Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• rktaker

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been very subtle.
Just give me this win.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Just give me this win.

I'll believe you if you're still alive when Vash is dead. :wink2

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I apologize to @Jawneh and @Benzine for spilling what they told me but the government records all prison conversations

Night 2 (?) I jailed Tommy and gave him a brief interrogation in which he gave me zero information. I did not get back on the site in time to kill him before the next day began. Thus I tried to point fingers at him without being OVERLY obvious as to my role.

Night 3 I jailed Jawneh. He claims to be a role that speaks to the Dead. He further claims that Local claimed Doctor and was protecting me (randomly I assume) on Night 1. He says Kelly has not appeared in the Dead Thread and thus I think we can assume wolf there.

Last night I jailed Benzine and he claimed Avenger, and also (conveniently?) claimed to be currently targeting me (but I totally understand, it makes sense).

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Well, I would've preferred the avenger information to remain anonymous, because the wolves could get an extra kill off me cause I have no fkn idea who to put it on. I'd have liked to get to the end somewhat to be... a threat in the late game.

I'm happy to target someone but will target no one if I don't know.
Sorry dude :(

Well, I would've preferred the avenger information to remain anonymous, because the wolves could get an extra kill off me cause I have no fkn idea who to put it on. I'd have liked to get to the end somewhat to be... a threat in the late game.

I'm happy to target someone but will target no one if I don't know.
put it on me for funsies.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
That gives us some info at least. FR had no reason to lie, so kut, me, and Benzine all have good auras.

Rk is definitely good

Vash is definitely good.

Despite recent events, I think you all believe me to most likely be good.

That leaves Jawneh and kut.

I like Jawneh's posts and kut did try to skip early once to avoid lynching, so I'm voting kut.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
That gives us some info at least. FR had no reason to lie, so kut, me, and Benzine all have good auras.

Rk is definitely good

Vash is definitely good.

Despite recent events, I think you all believe me to most likely be good.

That leaves Jawneh and kut.

I like Jawneh's posts and kut did try to skip early once to avoid lynching, so I'm voting kut.
I am also voting shortkut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom