GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benzine

• Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Also I feel like this is how it's supposed to be played with a fool. Take a risk to lynch and hope it works out.
I mean from what I saw - literally creating a role that doesn't exist and making shit up even with the GM confirming you're lying works too.

i seent it GIF

I dunno. He's Mr. Queen of the Dead. That's some high responsibilities already.
You know what, you deal with the fallout of your actions. Like Pontius Pilot condemning Jesus, I wash my hands of this situation.

Press F to pay respects to Alabama.

You know what, you deal with the fallout of your actions. Like Pontius Pilot condemning Jesus, I wash my hands of this situation.

Press F to pay respects to Alabama.
My first nickname in college was pontious pilot because I had long hair and people thought I looked like evil Jesus but didn't want to call my evil Jesus.

You left and the Bible was apparently shoved into your brain hole.
I mean, down here the bible is just something people PRETEND to follow.

I mean, I went to Catholic schools my whole life and have read my fair share of that thing (one of the reasons I've been agnostic since high school)... I don't remember Jesus talking about trucks, dogs and guns, but, sure, whatever the Rednecks in Dumbfuckistan can cling too...

If that crosses a line, I'm sorry and I won't say it again. If it didn't, then I meant every fucking word.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So, Jawneh.... Avenger?
I missed this.

It was going to be marksman. Day 1 I had said I was going to keep an eye on Local and following day he was dead <edit: and the second half was me saying the dick too my kill>. I was going to try to coast with that. Then there was the rock. Considering how fast they were going straight out the gate I was afraid I would never get a chance to say my spiel the next day lol. Especially since I couldn't kill.

Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom