• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YUGE Presidential Memes thread

Best material? Biden or Trump

• Total voters

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I was just about to say that! I love the smell of curry

Also, she is not an upgrade smh

I distinctly remember having some serious congestion once, walking out into the hallway, and within the time it took to get from my apartment door to the exit door my sinuses were opened back up.

Also… some Indians like hash, apparently. I bonded with my neighbors over our shared love for it.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So we used to have an Indian coworker and she would occasionally bring in homemade samosas and like god damn. Just remembering got me like Pavlov's dog over here.

Any ways so yeah, sign me the fuck up to making every damn thing smell like curry.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
McBreakfasts are my weekend treat to myself. No pork in Saudi so the sausage mcmuffins don't slap as hard but they're still nice
Anytime you mention the food situation over there, I think of those videos you shared of the guy selling nuts at the grocery store.

So many fucking nuts

I go with the steak, egg, and cheese bagel when that's available. Can't go wrong with a sausage mcmuffin though, that's the backup plan.

Honestly curious as to how a Saudi one would taste
It's chicken sausage, and it's mediocre. Probably part of the reason why I never got on with the McDs breakfast.

I remember after nights out they changed from the regular to the breakfast menu at 4AM and everyone else was so excited. I think their breakfast sucked.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I dunno, I think it's a little fowl.
Go Away GIF

Back
Top Bottom