Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (6 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Raine

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm guessing TD though he had some good reads on people and wanted to push that even if his role was something different. Or wanted to use his ways maybe help force a kill on one of the people he mentioned for voting power? It was a bit odd.

Oh BTW, to the dirty person who dared to attack our alpha, if you're a witch it might be a good move to come out to say who the alpha is so that Fool can shoot them dead. Actually even marksman should as at this point your target is on someone else and it would take two more nights to get the second hit. Though I'd hate to have y'all kill the alpha pronto and get some breathing room.

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
Guys I have information

I have uncovered a wolf

UNFORTUNATELY I am really busy right now

It's movie night

I suggested a ScarJo movie but we went Margot Robbie instead

margot robbie GIF
Asteroid City has both!

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Cupid role now has the win condition "get everyone in the village to attend your key party." Everyone wakes up in a different house the next morning, confused about their role. Everyone contracts chlamydia.

• This Is Fine

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It looks like Kelly might be the next victim of the corrupter. He had posted our DnD thread, but not here. And he's not the guy to... err... not be here?

Unless there's another person who hasn't posted yet. Then maybe one might be lying and acting being muted.

• I Always Feel Like...
I just want to make sure I don't shoot the wrong person.
Just shoot anyone. There are 4 wolves and one corrupter. Not counting yourself, there are 12 players. You have nearly a 50% chance to hit someone detrimental to a town victory. I doubt the wolves or corrupter would keep you around after today, so in regards to your bullets, it is use it or lose it

• I Always Feel Like...

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I just want to make sure I don't shoot the wrong person.
Just shoot anyone. There are 4 wolves and one corrupter. Not counting yourself, there are 12 players. You have nearly a 50% chance to hit someone detrimental to a town victory. I doubt the wolves or corrupter would keep you around after today, so in regards to your bullets, it is use it or lose it
mob.png

It's your pal local coming back from the dead of night dropping a vote on @Lee

I'm generally against picking on the new guy who's trying to learn the game. He's also a Brit, so timezone is askew.

Wait, what's Lee backwards...

eel.png
Suspicious Eel is Suspeelcious.

• I Always Feel Like...

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'll make sure things don't go too far

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC
So "3 looks like an 8 with a bite taken out of it" and "my kids said 7 ate 9" are fine with you but that's too much? What's your dad-joke tolerance? Are you only OK with things that haven numbers in them? I can't find the line with you.

• I Always Feel Like...
oh, someone is DEFINITELY getting blasted today

just you wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom