• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YUGE Presidential Memes thread

Best material? Biden or Trump

• Total voters

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
sick ben stiller GIF

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I see what ur doin there but I think there's a difference between ~obviously memes~ and fake info passed off as real
And my position remains that no one is really trying to pass off the couch fucking as legit.

Its just memes. Then people outside of the loop google wtf is going on because they don't know the joke.

That's all that's happening.

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
And my position remains that no one is really trying to pass off the couch fucking as legit.

Its just memes. Then people outside of the loop google wtf is going on because they don't know the joke.

That's all that's happening.
The AP has retracted their story debunking the claim that Vance fucked a couch.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Makes you want to whip up a slate of fake ads for him.

Get back into life with Depends™
Because you've got things to do, Fixodent and Forget It™
Get yuge benefits with AARP™
Your palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, big mac sauce on your suit tie already...Lifealert™
I love these! Can @Ben make some for us please?

Back
Top Bottom