Aftercare

Page 2 thoughts
Why didn't kat switch her avenge to Raine to take out the second bullet just in case?
Don’t know, but TD and I were really happy she not only volunteered to be sacrificed, but targeted you
Then kut insisted he get in on the action, and it ended up ruining it for Tommy. I was pretty annoyed, it
technically, I gave Tommy the option of going with my plan or yours, and using your method of reaction based communication, Tommy chose mine. I didn’t actually force your sacrifice or my role in it. I have have been pushy, but you both chose how it played out :link
Kut wondering why it's been so productive when there are fewer posts when the reason there are fewer posts is because everyone got dead.
not really, just making small talk
I'm sad that people ended up ignoring my questioner in the end. :sad I'm pretty sure I could've gleamed something from that beyond just being a goofball.
I didn’t ignore you :hugs

I like the red lady but I feel if she dies, the role of the person that killed her should be revealed. So, there is something gained by her trying to visit people. I.e. what type of wolf or solo killer there may be, but not just outing the person. Also, she is visiting somebody that night, I guess there is more pillow talk in the jail than in the bedroom.
Exactly this.

And this is what I mean by every role has a purpose. At least the MM and priest give information to everyone. The Red lady doesn't if she dies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Q1: Not get duped by TD? Not lynch Benzine? Protect myself and target TD?

Kind of a pointless question imo. If I had sufficient knowledge on situations where it was a coin flip, I'd choose correctly? lol

Q2: We trusted TD as he led to a wolf kill. No one really pursued solo killer possibilities, at least not to the appropriate conclusion until it was too late.
Delusional individual. Cannot decide on a single fact or idea. Does not value self reflection either. Afterlife will be long and harsh on this one. Very trusting, though not of the right kind of people.
I'll make a note out of your criticism for the next questionnaire. Feedback is much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Well, it seems like the rest of the crowd has joined us. Seems like only three from the list remain living. I wonder what their reward is. What drove them to do all these things. We will never know. One would thing a gang of three psychopaths would not be able to play together due to their egos. Maybe it was a charismatic individual who could overcome that sense of individualism. Such a dark world. Even magical creatures were converted over to go against their nature. A pack is a pack though, I imagine.
Alright. A couple more individuals to go. Lets wrap this up folks. I happened to acquire some more paper while waiting for the previous person, therefore multiple people can do it at the same time now. Lets see the names on the list...

@GwJumpman , @Fool's Requiem , and @Lee . Weird, apt, and normal. Wonderful trio of individuals. Maybe you three can get together and form a comedy troupe. You have a lot of time to work on your routines. Just a thought. Here's the questionnaire though for each one of you.

Q1: If you could do something different, 20/20 and all, what would that be?

Q2: What is the biggest missplay currently in the land of living? Without spoiling anything using otherworldly information

Q2: What is the biggest missplay currently in the land of living? Without spoiling anything using otherworldly information
We talking about this last game or in general? I'll answer assuming the former:

Q1: Question more of why it was so easy for us to end up killing a Wolf Avenger, thus eliminating 2 townies in the process. Be more suspicious of shortkut.

Q2: Playing the game tired. My mood is directly linked to my energy level. If I'm tired, I'm suuuuuper apathetic.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Everyone forgot Instigator existed, too much Cupid PTSD.
When I saw people as "instigated" on the role list, I didn't even know what it meant.

There was no point having a wolf team this game except to hide the fact that there was a second wolf team. That's straight-up disrespectful to Kat and Tommy, and doubly so for Jumpy who's still very new to this game with us.
I don't feel it was disrespectful, but looking back, I do struggle to see how I could've won the game under these circumstances.

Following up on this, in a game where the wolves realize there is an Instigator they obviously have a tremendous advantage. They have 4 members to the Instigators 3, and they have the ability to kill whereas the Instigator does not.
But they also can't trust each other, and it could take days to find the traitor. It'd be interesting to see how that would play out.

I understand the argument for it, but my opinion remains that the game starting with a kill is the worst thing about it.  ESPECIALLY when there's no necromancer role.

Signing up to play a game and then not being able to participate fucking sucks.
I don't mind it happening occasionally.

I'm convinced our sacrifice play would have actually worked if shortkut wasn't instigated.
It DID work... just not for us because it got co-opted...

And this is what I mean by every role has a purpose. At least the MM and priest give information to everyone. The Red lady doesn't if she dies.
Red lady can give info if she dies, if it's played correctly.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
We talking about this last game or in general? I'll answer assuming the former:

Q1: Question more of why it was so easy for us to end up killing a Wolf Avenger, thus eliminating 2 townies in the process. Be more suspicious of shortkut.

Q2: Playing the game tired. My mood is directly linked to my energy level. If I'm tired, I'm suuuuuper apathetic.
Good question. This questionnaire is for the the current one that sadly ended us all.

I will also concede that Q2 is slightly weirdly worded for the last few as everything is over and there is no hope anymore. Further review will be done to make proper amendments.

This is what happens when you are not given proper secretarial support. Three decades is a lot of experience, but three decades is also a lot on your joints and wrists. They simply cannot work as fast as they used to. Never underestimate the power of your support staff. If only the boss wasn't such a cheap asshole. I only regret that I died before her old ass did. What's an 79 year old coot still doing working anyways. I'm sure the only happiness in her life is to sap the happiness out from others.

I got too sidetracked again. I needed to make notes about the questionnaire. Let us see.

Unique insight on what went wrong. Lacking considerable amount of caffeine to function normally. Harbors ill intent even in death towards his killer. NOTE: Cannot blame them.
Successful, but blind to what was going on around him.

Many thanks Mr. Fool. Hopefully you'll find your requiem now that it's all over, but starting for the rest of time.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't feel it was disrespectful, but looking back, I do struggle to see how I could've won the game under these circumstances.
The previous one the town won (as it was traditioned still not too long ago). It was over fairly fast as either me or Tubby was put on blast and we had to try to at least get something for our daddy to use. Then he immediately walked into a flagger and killed himself lol.

But in that game the town and wolves also found out really quick that an instigator was around. This game, like we've said here, everyone was not worried about the SK at all. Probably thanks to no kills. It was very odd for sure. Day 3 could've also been the day an arsonist could've lit everyone on fire too and there would've been nothing anyone could do.

@GwJumpman , @Fool's Requiem , and @Lee . Weird, apt, and normal. Wonderful trio of individuals. Maybe you three can get together and form a comedy troupe. You have a lot of time to work on your routines. Just a thought. Here's the questionnaire though for each one of you.

Q1: If I had to guess I feel like the play to have a better chance of winning was to challenge kut in the wolf chat about his plans? I honestly didn't even consider I'd have to suspect any other wolves so I wasn't even listening to his suggestion with skepticism. Until Day 2 there wasn't really anything that would've even tipped me off to something being off on the wildcard side, but Day 2 I guess I should've disagreed with kut?

Q2: Biggest misplay obviously is nobody considering Instigator until it was too late I suppose. Although I don't know how it would've been possible to even have an idea of what to do about it even if we knew it was a possibility. Felt like RNG ultimately

Page 3 thoughts
I hadn't even considered he was compromised, I thought he was just trying to avoid looking bad.

I will say though, that I'm not mad at shortkut for doing this because when instigated, you can only win with the instigated team. shortkut can and likely will sell out Jump and Lee if he has the chance now
Everything you said here is true. I wanted to avoid looking bad and I was compromised. I also did sell them out
The more I think about it, the more I'm kind of shocked shortkut was instigated. God damn lol. Not mad, just....woah.
thanks?
shortkut is handling it quite well in wolf chat by being shortkut. I didn't think anything was off until afterwards, when it all clicked into place. I don't think he's stressing at all lol
Not stressed at all, but was concerned I would hurt feelings
I would be willing to bet Kut gave him the wolves. It seems too convenient that he got all the wolves that quickly otherwise.
I definitely did, and right away too
Usually is where TD is involved. He's fucking great at the bigger picture plays.
ouch, I’m hurt you won’t think of me

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
@shortkut and @Ben how was your time as instant alligators?
I honestly just got dragged along for the ride. All credit for the winning goes to TD and shortkut, I just tried not to give them away or get killed. It was my first time on a "third party" team, which was fun, but ultimately I still think those kind of roles where you're adding even more deception aren't great.

New roll: The Body. You are just so killable, the wolves can't help themselves but to eat you first. Dies night 0 by wolves no matter what number they pick. Can be revived, but will be a normal townie with glasses and dark hair. Everybody seems to think you are The Body's cousin.
New role: The Puppet. The first time any villager would die, you lose the Puppet role and become the role of whoever died.

• Hmm
Reactions: Kat

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Read through this while eating lunch.

It was much more tame than I expected which was nice and I'm now back to being Evil 70% of the time.

The one thing I will say and it's why I've pushed for 15 before signing up the last couple times is I do think the game is at it's best with 16.

I'll play next game. And maybe, just maybe. I'll fake a seer role for the 8th straight time.

If anyone has questions for me go for it.

• Hugs

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I would add a potential psychological pro to having a role like The Body that people could sign up separately for could aid in a cool down period that some people may need on being a bad guy. It's a guarantee that you'll be a townie, but you are dying night 0 with a low chance of being brought back, since you don't bring any skills to the game. You are helping out in the dead chat by teying to help with reads on people in the main chat. So as long as there is somebody who reads the dead chat, you are still in the game somewhat.

If you've just been a wolf in a very intense game of lying about everything which goes against your core personality, it could give people a chance to stay close to the next game and have a bit of a cool down period before gambling their soul away as a wolf again.

I've long since thought that the point of night 0 is more just a catalyst for the story of the game. The town can't be the good guys if they kill wolves before the wolves did anything wrong. It's a random death with no real information to be gleaned from who was killed. It's Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic. I've been watching Twin Peaks lately....

I would add a potential psychological pro to having a role like The Body that people could sign up separately for could aid in a cool down period that some people may need on being a bad guy. It's a guarantee that you'll be a townie, but you are dying night 0 with a low chance of being brought back, since you don't bring any skills to the game. You are helping out in the dead chat by teying to help with reads on people in the main chat. So as long as there is somebody who reads the dead chat, you are still in the game somewhat.

If you've just been a wolf in a very intense game of lying about everything which goes against your core personality, it could give people a chance to stay close to the next game and have a bit of a cool down period before gambling their soul away as a wolf again.

I've long since thought that the point of night 0 is more just a catalyst for the story of the game. The town can't be the good guys if they kill wolves before the wolves did anything wrong. It's a random death with no real information to be gleaned from who was killed. It's Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic. I've been watching Twin Peaks lately....
Jon is gonna sign up to be the Body and the only night 1 kill will be a wolf by the SK

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The previous one the town won (as it was traditioned still not too long ago). It was over fairly fast as either me or Tubby was put on blast and we had to try to at least get something for our daddy to use. Then he immediately walked into a flagger and killed himself lol.
I do see how the town could win, especially if it resulted in in-fighting. It's a tough one for the wolves, though.

This isn't a complaint, and there could very well be a viable strategy I'm not seeing.

In general, I don't think the game needs to be perfectly balanced. It's fine if some teams are harder to win with than others, or if it's easier or harder for certain teams from game to game. It's what keeps it interesting.

My feelings aren't hurt, don't worry. It's really no different than being a wolf and pretending to be a townie.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Q1: If I had to guess I feel like the play to have a better chance of winning was to challenge kut in the wolf chat about his plans? I honestly didn't even consider I'd have to suspect any other wolves so I wasn't even listening to his suggestion with skepticism. Until Day 2 there wasn't really anything that would've even tipped me off to something being off on the wildcard side, but Day 2 I guess I should've disagreed with kut?

Q2: Biggest misplay obviously is nobody considering Instigator until it was too late I suppose. Although I don't know how it would've been possible to even have an idea of what to do about it even if we knew it was a possibility. Felt like RNG ultimately
Blissfully ignorant. Potentially less traumatized due to unseen betrayal of his kind. Does appear to see his own misgivings. Feels disappointed.
Thank you for your entry. Please proceed forward and keep that spring in your step even if it's all over and done with for all of us. Someone has to. And that one someone isn't me.

This is weird. Somehow the veil between life and afterlife has seemingly... vanished or at least thinned out. Some of the living are mingling around the dead and even an almighty presence seems to be here. The normal thing to do would be to ignore it. Not my job to deal with the unexpected. Didn't sign up for that. Nevertheless, maybe this is the last opportunity I get before being subjected to eternal damnation. The first and only interview between the living and the dead. And one with a power that seems to be pulling the strings behind all of this. To hell with any credit I can get from this. At this point, it's for professional fulfillment.
Now then, ladies and gentlemen. I've made some extra changes to the instructions. I am also presenting the questionnaire to the last living person who I did not have a chance to interact with. This one is... @Ben . Not to be confused with the other one. Do not fear though. Both of you have your unique identifiers and will not be mixed up. The second one is for... whoever or whatever this decider of fates is. Please, if you may, fill out the questionnaire as well. The wording may be odd for the two of you, but I lack the logistics to do anything down here in short amount of time. Here is the current iteration of it.

Q2: What is the biggest missplay currently in the land of living? Without spoiling anything using otherworldly information?

Speaking for myself, I was more or less shocked once I died. No feelings hurt at all, I thought it was crazy lol. Everything made sense in a nanosecond and I stopped feeling insane. This was also a fun game to watch from the grave. I think this was a game where there was plenty of deception, but everyone's feelings were not impacted and everything went along with the spirit of the game.

Nobody is mad at the end of this one. I'd say that's a win for all of us.

(Except Vash dying on night 1 lol)

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I understand if you'd rather not say for future games, but what would've been your plan if I hadn't offered to suicide? Would you have still pretended to read two wolf team as red?
So I've turned a corner and will happily share what goes on in this brain of mine.

The plan was always for me to come forward as the Spirit Seer early (me claiming it was always the plan), but we had you to deal with and we didn't want me to come for you in case you tagged me so it was a matter of timing. We figured there was probably some day kill role, so kut saw your offer and jumped on it.

I genuinely would've claimed it within the first couple hours but then you and kut came out with your claims and Raine shot Jawneh, I was in wait and see mode.

I made about 7 posts in the first two pages that hinted I had a red read.

Ben even said it was "for shadowing" when I pointed out red in one of his images, coincidence or for giggles? Not sure.

1000010468.jpg

• Chef’s Kiss

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I genuinely would've claimed it within the first couple hours but then you and kut came out with your claims and Raine shot Jawneh, I was in wait and see mode.
Ahhh it's actually all kut's fault the plan fell apart! I wanted to wait until day 2 but he pushed to do it early the first day. ... To be fair, he didn't have to push very hard.

Ah well, it wouldn't be Wolf if my schemes didn't immediately and catastrophically backfire on me.

New roll: The Body. You are just so killable, the wolves can't help themselves but to eat you first. Dies night 0 by wolves no matter what number they pick. Can be revived, but will be a normal townie with glasses and dark hair. Everybody seems to think you are The Body's cousin.
Good thing that describes me too! :link

Jon is gonna sign up to be the Body and the only night 1 kill will be a wolf by the SK
Yup, I would sign up as that role, but if Christina wants to as well, I have ZERO problem with her having it too. I was happy watching this.

Poor grubby

Play @Jon
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Good thing that describes me too! :link

Yup, I would sign up as that role, but if Christina wants to as well, I have ZERO problem with her having it too. I was happy watching this.
I'm going to be spending a lot of time getting ready to go on vacation. I don't mind doing it to help another game get going if need be, but if somebody else wants to take on the role that would be better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Ahhh it's actually all kut's fault the plan fell apart! I wanted to wait until day 2 but he pushed to do it early the first day. ... To be fair, he didn't have to push very hard.

Ah well, it wouldn't be Wolf if my schemes didn't immediately and catastrophically backfire on me.
Kut was obviously huge in it and yeah. Your offer swung the door open. Prior to the massacre that I woke up to especially with Raine shooting you and not Jawneh, I wasn't too sure.

Moving forward: general advice for all, if a wolf wants to sacrifice a wolf that isn't on the block or sus already, and it isn't themself.. RED FLAG.

...and I know all too well what you mean about plans falling apart.
:chuckle

Page 4 thoughts
I miss Tubby. :sad
Don’t we all

You think so? I think they made plans in response to our plans. Either way, it was well played
We did. You volunteering and picking alu sped things up
Oh, they're ranked low to high. I'm kinda surprised they're going after Benzine so hard then.
we didn’t know his role for sure, and he can rally people. If the wolves and town realized what we were doing, they could still out vote us at that point, so he needed to go

Page 5 thoughts
He says he doesn't read because of memes at this point. He is great at filtering out noise and then is probably one of the smartest players there is. He KNOWS what he's doing. It was nice being a wolf with him for the first time and watching how he thinks behind the scenes. Don't let the innocence deter you. He knows what he's doing.
Thanks for the kind words. This game I knew what I was doing except when I forgot what role I claimed. Normally I skim, and don’t pay attention day 1 because the best information comes later

Apparently he was playing innocent in the wolf chat with me then, because I had to go look up a half dozen rules for him.
some of those were legit. I don’t remember all the rules

I'll be back next game with a vengeance.
Good
Hi I'm vengeance
Hi Batman, I’m shortkut

If the wolves and town realized what we were doing, they could still out vote us at that point, so he needed to go
Did you, at any point, feel that you were in danger of us finding out? Because I was clueless dude. Had not even considered you (or anyone) to be compromised. In my head, being on the wolf team was safe as hell as a sorcerer since I could be an aura seer. It just didn't even cross my mind you could be instigated or coupled with someone, even after the last time I was wolf and it came up. That idea was just not even present in my brain this time. That's why I don't think it was so much that it was 100% your manipulation that worked out, but our ignorance to the SK and how to deal with it certainly sealed it.

Page 6 thoughts
Town just couldn't have played worse lol
To an extent, the wolves too. It wasn’t that they played poorly, it was that with me being instigated, they were already leaning towards the things we wanted to do. For example: Trying to get Kat out of the picture at a time when she was not targeting TD or Ben was a lot easier once she came up with the idea to be sacrificed

View attachment 8523

??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Exactly my thoughts

Yeah, I said that as soon as Local was killed.

They have this. Unless Ben or Kut turn on TD there is no way this dosn't end in an instigator win. Just because they earned it doesn't mean I have to like it lol
You didn’t even play. No complaining
That aside the biggest miscalculation is nobody (besides me, I guess, but that sounds conceited 😓) really having the capacity to realize what the wolves were doing, with or without Instigator layered on top, until after their death and seeing the spoilers.
I realized :sad

I'm struggling with inner demons about always being a wolf and trying to deceive and I need time to evaluate if this is a game I want to keep playing when it wears on me so.
Then why did you want your DND character to be a wolf? :thinking

Page 7 thoughts
Next game I will be doing a gimmick that isn't a gimmick.

I will be treating you all like the users/customers I deal with at work. Prepare to get problem solved, professionally.
Happy The Goldbergs GIF by TV Land

Hello Tommy Boy,

Hope you're well.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it. I'll ensure this is included in our next game interaction.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, and have a good one.
I look forward to more of these. Maybe I’ll post like my progress notes
  • Posted vote orders to Zell. Day phase about to expire. Received confirmation vote went through
  • Post placed to @Benzine for further information. TD has posted through anticipated end date. Awaiting post back with orders to discontinue and remove thread access vs continuation orders
  • GOAL OF POST: monitor @VashTheStampede for signs and symptoms of lycanthropy including physical changes in your body when looking in the mirror (like your teeth lengthening, claws, or your hair growing), Making growling or howling noises, or other animal sounds, Craving or eating raw meat, and/or Walking on all fours

Zell's RNG is legitimately busted or misleading. I was a Strong Villager this game, after my first ever Regular Villager last game. And I've been wolf twice. Out of... I don't know, let's count! :chuckle
You’re the anti- @Jon
See, that arrogance I don't like... at least wait till that game concludes...
in our defense, it was just Ben
Yeeeaaah officially hoping they lose now.

They won't. But I can hope.
as I said, it was just Ben. I was discussing not skipping so that Ben had time to post all his pictures, but Zell said he shared them here. TD called Zell the true instigator, and then Ben made him a badge. Seeing what is happening here, Zell actually was instigating

Oh I know, that's why I posted it here
See

Page 8 thoughts
So like I said outside of mentions I haven't really poked my head into the land of the living.

Is this how it's been since I died? This... obvious? 'Cause it's a complete who-cares-production from the looks of it. :rofl

Day 1: I'm a Spirit Seer

Day 3: I'm a Sheriff
I knew I fucked up, but at that point it didn’t matter since at worst we draw for the lynch vote. @Fool's Requiem didnt even catch it and commented about there being 3 sheriffs. The first role I was going to claim was sheriff, because I thought Ben was the only sheriff and no one would call me out. I went with spirit seer because I don’t think Kat was the lowest wolf and if I called her out as sheriff, I’d be caught
Yeah, I saw that. He also posted a gif hinting at sheriff in his first post day one and nobody noticed he claimed something else.
as I just mentioned above, I was trying to lay the groundwork to be sheriff but had to pivot
Why was it not obvious to everyone they kut is claiming, publicly, to be the instigated wolf? I feel like he was doing that yesterday as well, but my timeline might be a bit off due to the timezones.
I started doing it to see how far I could push it with no killing roles left, I was only concerned about a lynch, but if I was only called out as a wolf, then we had GWJ and Lee to hopefully not vote me.

I kept saying I was a wolf but got better, because instigated wolf is better than non-instigated wolf

Page 9 thoughts
We saw precisely this. You don't think Kat and Jump took advice on who to kill from Kut? And you don't think TD was making suggestions on who to go for? And even if not, instigator learns the kill target before anyone else and can plan around it
TD didn’t influence wolf kills. He originally wanted me to leave Raine alive because he thought he could convince her of who to shoot. The wolf kills were all me. Thanks for having faith in me

My concern with that is that it will make the Instigated Wolf a very un-fun role.

I could be wrong.
I had fun, but the games are fun again for me, so it might not be the role

I totally fucked this game up. Sorry guys. I was working on like 4 hours of sleep and critical thinking wasn't going to occur. I also didn't consider the Instigator until I looked through the SK roles for possibilities of what the SK could be. I thought Instigator was slim because I figured that with all the death going on, we would have accidentally hit one of the 3 players.
The town killing half the people day 1 sealed the deal. Not technically, but it because very hard to lose after that. Very little you could have done. Don’t blame yourself
I believed TD was a fuckin spirit seer too, I was just was trying to convince everyone that Jump was more of a wolf than me lol. Crazy that both of us dying would have "validated" TD. THANKS SHORTKUT.
Bill Murray Drink GIF

Oh I forgot to tell you all, the instigator team decided on their badge: :bs
Not really. Ben posted a few variations of one design, we said it was cool, and didn’t discuss it

I'm convinced our sacrifice play would have actually worked if shortkut wasn't instigated.
Probably, but it’s too late to find out now

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
TD didn’t influence wolf kills. He originally wanted me to leave Raine alive because he thought he could convince her of who to shoot. The wolf kills were all me. Thanks for having faith in me
TD vs Raine, that's PPV TV alone.
The possibility she ends up shooting me?

Would've been a good show.

Maybe another time.
;)

Page 10 thoughts
Because I was a higher ranked wolf, if you challenged me I would have had to try to convince you or just out rank you, which I didn’t want to have to do.

I probably would have suggested we split our vote and I would have gotten the kill I wanted anyway

@shortkut and @Ben how was your time as instant alligators?
TD Just added water, and watched us grow

I understand if you'd rather not say for future games, but what would've been your plan if I hadn't offered to suicide? Would you have still pretended to read two wolf team as red?
We were going to offer you up as one of the first sacrifices, but needed to make sure you weren’t tagging any of us. I wanted to wait until you had vash, alu, or benzine tagged, since they normally are hard to lynch. Then when you volunteered the right opportunity presented itself. When you switched your tag to Alu, it was the icing on the cake.

It was also imperative to remove the other wolves once most of the town went down to prevent the wolves from reaching their win condition.
Nobody is mad at the end of this one. I'd say that's a win for all of us.
I should always be Cupid or instigator/instigated
I feel like if the wolves didn't uncover the Fan night 1, you may have been more paranoid.

It feels like there were Cupid blinders when the Instigator was only even mentioned when it was too late.
that did make things a lot easier
kut continue your page by page review, i'm excited to see you review your reviews
That guy’s posts are above the rest. No commentary on them required

Maybe another time.
;)
I didn’t want to take that chance. Also, I thought if there was a protector, we could get a 2 for 1 with the berserk. I couldn’t risk Raine shooting GWJ before we could use his ability

• Hugs
Reactions: TD
I mean with how past Cupid games ended, if there was a moment of minor annoyance about something small like that vs the alternatives - I'll honestly take it.

I'm more or less just happy it didn't end with drama.
Lesson learned: if there is going to be a 3rd group, I need to be part of it

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I went with spirit seer because I don’t think Kat was the lowest wolf and if I called her out as sheriff, I’d be caught
I was the lowest, actually.

as I just mentioned above, I was trying to lay the groundwork to be sheriff but had to pivot
I know that, that's the only reason I even noticed your claim. I just think it's funny nobody else noticed. Usually somebody picks up on stuff like that.

I kept saying I was a wolf but got better, because instigated wolf is better than non-instigated wolf
Yeah that cracked me up every time I saw it.

I had fun, but the games are fun again for me, so it might not be the role
Would you have had as much fun if Zell had told all the wolves there was an instigator at the start of the game?

Maybe another time.
;)
Kut made the right call, but I would've loved to have seen that.

I took it as ribbing, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Anything like that from me is always ribbing. If anyone was annoyed, it was probably only because you were right to be convinced you would win.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I did think that was a curious way of wording whatever you meant. Sadly I never got as far as actually analyzing answers so... who knows what could've happened. It did make me wonder for sure.

Back
Top Bottom