GW Mario Party

You got a Lucky Lamp!

Lucky Lamp - Call on the Mushroom Jeanie to move the star to a new location on the board

Scoreboard
3rd: TD/Toad: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x31, Items: Bowser Suit
4th: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x26, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom, Bowser Phone
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x40, Items: Golden Mushroom
8th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x3, Items: Lucky Lamp, Skeleton Key
6th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x17, Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key
5th: Rick52/Luigi: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x22, Items: Wacky Watch, Magic Lamp
1st: Nae'blis/Goomba: ⭐x1, πŸͺ™x0, Items: Magic Lamp, Lucky Lamp
7th: Gloom-is-good/Lumalee: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x6

1714953449968.png

LUMALEE START!

@Gloom-is-good heading down or to the right?

I wanna go to the right
To move things along faster I'm gonna assume you also want to go down at the second junction since otherwise you'd bounce off the gate and land on the red space, but if not let me know and I'll reverse this. Only benefit I can see is if you really wanted to try and hit the bank or item space next turn, though.

You head right and continue down the board.
"Welcome to the Koopa Bank! Please deposit 5 coins, thank you"
You do as the koopa asks as you pass the bank space, and continue onward, finally heading west at the turn to land on the blue space. (The bank now holds 9 coins)
-5 coins, +3 coins

Scoreboard
4th: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x26, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom, Bowser Phone
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x40, Items: Golden Mushroom
7th: Gloom-is-good/Lumalee: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x4

GWMP Turn 6.png

It's Mini-Game Time!
Toadstool Titan/Mush Pit
(Free-for-All)
1715057539459.png
How to Play
All players will start by PMing me a number 1 through 18 as well as a direction they'd like to run in the first round (left, center, or right). Whoever guesses the correct number will find a Mega Mushroom in the block they hit and will temporarily grow to a gargantuan size (if multiple people guess correctly I'll flip a coin or something). Then, anyone who flees in the same direction that the giant player is charging will be hit and knocked out of the game. The giant player has three rounds to eliminate as many players as they can (including the round they powered up on) before they shrink. After each round I will update who died in the thread and everyone remaining will PM me a new direction. If anyone is left when the first player shrinks, players will PM me a new number and the game will continue until one remains.

@TD @VashTheStampede @Spiner202 @shortkut @Jon @Rick52 @Nae'blis @Gloom-is-good

• Hmm
Reactions: TD
Everyone eyes a block they like and jumps for it as soon as the game starts. It's chaos as several blocks poof, revealing nothing inside, and players rush to punch open another. Block number 13 was especially popular, as Lumalee, Boo, and Dry Bones all slam into each other fighting over the mushroom it surely held inside (it didn't). Finally Yoshi punches a block from below and finds what everyone was after. Everyone flees as they watch him take on his true dinosaur nature. Yoshi wastes no time running directly forward down the middle of the room. Goomba, Boo, Dry Bones, and Boom Boom narrowly miss getting trampled as they dive to either side. The rest weren't so lucky. Luigi, Lumalee, and Toad all get completely bulldozed by the green monstrosity and are eliminated.

Yoshi will be giant for 2 more rounds.
@VashTheStampede @Spiner202 @shortkut @Jon @Nae'blis
Send me 2 more directions you'll run. We'll just do the next two rounds in one go. No numbers needed for now.

Yoshi collides with the wall of the room, then turns and sprints left, smashing through Dry Bones and Boo. Boom Boom heads down the middle, and Goomba strangely hovers up into the air somehow? As he collides with the opposite wall, the others have a short moment to assess the situation as Yoshi shakes it off and turns around. Surely he won't go the same direction twice. Everyone agrees, and hugs the left wall as the dinosaur begins to charge again. But Yoshi has one track mind, and heads right in their direction, running through literally everyone else in one go. As the competition goes flying, Yoshi's body finallly shrinks down to his usual size, and he's left alone to celebrate with a little victory dance in the corner of the room. "Yoshiiii~!"

YOSHI WINS!

10 coins to Yoshi. Sorry this one took a lot longer than it should've. Had multiple people either submitting not enough info or invalid directions and then I was too distracted with gaming to realize right away lmao. I just let Goomba go up on that second round since he was getting eliminated anyway in the next one and there would've been no point correcting him. Wild that every single person went left there at the end. Even the two who were knocked out in Round 2 were planning on heading that way.

Scoreboard
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x50, Items: Golden Mushroom

Turn 6/15
GWMP Turn 6.png
The first third of the game is over. You may start to notice some new things or increased stakes as we progress into the mid-game.

TOAD START!
@TD time to roll. Still got your Bowser Suit if you want to use it.

Also I have just finished adding a list of descriptions for all of the items you guys have encountered so far in the main post. There's only one of the non-rares missing at the moment. Let me know if anyone needs clarification on any of them. I've been trying to make the descriptions more clear over time as I saw fit, and I think I copied my most recent versions, but I'm sure it isn't perfect.

+3 coins

Scoreboard
3rd: TD/Toad: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x34, Items: Bowser Suit

1715587233744.png

BOOM BOOM START!

@VashTheStampede is up. Got a couple bowser phones and a shroom. Couple forks in the road coming up if you roll above a 4.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Alabama Football Ua GIF by The University of Alabama

Passing the bank, the koopa troopa prompts you to deposit 5 coins. (The bank now holds 14 coins).
Boom Boom lands on a blue space, +3 coins.

Scoreboard
4th: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x24, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom, Bowser Phone

1715661778411.png

YOSHI START!
@Spiner202 is up. You have a golden mushroom available to you.

Too late to join unfortunately Fait, but if anyone drops out maybe.

Yoshi hits a blue space and gets 3 coins.

Scoreboard
4th: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x24, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom, Bowser Phone
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x53, Items: Golden Mushroom

1715838315328.png

BOO START!

@shortkut is up. Couple forks in the road if you roll above a 5.
Items: Lucky Lamp, Skeleton Key

Left and straight at the next two forks when I reach them. Use skeleton key if needed
You land on the item space, triggering a mini-game.

Swing 'n' Swipe
Difficulty: Easy
1715921578553.png

Lucky! This is perhaps the easiest item mini-game in the entire series. Just pick what you want from the following list and it's yours:

1. Nothing (You run out the clock for some reason)
2. Warp Block
3. Skeleton Key
4. Dueling Glove
5. Mushroom

6. Golden Mushroom

Golden Mushroom it is.

Scoreboard
8th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x3, Items: Lucky Lamp, Skeleton Key, Golden Mushroom

1715924567969.png

DRY BONES START!

@Jon is up
Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key

"Welcome to the Koopa Bank! Please deposit 5 coins. Thank you Dry Bones!"
There are now 19 coins in the bank.
Dry Bones heads forward 8 spaces and lands on blue, +3 coins.

Scoreboard
8th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x3, Items: Lucky Lamp, Skeleton Key, Golden Mushroom
6th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, πŸͺ™x15, Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key

1716008354266.png

LUIGI START!

@Rick52
Items: Wacky Watch, Magic Lamp​

Luigi pulls out his magic lamp and rubs it. Smoke pours out, and as it fades the Mushroom Genie appears.
"...Did you call, Master? I am the Mushroom Genie who lives in the magic lamp. Very well! I shall take you to the star! Jump on my back! Hang on tight! Here we go!!! Mushroom-Kadabra!"
1716103030722.png
The genie flies around an unnecessarily long time, then brings Luigi slightly east through the sand and drops him in front of Toadsworth.
"Ah, Luigi old boy! Good to see you. Here's your star!
1716103468744.png
LUIGI GOT A STAR!
(-20 coins)

Here are your next star locations, everyone. As always, one is real and the other is a mirage:
GWMP Turn 6S.png

Luigi rolls his dice, passes the item shop because he can't afford anything, and stops at this intersection.
@Rick52 you have 1 space left on your movement. Left or right?

Back
Top Bottom