Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• rktaker

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Between me and benzine, who is more capable of pulling a long con without breaking character?
Probably both of you? Maybe you more so since he's been fairly distracted lately it seems.

i just thought about something else about doing the deadlock thing, somebody could change their vote at the last second to no vote and have whoever lynched anyway
That is... true. Welp. I guess I'll die regardless most likely.

no that would still work cause If i vote for Jawneh, Jawneh still has to vote for you fort he deadlock
I'll put it in just in case, but odds are since Benzine is voting kut he'll change away. But it's technically figuring out who you think is or is not part of the cupid triangle now.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Jawneh's message to me in jail:

"I see dead people in a ritualistic fashion. Revive is on kut currently. Local said he was a doctor and protected Vash from evil dick night 1. Kelly never appeared in dead thread so I got no idea what his deal is.

Raine is also there cosplaying as satan.

Should be an obvious thing, but if you do believe me, the revive would be sent over your way once the next day starts. Up to you. Or if you shoot me then at least you got the above info to play with. Hopefully kut is not one of the wolves in that case.

And since I can just send a very long message your way, considering if Local is telling the truth, which he should be as the wolves killed him, between Vash and Kelly there's two of townie/wolf/SV. Or that weird wild tin foil hat thing with the flagger. Blame Zell for taunting me to overthink that lol.

Beyond that, I went to Walmart today. Got a door knob and some paint. Color is "blueberry pie". The door is supposed to get painted similarly to what the Tardis door is. Should end up being neat looking in the end. Also got a shitty cheap office chair for one of the rooms, as one of the kids destroyed his, so we're taking the current one from the school/guest room for him and replacing that with the new shitty one. Fair trade.

And also also.... well no. Enough rambling."

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Ritualist
Aura: Unknown
Can speak with the dead at night. At anytime, including the first night, can cast a spell on any player who is alive (except for themselves). The Ritualist at any time can change who is spelled. If the spelled player dies, the spelled player will be resurrected at the end of the next phase. If they were a werewolf, they will be revived as a regular werewolf with no powers. The spell will remain after the Ritualist is killed. Only one player may be revived per game.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This plan is stupid. I mean, it's good if you are a wolf and don't want to die, but it's stupid for the town.

There can be at most two wolves, right? Otherwise the game would already be over. We need one wolf to die within the next two kills to prevent a loss.

Rk and Vash are 100% for sure not wolves.

For me to be a wolf would mean I got super lucky about the dead body being an aura seer or got very lucky to seer it the first night randomly, AND I'd have to be a sorcerer because my aura is good. And either Alu or Jawneh lied about Alu claiming to attack me that night (or I would've died instead of the dead body). I'll concede it's not completely impossible but it's so unlikely I think we should treat it as such.

That leaves Jawneh, Benzine, and shortkut as potential wolves. If there are two, then we can kill any two and be guaranteed a wolf. If there's only one, then it doesn't matter if we kill two townies. Possible complication: alpha wolf, which Jawneh could be, but the other two can't.

If we don't lynch and Vash kills a townie and so do the wolves, they can win tonight.

Cupid doesn't matter if we kill wolves.

We should lynch.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I didn't understand this deadlock voting thing at all. Why aren't we lynching?
Originally, to avoid triangle cupid hijacking the vote to lynch who they want.

He will out of self-preservation
Not in the slightest. If I die, town doesn't lose. Just puts more on Vash's plate.

Though considering everything, theres still the wolf kill, so it doesnt really matter if i live or not? Thats right, right?

Why the change of heart? I voted benzine for you!
I knew Vash was jailer after giving me his name. That's a better bet than just throwing a hail mary. And now its on rk as he has verifiably a gun.

The only way it could work is if there's only one wolf, no lynch today, you don't kill tonight, wolves only kill rk, again no lynch tomorrow, you don't kill the following night, wolf kill, then rk can get back. That's as far as I'll bring the logistics on that lol.

rktaker

it would be funny if there wasa a way that the wolves roles are roles that can't kill at night (I don't think that's possible) and that's why they've been "whiffing on their night kills, like if only the alpha wolf can kill and there is no Alpha wolf

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
it would be funny if there wasa a way that the wolves roles are roles that can't kill at night (I don't think that's possible) and that's why they've been "whiffing on their night kills, like if only the alpha wolf can kill and there is no Alpha wolf
There are wolf roles that can't kill but they can resign their powers to gain the ability to kill. So technically possible but why would they?

final countdown GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom