• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

GW Mario Party

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

7 seconds, @Nae'blis

Lumalee attempts to once again intimidate the competition by holding onto the bomb for a really long time, but the smug look on their face gets singed off as the bob-omb explodes. The others stare on in horror. Intimidation check failed successfully.

@VashTheStampede , Jon, and Rick are left I believe. Boom Boom catches a new bob-omb.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Lumalee attempts to once again intimidate the competition by holding onto the bomb for a really long time, but the smug look on their face gets singed off as the bob-omb explodes. The others stare on in horror. Intimidation check failed successfully.
I had a feeling it would be me this time 😅

Coffee Shop Cat GIF

It's good timing though. I have a 5am flight tomorrow and not sure how active I'll be on my honeymoon. Can I get a sub?

I had a feeling it would be me this time 😅

Coffee Shop Cat GIF

It's good timing though. I have a 5am flight tomorrow and not sure how active I'll be on my honeymoon. Can I get a sub?
If there's someone that wants to sub in I'd be fine with that, but I'm also in no hurry to finish the game.

Btw someone blew up. More on that later.

Boom Boom explodes. Only Dry Bones and Luigi remain. @Rick52 catches the final bob-omb.
Umm...I have no clue what's going on...what's up?
They want someone to sub in for them while they're on their honeymoon. If you're not interested or have no idea how Mario Party works, no worries. I could always make a profile post or something about it and find someone else. Or, like I said, I'm perfectly okay with just waiting too. We've gone up to a week with no activity before and it was honestly a nice break so I personally don't mind. Either way Gloom probably won't have to do anything in game until like a day or two from now and, depending on what spaces people land on, won't have to take anymore actions until like a week later.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Boom Boom explodes. Only Dry Bones and Luigi remain. @Rick52 catches the final bob-omb.

They want someone to sub in for them while they're on their honeymoon. If you're not interested or have no idea how Mario Party works, no worries. I could always make a profile post or something about it and find someone else. Or, like I said, I'm perfectly okay with just waiting too. We've gone up to a week with no activity before and it was honestly a nice break so I personally don't mind. Either way Gloom probably won't have to do anything in game until like a day or two from now and, depending on what spaces people land on, won't have to take anymore actions until like a week later.
I know Mario Party, just no clue how it works in context here, so...maybe best if I pass? I don't want to ruin things for her!

The players line up once again in the order they survived the game, and soon the battle host arrives with his coin sack to reward the winners.

1st: Luigi receives 22 coins!
2nd: Dry Bones receives 11 coins!
3rd: Boom Boom receives 7 coins!
4th: Lumalee receives 3 coins!

The rest, receiving no coins...
5th: Goomba
6th: Yoshi
7th: Toad
8th: Boo

Before he departs, the goomba host gives a bro nod to our competing Goomba and slips him 1 coin.

Scoreboard
6th: TD/Toad: ⭐x0, 🪙x5, Items: Bowser Suit
3rd: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, 🪙x28, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, 🪙x42
8th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, 🪙x0
5th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, 🪙x11, Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key
4th: Rick52/Luigi: ⭐x0, 🪙x22, Items: Wacky Watch
1st: Nae'blis/Goomba: ⭐x0, 🪙x44
7th: Gloom-is-good/Lumalee: ⭐x0, 🪙x3

1712989716097.png
When I said Gloom wouldn't have anything to do for another week I had completely forgotten this was a battle game and there was another mini-game coming at the end of her turn. But maybe I'll whip out a super short dice rolling game or something to minimize the amount of activity necessary for it, regardless if we get someone to fill in. But before any of that happens...

GOOMBA START!
@Nae'blis you've got an item shop in front of you and a fat coinpurse to spend if you'd like to check it out. Also if you roll a 7 or higher you'll hit that goofy junction and we'll have to discuss where you go from there because this map is insane and you'll have like four different options.

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD
I'll go into the item shop and have a look, assuming I roll that much
Welcome to Toadette's Trading Post! Hi Goomba, looking for anything in particular?
Skeleton Key - 5 coins:
Allows you to go through one gate.
Mushroom - 5 coins: Roll 2 dice instead of one on your turn.
Warp Block - 5 coins: Switch places with a random player.
Cellular Shopper - 5 coins: Call either Toadette or Baby Bowser (your choice) from anywhere on the board to buy an item.
Golden Mushroom - 10 coins: Roll 3 dice instead of one on your turn.
Magic Lamp - 20 coins: Call the Mushroom Genie to take you directly to the real Star.
Item Bag - 30 coins: Receive 3 random items immediately when bought.

Scoreboard
6th: TD/Toad: ⭐x0, 🪙x5, Items: Bowser Suit
3rd: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, 🪙x28, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, 🪙x42
8th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, 🪙x0
5th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, 🪙x11, Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key
4th: Rick52/Luigi: ⭐x0, 🪙x22, Items: Wacky Watch
1st: Nae'blis/Goomba: ⭐x0, 🪙x21, Items: Magic Lamp
7th: Gloom-is-good/Lumalee: ⭐x0, 🪙x3

Goomba buys a magic lamp for 20 and loses 3 more coins at the red space.
1713042511215.png

LUMALEE START!
@Gloom-is-good (or whoever ends up playing for her) roll a D10 and we'll go from there. Got the wacky cactus path coming up.

Back
Top Bottom