• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

September Debate thread

I feel sorry for whoever has to type out his subtitles in real time
Working Out Of Office GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Had that been the entire debate? He gets to respond to every comment she makes and she can’t respond to him
It's supposed to be 2 minutes to answer a question, 2 minutes to the other candidate, 1 minute rebuttal, 1 minute rebuttal and then discretionary time from the mods.

He's been given far more time to respond and rebut and she's been mostly cut off from responding.

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
I just wish there could have been one memorable zinger, she made great points but not much soundbite worthy IMO

You're no Jack Kennedy, there you go again, etc etc etc

A lot of people wish someone would verbally punch him already but whatever, there's downsides to that too

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Well, here are my final thoughts on the debate…

Throughout all the history of presidential debates this was indeed one of them.

• Fair
Reactions: Jon

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Probably because he has a good relationship with his kids.
Probably. Or being around school kids.

But honestly, it feels more personal than that. After recalling the story about his wife having to take away his Dreamcast because he was playing it too much, I'm pretty sure Walz is probably one of us at his core.

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
I wanted to bring this up in Walz's thread, but:

is anyone here good at photoshop and would be willing to do something for me

I would love it if someone could "Animorph bookcover" Ann Coulter into a blobfish

I will give you internet like points

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
@Ben

Your AI is up.
I'm sorry, sometimes I get a little excited.

I wanted to bring this up in Walz's thread, but:

is anyone here good at photoshop and would be willing to do something for me

I would love it if someone could "Animorph bookcover" Ann Coulter into a blobfish

I will give you internet like points
I'll see what I can do.

I'm watching the Daily Show as I refuse to spend time watching two people argue with each other for 2 hours.

Based on what I'm seeing from the Daily Show, Trump was fucking rambling on about nothing instead of focusing on the questions that were asked. If I was in a debate with that clown, I'd interrupt him saying, "Just the answer the question, dumbass..."

Back
Top Bottom