during the day.
That probably would've worked really well for me too, as FR would've gotten rocked or lynched potentially with no dick kills.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Jawneh why did you check me and Local?
Local since he was a wolf lol. You I do feel bad though. Main reason was that you didn't post much and was kind of a ? for me role wise. I was thinking maybe you had something important and kept quiet. Other options were going to be either Jon or Benzine, but still chose you without thinking it too much.

Same thing that happens after every game obviously. Try to get everyone to play again. lol
The World GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD
I was really trying to butter @Jon up without going too far... Protect the flagger, what a powerful role! If I really am, we can win!

If I felt I was given the medal... and Jon was dead... I really wanted to reveal I was a wolf for the lols.
The second you cleared me you were officially a wolf. :p

Back
Top Bottom