Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (6 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Raine

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I-Won-t-Miss-takeba-cult-37457092-586-397.jpg

palpatine-dewit.gif

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
@VashTheStampede what's your role? How did you read Jump, exactly?
Forgive my reluctance towards full disclosure at this time. Trying to decide how much information is wise to give at this juncture.

And I've just been so terribly busy that i haven't really been able to work out the pros and cons quite yet.

But if Fool's does pull the trigger, then I don't think it behooves anyone except the baddies to know more?

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
Forgive my reluctance towards full disclosure at this time. Trying to decide how much information is wise to give at this juncture.

And I've just been so terribly busy that i haven't really been able to work out the pros and cons quite yet.

But if Fool's does pull the trigger, then I don't think it behooves anyone except the baddies to know more?
Unless you’re the corrupter, but as long as you target wolves, you can live in my town. I have a history of being tolerant towards others, until @Zell 17 stops me

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

The wolves now know you can find wolves. What more info would they need? But the rest of us don't know if we should believe you.

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The wolves now know you can find wolves. What more info would they need? But the rest of us don't know if we should believe you.
ok i have a confession to make

please don't be angry when I say this, just know I have had the best of intentions

I'm not busy. i really haven't been busy.

I have actually thought this out. I have, I believe, game planned this to the point where it helps the town the most if I don't reveal my exact role for one more day.

After today, all bets are off and I can provide any information you require.

please don't be angry when I say this, just know I have had the best of intentions

I have actually thought this out. I have, I believe, game planned this to the point where it helps the town the most if I don't reveal my exact role for one more day.

Let’s wait until @Fool's Requiem kills @GwJumpman before we make any more plans

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
dude wtf is this internal RPG you got going on in this game
honestly I was tired of people hiding behind "guys i'm so busy with real life stuff so please don't target me because i'm actually a wolf and it would make me sad"

so its satire

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Let me just ask you this, then. Are you sure you haven't been fooled by a wolf shaman making a townie appear evil? Is Jump definitely a wolf?

honestly I was tired of people hiding behind "guys i'm so busy with real life stuff so please don't target me because i'm actually a wolf and it would make me sad"

so its satire
I thought this was a loosely based troll about Dean the entire time, I'm like what the heck is this guy cookin up der

• I Always Feel Like...
tenor.gif

Seriously, what the fuck. I take a brief vacation, I come back and @Tommy Boy has been brainwashed by the Grubbies. @shortkut is actually fucking reading posts. And now @VashTheStampede plans things?

I don't even know you people anymore!
I skim or read when there are few posts between updates. The only upside to @TD ’s untimely demise.

Also I said I would actually look for guilt on day 2

• Sad

so its satire
Except for those of us that were, you know... legitimately busy?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Let me just ask you this, then. Are you sure you haven't been fooled by a wolf shaman making a townie appear evil? Is Jump definitely a wolf?
uhhhhh

lemme go re-read some roles real quick but if I understand how everything works then i'm like 99% sure i've got one

• I Always Feel Like...
I skim or read when there are few posts between updates. The only upside to @TD ’s untimely demise.

Also I said I would actually look for guilt on day 2
Yeah well I haven't read a damn thing from Day 1 so I'm stealing your shtick since you don't need it anymore. :tease

• I Always Feel Like...
AND LEGITIMATELY A WOLF
I hear you. But it feels a little condescending and slightly targeted at me given your qualitative of "faking busy while actually a wolf." I was legitimately busy that game and tried my best. I don't fake shit like that and respect the real life of others that say they are. I legit believed you were actually busy in the beginning. Hence my reaction of "well he did say he had inventory."

I'm fine with your ploy. Do what you gotta. But don't sit there and judge me, if you are, for that game when I was truly struggling with work/life balance.

• I Always Feel Like...
And before this escalates beyond my intentions...

There are no hurt feelings.
There is nothing wrong with anything anyone has said/done.
I am fine.
I am not upset.
I am not angry.
I am not about to quit.
I am not leaving the forums.
I am as happy as a pig in slop.
Vash is still sus AF.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I hear you. But it feels a little condescending and slightly targeted at me given your qualitative of "faking busy while actually a wolf." I was legitimately busy that game and tried my best. I don't fake shit like that and respect the real life of others that say they are. I legit believed you were actually busy in the beginning. Hence my reaction of "well he did say he had inventory."

I'm fine with your ploy. Do what you gotta. But don't sit there and judge me, if you are, for that game when I was truly struggling with work/life balance.
I'm not judging you for saying you were and/or actually being busy

I'm judging you for previously condemning me for using the Shoot the Passengers strategy.

For the record, I found another wolf today with the exact same strategy.

• I Always Feel Like...
And before this escalates beyond my intentions...

There are no hurt feelings.
There is nothing wrong with anything anyone has said/done.
I am fine.
I am not upset.
I am not angry.
I am not about to quit.
I am not leaving the forums.
I am as happy as a pig in slop.
Vash is still sus AF.
Me thinks you doth protest too much

• I Always Feel Like...
I'm judging you for previously condemning me for using the Shoot the Passengers strategy.
To be fair, I didn't really mean to condemn it. Just that I understand the stressors of real life taking over and prefer to give the benefit of the doubt to people. Which the Shoot the Passenger strat is a direct contradiction to. Like the Seahawks and passing on 4th and 1 at the goal line. It's a great way to root out a baddie against those guys when it works.

I also love you too, Vash. ((Both in character and out.))

Man, it'd be ironic if we were a couple in this game, huh?

Me thinks you doth protest too much
I just understood my prior post had some warning flags that we've seen recently and I just wanted to assure people I'm ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom