13​
Local Hero​
RRV​
Flagger​
14​
Alu​
RRV​
Bell Ringer​

Originally, Tommy Boy rolled to be the one Instigated. But then I saw that the rule clearly said one WOLF would be instigated, and he's not a wolf. So I re-rolled. Plus it would be kind of a tough draw for the Instigated team since Tommy can't talk in wolf chat.

Oh, Tommy Boy was ALSO a Blind Wolf before the Werewolf Fan was drawn.

Originally, Tommy Boy rolled to be the one Instigated. But then I saw that the rule clearly said one WOLF would be instigated, and he's not a wolf. So I re-rolled. Plus it would be kind of a tough draw for the Instigated team since Tommy can't talk in wolf chat.

Oh, Tommy Boy was ALSO a Blind Wolf before the Werewolf Fan was drawn.
Thank goodness then.. that would be like the third game in a row with double blind wolves. And Kat said she'd be pissed if that happened to her and she's FINALLY a wolf, lol

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Kat

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Ok, maybe he IS doing a film noir thing, and I like it.

They better not fucking lynch him!
It was something along those lines. Pretending to be a dick of some sort and then when things don't add up I whip it out!

... the gun, THE GUN!

I had the skeleton of my idea set, but not the character. It was going to evolve during the day(s) depending on how long it went. I had asked for some creative liberties with my kill too from Zell, do there wad going to be something special. Thought thanks to writing up a no bullshit manager lady for me, I was considering sending "my kill" there for her to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom