Very Important Text-Based D&D discussion

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Different game, same family.
Vin Diesel Family GIF by The Fast Saga

DALL-E refuses to make images that look exactly like a real person, so I had to game it a little bit... Have this image of 50% Vin Diesel 50% Dwayne Johnson apparently being chased by Wookies on a Donatello powered wagon...

DALL·E 2024-01-04 15.16.01 - A muscular, bald man with a charismatic presence, inspired by the...png

Illustrated one I tried was honestly sick as fuck, though...
DALL·E 2024-01-04 15.40.24 - A muscular, bald man without a beard, inspired by the main charac...png

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Crystal are you going to be playing D&D?

Tortle Dude makes a wish.
I think she got Pier Pressured into hanging out in the Tavern threads, but probably doesn't have time to participate in the campaigns. Wrangling our circus of a member-base it a full time job in and of itself.

I'd happily be wrong about the lack of time though, very welcome to participate if you'd like, @Crystal!

• Fingers Crossed
Reactions: TD

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Crystal are you going to be playing D&D?

Tortle Dude makes a wish.

I think she got Pier Pressured into hanging out in the Tavern threads, but probably doesn't have time to participate in the campaigns. Wrangling our circus of a member-base it a full time job in and of itself.

I'd happily be wrong about the lack of time though, very welcome to participate if you'd like, @Crystal!

What If Please GIF by Pudgy Penguins

(no, not campaigning, I have 0 skill)

• D-20
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Nah, I've barely mastered wiping up the bar after the buttplug makes an appearance. Besides, there's a much more badass penguin already ready to adventure!
I'm sorry...a buttplug makes an appearance and you only WIPE THINGS DOWN?

i'd be hiring some Gandalf lookin dude to thaumaturgy that shit with magic bleach

i'm taking my coin to TGISixday's

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
I'm sorry...a buttplug makes an appearance and you only WIPE THINGS DOWN?

i'd be hiring some Gandalf lookin dude to thaumaturgy that shit with magic bleach

i'm taking my coin to TGISixday's
It's the ancient times, the long long ago...we have not purell, we have no disinfectant wipes, I'm doing my best here! We penguins are simple creatures!
That’s the thing, you don’t need to adventure, just say you’re a penguin and post
I'm a penguin and post.

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but there is way more butts and wiping-based discussion than I expected to find in here when I came back.

Don't you wut me. I'm used to seeing animals naked... just not bipedal humanoid ones with butt-plugs.
You should check out this site called Deviantart sometime

Back
Top Bottom