• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YUGE Presidential Memes thread

Best material? Biden or Trump

• Total voters

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Not sure where to post this, but these people turn on their own so quickly

View attachment 18925

Not sure why the right took this clown under their wing anyway… kid was the epitome of what people make fun of the right for, you’d think they’d want someone a bit cleaner than a teenaged wannabe for their poster child. I remember watching a live stream the night that the incident happened with him, and he was clearly trying to impose an image at the auto shop him and his crew were posted up at. Every single one of them were big-eyed and scared trying to look tough. I remember thinking it was going to get bad… and not even a half hour later is when the first shots were fired. Unfortunately, Facebook seems to have all but scrubbed footage from those live streams and the previous George Floyd protests in other cities though, so, it’s almost like heresy at this point, excluding what was seized by police and subsequently circulated online.

Not sure why the right took this clown under their wing anyway… kid was the epitome of what people make fun of the right for, you’d think they’d want someone a bit cleaner than a teenaged wannabe for their poster child. I remember watching a live stream the night that the incident happened with him, and he was clearly trying to impose an image at the auto shop him and his crew were posted up at. Every single one of them were big-eyed and scared trying to look tough. I remember thinking it was going to get bad… and not even a half hour later is when the first shots were fired. Unfortunately, Facebook seems to have all but scrubbed footage from those live streams and the previous George Floyd protests in other cities though, so, it’s almost like heresy at this point, excluding what was seized by police and subsequently circulated online.

He is exactly who a lot of them want to be, he went out with his gun and ended up shooting people those on the right don't like

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
He is exactly who a lot of them want to be, he went out with his gun and ended up shooting people those on the right don't like

I beg to differ. There is nothing masculine about taking pot shots at a skateboarder for boarding you for shooting someone else. If anything, the guy with balls was the skateboarder that used it as a weapon after seeing someone else get shot, not the guy white-knuckling his rifle to protect a bunch of shitty used cars.

I beg to differ. There is nothing masculine about taking pot shots at a skateboarder for boarding you for shooting someone else. If anything, the guy with balls was the skateboarder that used it as a weapon after seeing someone else get shot, not the guy white-knuckling his rifle to protect a bunch of shitty used cars.

I agree there is nothing masculine about it, but the right doesnt see it this way. Why they have no problem with a handcuffed man being choked to death. They are weak people at the core and have been brainwashed into thinking BLM is some sort of borderline terrorist organization, it is all a team sport to them

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I agree there is nothing masculine about it, but the right doesnt see it this way. Why they have no problem with a handcuffed man being choked to death. They are weak people at the core and have been brainwashed into thinking BLM is some sort of borderline terrorist organization, it is all a team sport to them

That’s what I have a hard time understanding… they want to give off the badass image like they’re willing to do anything for America, but all they do is pick on people in compromised positions to assert themselves. It’s a goddamn joke.

Don’t even get me started on that BLM crowd, either, because I watched them get chased outta my city a few times over the years… by black people. They’re another opportunistic faction in my eyes, and only care about what they squeeze into their narrative, only showing up when there’s a headline to seize. That’s precisely why you’ll see them occupy cities like Seattle and Portland for weeks or months and never Chicago or Baltimore for more than a couple days of scattered protests in hood-adjacent areas.

That’s what I have a hard time understanding… they want to give off the badass image like they’re willing to do anything for America, but all they do is pick on people in compromised positions to assert themselves. It’s a goddamn joke.
They've been convinced that it is people below them that are making their lives and taking their jobs and money

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
They've been convinced that it is people below them that are making their lives and taking their jobs and money

Gotta love it… so easily convinced of stupid shit, yet denying anything that requires a little friction between two brain cells to comprehend.

You know, I used to say that people like that should get dropped off in the hood, not unlike this old bit from Chappelle:

However, the older I got, the more I realized that those people would just become ammunition for the next generation of hate-spewing shitheads because you simply can’t drop idiots that fall on either extreme of the political scale in that kinda environment and expect them to survive. I’ve seen it go both ways, I’ve seen conservatives move to the hood and change their views, and I’ve seen bleeding heart liberals clutch their pearls as they scurry back off to the county they came from.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Thinking about it, Trump's communication is very "salesy". Like, they try to teach you to build rapport with people you're trying to sell too with the "If you're like me..." or "Everyone knows that..." trying to guide the target into thinking they should be aligned with the majority and peers. That's what his "Everybody's saying X" way of phrasing everything reminds me of.

But that's really all he is, a salesman.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Thinking about it, Trump's communication is very "salesy". Like, they try to teach you to build rapport with people you're trying to sell too with the "If you're like me..." or "Everyone knows that..." trying to guide the target into thinking they should be aligned with the majority and peers. That's what his "Everybody's saying X" way of phrasing everything reminds me of.

But that's really all he is, a salesman.
Yep, and based on the number of times he's failed in business, not a good one.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Yep, and based on the number of times he's failed in business, not a good one.
Well the product he sells is always shit. Hotels built cheaply, terrible steaks, a flop university, quagmire presidency.

I think at this point it's become universally known that he's a conman with no quality behind him. Not like 20-30 years ago when the big flashy name was enough to fool people into just trusting that he had value. :shrug

Well the product he sells is always shit. Hotels built cheaply, terrible steaks, a flop university, quagmire presidency.

I think at this point it's become universally known that he's a conman with no quality behind him. Not like 20-30 years ago when the big flashy name was enough to fool people into just trusting that he had value. :shrug
Don't forget the bible with the declaration of independence! And the sneakers!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

Hey now, those wines were top of the range gas station vintage, and don't you worry, it's just a matter of time before people pick up on Truth Social and Truthing their hearts out to the Truth without all that Fake News and all his Yugely Big Messages.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Remember when people actually like Kevin Sorbo because of Hercules? Yeah, me neither.

Those people need to come to Xena.

Season 1 GIF

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I feel like that reaction is misnamed. I see it as more of a "stark realization" or "panicked thinking" than how dare you
Maybe... It was on GIPHY as "#what, #wtf, #shocked, #surprised, #excuse me" so I went with that vibe.

ezgif-1-d383cf6ee5.gif

I mainly just wanted a reason to add the Rita gif that made me lol. I'm open to changing the naming and/or adding a better "realization/thinking" one.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Remember when people actually like Kevin Sorbo because of Hercules? Yeah, me neither.
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

My favorite Kevin Sorbo fact is that the script said that his character is disappointed and he's so fuckin dumb that he thought it was dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom