Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• rktaker

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oh, found a quote for me.

@VashTheStampede I can leave this all for you to deal with if you like the pressure. If you're coupled with a wolf then it's gg I believe. But that seems very unlikely considering how things have been said and done today, so I'm not entertaining that further.

Technically, I can die and everyone sees me as the ritualist. Vash then knows I was not talking complete garbage for days and can make a good choice of jailkilling the one with the pants on fire. It's all Gucci.

Man if only we had some sort of revive
Sadly I don't think we'll get two days before the game ends lol. It's kind of useless now.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I personally don’t think there’s a Cupid, but Kat, Jawneh, and at least one other person seemed insistent on it, so I think it’s plausible
I just think it's really weird Vash didn't kill Tommy and there have been no wolf kills most nights. Maybe it's just bad luck or maybe it's a sign something else weird is going on (like a couple).

it's too bad we don't have an aura seer anymore don't know what happened there *whistles non nonchalantly* we could have had them check Jawneh tonight and we would at least know for tomorrow
It wouldn't necessarily tell us anything. It's possible Jawneh is an alpha wolf and has an unknown aura. If there's a sorcerer and a turned wolf fan, the sorcerer would come up good.

I've just been waiting for Benzine to toss a last minute vote on Jawneh to reveal he's been Cupid and you and Kat are coupled.

Or some permutation of that.
I'm voting Jawneh because everybody else has been cleared in some way. It's not 100% for sure but he has nothing except unverifiable claims he's talked to the dead. If you really think kut is a sorcerer or turned wolf fan, we can vote him instead.

We’re getting to a point where I don’t think we can afford to not get a kill. The wolves have to hit eventually and this gives them a free kill
I agree, there's no reason not to kill. What will we know tomorrow that we don't know today?

Considering Kat has gone against me, where as when she's town centric she's all for good logical plans, she's not there now. I do take blame for tossing a lot of conspiracies out there too, but today she's not having it when we're at a crossroad for the town. If there's a wolf/townie couple, she's bound to lose no matter what. If there's a two townie couple and cupid, today is the chance to get ahead of town and wolves to score a W.

I suggest the safer plan. Kat, kut, Benzine vote me, rest vote kut. If I'm wrong about the couple, there's still a chance the wolf isn't part of it and can even the numbers. And Vash and rk have kills. Play it safe. Dead lock votes to avoid last minute bandwagon.
How is your plan safer than just killing whoever you want to kill overnight? If you're really worried about the fool, we could go after kut, who doesn't have an unknown aura. I feel like the wolf is probably Jawneh though.

if there's a couple and one is a wolf does that mean we lose tonight
I doubt it, since the couple can't win if the wolves hit their win condition.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
How is your plan safer than just killing whoever you want to kill overnight? If you're really worried about the fool, we could go after kut, who doesn't have an unknown aura. I feel like the wolf is probably Jawneh though.
Oh heck. I forgot about Fool and his aura stuff again. So hell yeah! There no worries with killing kut then.

Benzine coming up good means he's the cupid. Or maybe kut and Benzine are reversed. Either way. One is cupid, other is sorc. Kelly was confusion.

Nice, thanks.

But we can stick to killing me or not killing anyone. Up to Vash to kill the sorc. 4v1 if I die, 2v1 if the couple doesn't have a wolf, which then let's the wolf kill one of the two townies and win.

No pressure Vash lol.

How do I keep ending up in this position lmao
Just put your mark on the town. Be the deciding vote to kill Jawneh today (he responded to a post he wasn’t tagged in or quoted in) and then kill someone overnight. It will be your town. You’d be all powerful

Genie GIF by CinemarkColombia

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Fools searched me and I am good and then he died showing he was an Aura Seer.
Yep, and it was last night while Benzine was jailed, so he's definitely not a turned wolf fan. He can't be sorcerer unless there's a wolf fan who has been turned.

Clearly there is a wolf trickster afoot
How? Nobody has shown as wolf trickster when killed. They would've had to get lucky and pick Kelly the first night, which becomes impossible if he's a wolf (which is seeming likely).

rktaker

i just thought about something else about doing the deadlock thing, somebody could change their vote at the last second to no vote and have whoever lynched anyway

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Kat

rktaker

I didn't understand this deadlock voting thing at all. Why aren't we lynching?
if I got this right then the idea is Vash jails and kills the a wolf at night, if not then either I still have another shot as the gunner tomorrow I think, either that or Town just loses if Vash chooses wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom