Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (6 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Raine

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Ive vowed to never claim my role until my death is imminent, so I can't say specifically what I am. But I would be very wary of following Vash's lead here
Dude, a gunner was revived today and somebody is saying you are definitely a wolf. Your death is imminent.

Dude, a gunner was revived today and somebody is saying you are definitely a wolf. Your death is imminent.
Bold words to say my death is imminent. People get accused of shit all the time including purely as a bluff, someone saying I'm a wolf doesn't mean I'm a wolf and just believing the first guy to point a finger is a good way to roll the dice on someone but it's not really concrete.

I think you're a bit suspicious just for this post tbh

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Bold words to say my death is imminent. People get accused of shit all the time including purely as a bluff, someone saying I'm a wolf doesn't mean I'm a wolf and just believing the first guy to point a finger is a good way to roll the dice on someone but it's not really concrete.

I think you're a bit suspicious just for this post tbh
FR is definitely going to shoot someone today, and he's probably not going to wait until the very end of the day to do it (correct me if I'm wrong @Fool's Requiem but I figure you'd want to give us enough time to lynch based on the results of your shooting). The day is already 2/3 over.

If you're really a townie, now's the time to make your case.

• I Always Feel Like...
FR is definitely going to shoot someone today, and he's probably not going to wait until the very end of the day to do it (correct me if I'm wrong @Fool's Requiem but I figure you'd want to give us enough time to lynch based on the results of your shooting). The day is already half over.

If you're really a townie, now's the time to make your case.
I've made my claim that I'm not a wolf, I'm not breaking my rule of not revealing my role at this point. I could reveal just because FR might shoot me but he could just as easily shoot someone else. I reiterate that just saying "Jump is a wolf 100%" can be said by anybody about anybody at this point in the game.

• I Always Feel Like...
I've made my claim that I'm not a wolf, I'm not breaking my rule of not revealing my role at this point. I could reveal just because FR might shoot me but he could just as easily shoot someone else. I reiterate that just saying "Jump is a wolf 100%" can be said by anybody about anybody at this point in the game.
So... strictly, technically speaking.

You can not be a wolf and still be someone that we want to murderlize. 🤔

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Was it maybe your auto correct? 🔗 pops up for me when I type link
I usually type colon, l, i, n, k, and then click the smiley suggestion that pops up. I never type the final colon, which I did this time and then got an image of my favorite Fleetwood Mac song.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Big brain post time.

wolf GIF

Everyone must be already wondering with only 8ish hours left in the day about who we the wolves will kill tonight. We'll, it's not that simple actually.

You'd think it's FR, right? Well that's WRONG! He is a prime target, but in the current game he's not. To fully roleplay a member of the village for a moment without my information from wolf chat, and to not potentially implicate my fellow wolves, the main targets currently are Raine and Vash. Unless FR kills the corrupter today, that loss of information is super good for us wolves as there would be two roles gone in the eather. We don't necessarily know them either, but we know they're town or wolf. The best weapon against that is seers as they can give at least some info, especially to a gunner who has both shots and an itchy trigger finger.

Although we may have planted one of those seers... who is to say one is truthful and the other is not to waste a gunner shot.

So a seer is getting killed. Which one? Depends on how many protections we think there are. Town will 100% want to protect the kill role as we still don't know what's up with the one who attacked our alpha. Worst case, that's Kelly. That would also mean the Ritualist will have to come forward to tell us who he attacked.

Which then brings us to the next target important to the wolves, the ritualist. That is all depending on if we have wolves disguised as dead people or not. To not have that info go out or to manipulate the ritualist is the dilemma.

After that we can kill the gunner. Or ignore it. To both our detriment and benefit, the corruptor is currently helping us, but we also can't kill him ourselves.

Game Of Thrones Hbo GIF

Sorry people I’ve been busy today!

Can confirm I’m not a wolf though and I’m not muted either!
So, this leaves Kelly as the last person to not post here, if I'm not wrong. And if he's corrupted, he's dead at the end of the day phase. Right?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hey @Fool's Requiem

If you kill Jumpman, and he's not a wolf, then the town immediately lynches me.

If I was the Corrupter, then this is a dumb move by me because I lose.

If I'm a wolf it's a dumb play by me because I traded one wolf for one townie, which is not a smart play economically.

There's really no way you lose by killing Jumpman here. Either way you get a bad guy.

Hey @Fool's Requiem

If I'm a wolf it's a dumb play by me because I traded one wolf for one townie, which is not a smart play economically.

There's really no way you lose by killing Jumpman here. Either way you get a bad guy.
Quick, someone else say this. It's too logical and I can't give Vash any credit. His ego already doesn't fit in the room!

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I generally agree except with this: if you're a wolf and Jump is the alpha, then a sacrifice play to make yourself look good is smart.

But even in that case, we may as well take it.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

I hate to ruin our wolf plan, but for the sake of staying in deep undercover I do have to point some things out.

It looks like Kat also said it.

If you're the alpha, sacrificing yourself to trade for a gunner shot is good. I cannot confirm if we have a guardian wolf to delay getting a wolf lynched during the day. 2 nights down so we got to be burning powers as there's the corruptor and at least one night time killer that can get us.

• I Always Feel Like...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom