• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

VTS Mafia VTS Mafia Night 1/Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
The thing is, what’s more likely? Cole being a Machiavellian-level manipulator who is evil? Or being dumb and town?
Possibility #3:

Publically rip apart a strategy and see who comes running to defend the strategy. Could be defending themself and their mafia friends or could just think the strategy is fine.

this post makes a phenomenally little amount of sense. If any of that is what you believe, then you'd be foolish to NOT vote for me over it. Unless you know how bad of a look killing me would be.

Oh how cute, Zell is suddenly trying to "defend" my innocence while throwing back handed insults while also abandoning the bandwagon he helped to try and start.
Hey you might still be number 1. Do you want to go ahead and say that you are 100% not mafia or say what you were up to last night or what. We can keep shitposting though

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The thing is, what’s more likely? Cole being a Machiavellian-level manipulator who is evil? Or being dumb and town?
Obviously the former out of those two, but it's also possible he really does know a better strategy that the rest of us haven't thought of, and he doesn't want to share it so he can use it later.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Hey you might still be number 1. Do you want to go ahead and say that you are 100% not mafia or say what you were up to last night or what. We can keep shitposting though
I have already said what I was up to last night.
Obviously the former out of those two, but it's also possible he really does know a better strategy that the rest of us haven't thought of, and he doesn't want to share it so he can use it later.
you really need to stop giving me this much credit.

it is a dumb strategy to burn confusion night 0 unless it was a coordinated strike with the button pusher or whatever it's called.

that's it. there's nothing more to read from it.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Hey Cole, I know you don’t like to lie. Can you say that you are 100% not mafia or solo and that you are on the town’s team? That would make me feel so much better.
yes I can say that, but I'm not going to. making you feel better isn't high on my list of objectives. it'll be a lot funnier if you kill me.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
this post makes a phenomenally little amount of sense. If any of that is what you believe, then you'd be foolish to NOT vote for me over it.
Which is it? My post makes no sense or it's a good reason to vote for you (which I'm currently doing)? Yeah I said I also want to go after quiet people. I can want to vote two ways, I'll figure out which one I actually go with later. But maybe quiet people should start posting just in case. :wink2
And what part of that is something I "believe"? That's mostly a retelling of factual events and possible consequences.

Unless you know how bad of a look killing me would be.
Killing you is pretty safe. Like you said, the town will kill you no matter what because most people want to kill you, right? Why would I specifically be suspicious in that case?

You're accusing three different people of starting a bandwagon. Do you think we're all evil?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Which is it? My post makes no sense or it's a good reason to vote for you (which I'm currently doing)? Yeah I said I also want to go after quiet people. I can want to vote two ways, I'll figure out which one I actually go with later. But maybe quiet people should start posting just in case. :wink2
And what part of that is something I "believe"? That's mostly a retelling of factual events and possible consequences.

Killing you is pretty safe. Like you said, the town will kill you no matter what because most people want to kill you, right? Why would I specifically be suspicious in that case?

You're accusing three different people of starting a bandwagon. Do you think we're all evil?
your post can make no sense to others and still be what you believe. if you believe what you said and are NOT intending to keep a vote on me, then yes, it's a really bad look.

and 2 out of 3 at least. TDs current strategy doesn't answer any thing.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
you really need to stop giving me this much credit.

it is a dumb strategy to burn confusion night 0 unless it was a coordinated strike with the button pusher or whatever it's called.

that's it. there's nothing more to read from it.
I assumed both kills were by the mob, which I said I felt was most likely. In that case, do you still feel it's dumb?

Switching vote to @Ants! because apparently I’ve done this so long not voting for him is suspicious, even though when I actually was wolf I gloated over arranging his death
I’ve had time to think and review the evidence in this thread, and like other games, I am always ready to change my vote when it is necessary.

Switching vote back to @Zell 17

• Suspicious
Reactions: TD

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Ok so someone asked what we got up to last night.

I took the my kids swimming but then they announced that the pool had become contaminated (read: someone shit in it) so we had to leave. Went home and everyone had baths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom