13​
JawnehRWWBlind Wolf
14​
VashTheStampedeRRVSeer Apprentice
15​
GwJumpmanRKCorruptor
16​
DeanRWWWolf Seer

And honestly they have an almost perfect combination for a couple win. Detective could come out and establish monster cred by stringing up a couple wolves and then clear TD as a villager late. Leave the corruptor alive so long as they're killing villagers and if either couple player gets corrupted kill off the corruptor during the day before they die.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Wheee. I am a dead!

Who knew I was right about a wolf being paired up. I just didn't know of it was cupid or instigator as we didn't have a solo kill yet. I did heavily consider it was either TD or Jon, as TD was quick to dismiss it and Jon flat out ignored it.

No more blind wolf though. Phew.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So TD gets to know how it feels to be a wolf Cupid'd to a townie?! Did he have a panic attack?
Reading through wolfie chat, he's at least holding it in. I mightve been a bit mean and talked a lot about this and that about an instigator being in the game. Not quite the same as cupid, but close enough.

So uh... maybe I added onto the stress lol. Oops.

• Hide the Pain
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I thought my notifications from where was awesome quiet. Sure enough, 12 pages of day one went by without me watching the thread. Definitely not going to read it haha
There wasn't  that many interesting things there. This is speaking with wolf eyes, but I think two of the other wolves might be on folks' sus lists. Would be on mine for sure.

I think the current Cupid meta is

From town perspective, leave them alone since the Cupid couple will probably get caught and then you get an extra townie

Wolf perspective, leave them alone (hope you don't have a wolf couple), and just keep getting rid of strong roles and focus on hiding.

Cupid just skates by with little attention

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Or a headhunter just claims they are Cupid and starts pushing to lynch people
There's been a couple games now where I've been considering meta gaming your role rng in case this next game you decided to hand pick a role or two. And good thing I haven't so far since it would've been way wrong lmao. Like this game I was thinking maybe there's a headhunter, since we don't see that at all and therefore there's an instigator here.

BTW, when the sheriff dies, do both the apprentices awaken thanks to that or just one?

There's been a couple games now where I've been considering meta gaming your role rng in case this next game you decided to hand pick a role or two. And good thing I haven't so far since it would've been way wrong lmao. Like this game I was thinking maybe there's a headhunter, since we don't see that at all and therefore there's an instigator here.

BTW, when the sheriff dies, do both the apprentices awaken thanks to that or just one?
Both

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Man, I just realized that I had suggested seering Kelly. I don't think the wolves did as he's still alive. I think they did go after Jumpy and failed the kill. At least they should might know who he is now. I don't remember how Zell worded all failed kills the same way.

Also it's interesting to see what Raine is trying to do. Trying to hide away from day 1 lynching info, though she normally is THE ONE to go after vote stuff, and also throwing some shade Kat's way.

Back
Top Bottom