The Netherealm

I think we shelve cupid for like 6 months until we all forget.
Shocked Elf On The Shelf GIF by DrSquatch

Yes?

There’s the lovers, team of three. Most likely wolf and townie, otherwise the voting pattern would be different…

The lovers can’t win during a wolf victory, only with the town. Although if I’ve misunderstood that, please tell me.

So there’s a wolf who’s not winning here.

The lovers get ten points. The wolf who is not a lover is getting 0 points.

So, I’d like that wolf to holla, and vote with us to kill @Tommy Boy.

There are four people on Tubby now. One of you isn’t a lover and can decide if they want the winning team to have ten points, or two points, compared to their zero points.
That’s how you shortkut!

Oh Yeah GIF

Wolf want to win, wolf needs to do their own math to win.
Cat What GIF
I get this...

But you're appealing to a WOLF in this situation. Telling them you either let couple win or town win is misleading. You want appeal to the wolf, you need to present him with a way HE can win. If you don't, I'm just ignoring the proposition altogether.

I agree the wolf needs to do their own math, but unless you tell him, "Hey, you can still win to YOUR WIN CONDITION if you do the math" it's not going to work. Wolves don't want the town to win. I even said in wolf chat, if wolves aren't winning, I want the couple winning.

I personally don't care about the points, like Raine.

You want appeal to the wolf, you need to present him with a way HE can win. If you don't, I'm just ignoring the proposition altogether.
Further to this, this is what Kelly tried to do in Vash's mafia game. Which is why his ploy almost worked.

Presenting a side where only you, the presenter, is going to win shouldn't ever work.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I get this...

But you're appealing to a WOLF in this situation. Telling them you either let couple win or town win is misleading. You want appeal to the wolf, you need to present him with a way HE can win. If you don't, I'm just ignoring the proposition altogether.

I agree the wolf needs to do their own math, but unless you tell him, "Hey, you can still win to YOUR WIN CONDITION if you do the math" it's not going to work. Wolves don't want the town to win. I even said in wolf chat, if wolves aren't winning, I want the couple winning.

I personally don't care about the points, like Raine.
I believe shortkut provide this not always be the cause the last time this happened. Though shortkut made the choice all on his own and didn't have to be talked into it.
Season 3 Showtime GIF by Billions

I wouldn’t be surprised if the lovers turn on Dean before Dean can turn on them
Which is what I said yesterday. The difference is I wasn't counting Tommy in my wolf win scenario. They had an extra day to get Tubby, their only threat off the board.

Tonight is the deciding factor. Dean relinquishes and kills Tommy, or the lovers win.

If Dean votes anyone but Tubby here, wolves cannot win, it's town or cupid.

I believe shortkut provide this not always be the cause the last time this happened. Though shortkut made the choice all on his own and didn't have to be talked into it.
Season 3 Showtime GIF by Billions
Kut is also the reason Cupid is getting changed after this game. :p

I still recommend in a dumpster fire, but hey... I haven't been cupid or lover yet (AND DO NOT WANT TO).

Further to this, this is what Kelly tried to do in Vash's mafia game. Which is why his ploy almost worked.

Presenting a side where only you, the presenter, is going to win shouldn't ever work.
Lmao his ploy didn't almost work in that game. We were just buying time until tubby played his hand and forced what would have happened.

Yes, but YOU could only win with the town at that point. Not the same thing here.

This is town trying to convince a wolf to let the town win when the town is the one with the lowest win chance.
No when I was the wolf and Vash and Christina were coupled. The first Cupid game. I spoiled their chances of a couple victory by teaching Tommy math

Meh, I was dead by suicide at that point. Revisionist history.

His ploy was still better than Benzine's, imo.
Maybe from the perspective of someone watching, but fun the person who was making the actual choice I can tell you that it was never going to happen. So it could have been a good ploy of I wasn't the target maybe.

Back
Top Bottom