• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YUGE Presidential Memes thread

Best material? Biden or Trump

• Total voters

First Half GIF

Maybe... It was on GIPHY as "#what, #wtf, #shocked, #surprised, #excuse me" so I went with that vibe.

View attachment 19087

I mainly just wanted a reason to add the Rita gif that made me lol. I'm open to changing the naming and/or adding a better "realization/thinking" one.
Those tags are a bit more neutral and fitting. I love that gif and use it all the time, but problem is the title often doesn fit the context I use it in

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I also saw a reddit article saying he had 3 strokes after a chiropractor manipulating his shoulder released some blood clots, so there's honestly perhaps some medical reason behind his shift in thinking.

I'm fairly sure I've seen stories of people becoming politically polarized after some brain damage.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I also saw a reddit article saying he had 3 strokes after a chiropractor manipulating his shoulder released some blood clots, so there's honestly perhaps some medical reason behind his shift in thinking.

I'm fairly sure I've seen stories of people becoming politically polarized after some brain damage.
Look at John Fetterman, had a stroke and switched from liberal to right-wing.

This reminded me of the segment that John Oliver did on Mt Everest 5 years ago.

People pretty much aren't climbing the mountain, they're being chaperoned up the mountain by guides who are actually risking their lives carrying all the gear for the clowns trying to take selfie on the summit.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
This reminded me of the segment that John Oliver did on Mt Everest 5 years ago.

People pretty much aren't climbing the mountain, they're being chaperoned up the mountain by guides who are actually risking their lives carrying all the gear for the clowns trying to take selfie on the summit.

Wow! I'm glad I learned about this. I never realized those climbing didn't carry their own gear. So their flex is weak AF. Good to know.

Also, if I ever say "hey I'm going to trek Everest" yall better call the FBI because I. WOULD. NEVER.

These aren't really memes, 'cause they're having a real argument, but holy crap I lost it at "Zangief cosplayer" and "the Arby's in your pants".

View attachment 20519

View attachment 20520
I heard about this and my first thought was "I can't believe I agree with Marj...."

But that response has me dying.

Fuck both these dumb fucks. :link

Back
Top Bottom