Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (6 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Raine

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other argument I can make is if we are 100% sure Kelly is a townie, then we need to find the Corruptor to save Kelly. Otherwise, this is probably the safest thing to do because it won't obfuscate the kill to us.
2/3 Strong Villagers are known, the final Strong Villager has used its ability so outside of speaking with the dead (which sort of acts like a slower version of this idea if they can be trusted).

So functionally... Kelly is either a Random Villager or a Wolf.

In both scenarios, it benefits the town to know and essentially bludgeons the wolves into submission.

Like I said, I would want to see this changed for next game (or the Corruptor to know they need to hold the town hostage with each kill *cough* *cough* in advance). But... for right now, it's the best move for the town I believe. 👀

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
Am I seriously the only that thinks Tommy is sus because because of his minimal posting and grubby love?

Yes he knows how to lie now, but he normally lied low when he is wolf. My thinking is he is wolf or corrupter. Look at the targets, benzine and Kelly; two people I’d expect Tommy to target for lulz

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Am I seriously the only that thinks Tommy is sus because because of his minimal posting and grubby love?

Yes he knows how to lie now, but he normally lied low when he is wolf. My thinking is he is wolf or corrupter. Look at the targets, benzine and Kelly; two people I’d expect Tommy to target for lulz
He's on my sus list

If I am alive and able to speak tomorrow, I will publish my first VIBE CHECK list of the game

• I Always Feel Like...
He's on my sus list

If I am alive and able to speak tomorrow, I will publish my first VIBE CHECK list of the game
P Diddy Vibes GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Actually, just had a thought. If we prevent the corrupt from killing, will we ever get a red read on them?
We never will get a red read anyway because they kill during the day.

I think this plan to kill Kelly is stupid unless you all think he's evil, but I admit it's probably too late to go another way.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
We never will get a red read anyway because they kill during the day.

I think this plan to kill Kelly is stupid unless you all think he's evil, but I admit it's probably too late to go another way.
Well the only alternative is to take a stab at lynching someone else.

If we just let Kelly die by Corruption we get no info.

• I Always Feel Like...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom