Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• rktaker

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
That might be how you would use the role, but I wanted to use it to defend the town, not solely as a seer.

If I made it obvious enough that I was red lady, the wolves would not attack me.

When I die, you’d figure out I was the red lady and work backwards. You would see the names of people I used my night actions on and then extrapolate from there.
Hey. Oh hey. This is not an answer to you, kut. While at work, I did come up with a more likely scenario. This one is.scratching all the itches related to wolves, solos, and the infamous dead body. Y'all ready?

What seems more likely, maybe since I didn't want to start considering the possibilities, is that this was a cupid game. The implications of this currently are... kind of wild. Let's begin with the basics.

Kelly was confusion or cupid.

Between the rest still alive, we got 2 wolves, or one wolf and cupid. It's kind of difficult to say if we have a wolf townie couple, or two townies coupled. Townie and wolf kind of makes sense with so many wiffs, but that could also still be the same attacking jailed people as I went with before. Between kut and Benzine there's either two wolves or wolf and cupid. It's starting to seem like Kat is part of the couple at this point considering she doesn't want to follow a plan that was going to let the town win.

So the implications right now? Well, I want to hedge my bets and get at least 3 votes on kut. If the couple and cupid is still alive, they'll have me dead today. If we tie, none dies today, which is the same as not lynching today. From there we can work with the original plan I laid out for Vash. This is a safety measure to prevent a possible couple from going rampant.

@Kat , @shortkut and @Benzine can vote me. @VashTheStampede and @rktaker and me will vote kut to make a dead lock. If I'm wrong about the couple including Vash or rk well... I'll be dead then.

Back to work. Lunch in an hour and half so I'll be around then hopefully.

Hey. Oh hey. This is not an answer to you, kut. While at work, I did come up with a more likely scenario. This one is.scratching all the itches related to wolves, solos, and the infamous dead body. Y'all ready?

What seems more likely, maybe since I didn't want to start considering the possibilities, is that this was a cupid game. The implications of this currently are... kind of wild. Let's begin with the basics.

Kelly was confusion or cupid.

Between the rest still alive, we got 2 wolves, or one wolf and cupid. It's kind of difficult to say if we have a wolf townie couple, or two townies coupled. Townie and wolf kind of makes sense with so many wiffs, but that could also still be the same attacking jailed people as I went with before. Between kut and Benzine there's either two wolves or wolf and cupid. It's starting to seem like Kat is part of the couple at this point considering she doesn't want to follow a plan that was going to let the town win.

So the implications right now? Well, I want to hedge my bets and get at least 3 votes on kut. If the couple and cupid is still alive, they'll have me dead today. If we tie, none dies today, which is the same as not lynching today. From there we can work with the original plan I laid out for Vash. This is a safety measure to prevent a possible couple from going rampant.

@Kat , @shortkut and @Benzine can vote me. @VashTheStampede and @rktaker and me will vote kut to make a dead lock. If I'm wrong about the couple including Vash or rk well... I'll be dead then.

Back to work. Lunch in an hour and half so I'll be around then hopefully.
Or not

@Kat , @shortkut and @Benzine can vote me. @VashTheStampede and @rktaker and me will vote kut to make a dead lock. If I'm wrong about the couple including Vash or rk well... I'll be dead then
This seems needlessly complicated. Why not just encourage everyone to vote “no vote” it will have the same effect
In the event of a tie, nobody is lynched. In the event that the minimum number of votes is not reached, nobody is lynched

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This seems needlessly complicated. Why not just encourage everyone to vote “no vote” it will have the same effect
Because a group of three can very easily pile to get a lynch when you need three people to do it?

Like I said. Safety measure. No reason not to do it unless you don't want it to happen.

rktaker

Because a group of three can very easily pile to get a lynch when you need three people to do it?

Like I said. Safety measure. No reason not to do it unless you don't want it to happen.
now I’m confused why would that matter if the vote would be a deadlock make any difference, you say it’s easier to get 3 votes but there’s 8 votes on no vote right now which means there’s no lynch anyway so why would we need to vote 3 and 3?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
now I’m confused why would that matter if the vote would be a deadlock make any difference, you say it’s easier to get 3 votes but there’s 8 votes on no vote right now which means there’s no lynch anyway so why would we need to vote 3 and 3?
Only 6 people alive. Ignore the no votes. Folks who are dead, not in the game, and probably Zell are there to see the numbers. Forum stuff.

So voting 3 and 3 means it would be safe from possible team cupid shenanigans.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This exchange here is super fucking sus:

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I am not the doctor. I do not fear the wolves, because I am able to protect myself but I didn’t want them to know that

"I was lying before. I'm no doctor, and I can protect myself."

Red Dress Dancing GIF by Casanova Records

"Here is my real role."

Or as long as I don’t visit anyone I can’t be killed at night and they targeted me at least once since I claimed to be the doctor

"Here is an explanation of my real role which does not match the role I am claiming."

I was kidding. But red lady is protected by visiting, not by not visiting...

"uh shortkut that's not how your role works"

‘‘Twas also a joke

"Uhhhhhh lol it was just a prank"

And then Kat immediately drops it and they are voting together?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If you think we are in cahoots, then your vibe-o-meter is busted. Jail one of us. @Jawneh suggested Kat. Go with your Cupid partner’s suggestion

Yes I made sure to jail Jawneh so we could have two awkward messages passed between us while giggling about it like little schoolgirls over in the Cupid chat while Zell rolled his eyes at us.

rktaker

see I'm afraid of a super long con by Kut and Kat now and that I was completely played by Kat even if I was suspicious of FR anyway but KAt trying to pass the lovers theory off to Vash and she would just hope no one suspects her, so I really don't know who to believe at this point

rktaker

No, actually. It was my way of saying that if people start seeming like they are attacking others, it’s just the game…. If you want to vote him, I won’t stop you
Oh trust me I know this is my first time playing wolf here, but I have played Wolf/mafia before so trust me I know all about when people start being antagonistic towards each other

rktaker

also this is probably just me being dumb, but I'm confused by something Kat claimed to be the Aura seer, and then she was killed and got a new role and the dead body got the aura seer, so how did Fools get the aura seer role?

also this is probably just me being dumb, but I'm confused by something Kat claimed to be the Aura seer, and then she was killed and got a new role and the dead body got the aura seer, so how did Fools get the aura seer role?
There can be more than one aura seer. @Zell 17 ’s RNG like to fuck with us

I was thinking about you this morning for your comment about the gunner, saying you beat Vash to claiming it - I was gonna mention you can have multiple of the same role, it's random.

Who am I voting for?

I was thinking about you this morning for your comment about the gunner, saying you beat Vash to claiming it - I was gonna mention you can have multiple of the same role, it's random.

Who am I voting for?
Jawneh because you didn’t vote for him day 1… unless you did in which case Jawneh to be consistent…

Or no vote and we see if vash can save the town

rktaker

Who am I voting for?
well I was saying that because Vash claimed gunner on day 1 which confused me because I was the gunner, and then Vash did the wrong format for a gunner shot and it was basically just him being silly. so when I claimed it I was just being an ass to him basically at that point I figured there could be two.l also as to who to vote it seems Jawneh or no vote

rktaker

it's too bad we don't have an aura seer anymore don't know what happened there *whistles non nonchalantly* we could have had them check Jawneh tonight and we would at least know for tomorrow

it's too bad we don't have an aura seer anymore don't know what happened there *whistles non nonchalantly* we could have had them check Jawneh tonight and we would at least know for tomorrow
In one game, @Jon was the doctor and only healed/protected wolves all game without realizing it

• I Poka' You Face
Reactions: Jon

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It actually came to mind a while ago, but I would forget it by the postmortem… unless you think I’m suggesting Jawneh is the Cupid
I've just been waiting for Benzine to toss a last minute vote on Jawneh to reveal he's been Cupid and you and Kat are coupled.

Or some permutation of that.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
No it wouldn’t. If you have the couple wrong, then it can easily be 4-2 and a kill still happens
Could also end up being 3 to 0 if the cupid is also alive. Like you also mentioned, what if I'm the cupid? I'd be here a minute before the poll closes to get a lynch.

Yes I made sure to jail Jawneh so we could have two awkward messages passed between us while giggling about it like little schoolgirls over in the Cupid chat while Zell rolled his eyes at us.
Well, it was two you and one me. Let's get the facts straight here now.

And my message was still at least twice as long as both yours lol.

I mean, if you think Kelly was the cupid and don't think one more person comes to jump on me, then sure. For a whole lot of no vote today, that even kut agreed for, there's still a lot of votes on me.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If you think we are in cahoots, then your vibe-o-meter is busted. Jail one of us. @Jawneh suggested Kat. Go with your Cupid partner’s suggestion
This is an @ for me.

There is still a possibility that there's no cupid, no couple, and we have one of the other solo roles. Or Kelly was the solo and we got two wolves.

Considering Kat has gone against me, where as when she's town centric she's all for good logical plans, she's not there now. I do take blame for tossing a lot of conspiracies out there too, but today she's not having it when we're at a crossroad for the town. If there's a wolf/townie couple, she's bound to lose no matter what. If there's a two townie couple and cupid, today is the chance to get ahead of town and wolves to score a W.

I suggest the safer plan. Kat, kut, Benzine vote me, rest vote kut. If I'm wrong about the couple, there's still a chance the wolf isn't part of it and can even the numbers. And Vash and rk have kills. Play it safe. Dead lock votes to avoid last minute bandwagon.

I suggest the safer plan. Kat, kut, Benzine vote me, rest vote kut. If I'm wrong about the couple, there's still a chance the wolf isn't part of it and can even the numbers. And Vash and rk have kills. Play it safe. Dead lock votes to avoid last minute bandwagon.
How did you come to that vote breakdown? What if benzine is your couplet so he will change votes last minute to kill me?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
There is still a possibility that there's no cupid, no couple, and we have one of the other solo roles. Or Kelly was the solo and we got two wolves.

it just occurred to me that it would be amusing for a Cupid to pair you and benzine
I get why you call this safer but it also feels more dangerous because it also sets up for someone to be able to switch last second and tip scales.

Much safer for everyone to just vote No, right? Then if there's a last second move, it's much more clear what the voting block is.

it just occurred to me that it would be amusing for a Cupid to pair you and benzine

I get why you call this safer but it also feels more dangerous because it also sets up for someone to be able to switch last second and tip scales.

Much safer for everyone to just vote No, right? Then if there's a last second move, it's much more clear what the voting block is.
I said all this earlier! It is too convoluted and doesn’t accomplish anything. Feels too puppet-masterish

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

I mean, I'm fine with not voting. That was the original plan. I can move my vote away. I got no worries with playing the trust game. It just means you got to hit a wolf tonight for sure or we lose.

if there's a couple and one is a wolf does that mean we lose tonight
Naw. Vash can still jail kill a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom