Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (7 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• GwJumpman

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• shortkut

• Tommy Boy

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
When we had a shadow, we saved it for Day 2 when we could unquestionably win the vote. We used it to both save me and kill the aura seer (we had help of a Cupid'd townie whom I love very much).

It's probably better off being saved even if you can't DM, unless you're pressed into a situation where you need to use it.
Yeah, I misread the description and thought they couldn't talk at all. Talking only during the night isn't too bad.

• Agree
Reactions: TD
Okay so now that I've finger diarrhea'd all over.

Anyone else got theories?
Yeah. For the record, I don't think you are overtly guilty of anything yet besides being excited. I also know you're trying something different this game which is why I suggested ignoring the random smoke and mirrors. Yeah, it's totally plausible that fuckery is occurring but we're inevitably going to be railroaded into waiting for the 9PM reveal, whether the intent is to drive the narrative or not. Then we'll have to decide if we believe you or not. If we believe you, we can potentially vote for who you name and get someone, or we waste a day, lynch a townie, and have to get you tomorrow.

And then there's still the possibility of the fool. The possibility of a shadow coming over town (not sure if this is actually rooted in anything or just suspicion, but worth seeing where this first was mentioned - Lee/TD discussion?). It can go a few ways right now. But it pretty much boils down to stuff TD said and how people reacted. It was pointed out nobody else has brought anything to the table yet, which is fair, but we are still within the first 8 hours of day phase and some people haven't chimed in yet. In any case, I'll still see what happens at 9pm when I get home tonight and see if anything further develops.
told y'all he's the GOAT
I'm watchin' u buddy

• Hugs

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Anyone else got theories?
Your play style this time is very intriguing to me. I'm a bit worried about it but it's also entertaining.

I've been pretty busy at work today so I haven't had a chance to read the thread carefully, and probably won't get a chance until the day is halfway over.

I do want to lynch today, but nobody has really said anything of substance, so I'm not sure who to go after. Jawneh is tempting because pretending to be a wolf isn't going to help the town, but it's also funny, so I'm torn.

• Hugs

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If we believe you, we can potentially vote for who you name and get someone, or we waste a day, lynch a townie, and have to get you tomorrow.

And then there's still the possibility of the fool.
And the possibility of a head hunter. If we lynch whoever TD says, he could win as a head hunter.

The solo non-violent roles are so annoying.

• Haha

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It can go a few ways right now. But it pretty much boils down to stuff TD said and how people reacted.
More or less, yes. This is where I'm at. The only missing pieces is I've already heavily implied who the snowperson is and either no one caught it, or only baddies have.
It was pointed out nobody else has brought anything to the table yet, which is fair, but we are still within the first 8 hours of day phase and some people haven't chimed in yet.
It's true, it's early, and I also realize I'm not at work when most people are at this point.
I'm watchin' u buddy
...oh, this much has become very clear to me.
:chuckle

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Your play style this time is very intriguing to me. I'm a bit worried about it but it's also entertaining.
I'm happy you are entertained as this is actually my primary goal.
Jawneh is tempting because pretending to be a wolf isn't going to help the town, but it's also funny, so I'm torn.
So.. Jawneh is perhaps unnoticeably a very good player. If he's not a wolf and can guess what the wolves are going to do, it could mess with them and help us.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Or we could all go back to voting for Benzine day 1 like we're supposed to do! :annoyed
I'm currently voting Kelly because logic trumps meme.
And the possibility of a head hunter. If we lynch whoever TD says, he could win as a head hunter.

The solo non-violent roles are so annoying.
...a headhunter badge would be a pretty sweet addition.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
These cats all read more than kut does, apparently.

Book Club Cat GIF

Cat Read GIF

cat book GIF

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So.. Jawneh is perhaps unnoticeably a very good player. If he's not a wolf and can guess what the wolves are going to do, it could mess with them and help us.
Hmmm I'm not convinced but I'm willing to give it at least another day.

@Local Hero did you say why you're voting for Lee?

• Seen
I don't like picking on the same person every day 1 though. If you want me to lynch him then find a justification for it.
It's just a joke. :( You don't actually have to vote for him. It's just funsies. Now I'm sad.

I’m actually serious, there are a lot of words for a day 1 thread. I am legitimately not reading posts with words, but I’m scrolling for gifs. I’ll start trying to see who is guilty tomorrow
Oh, is this all I have to do? Say I'm not reading words and just read pictures... then... do it? Ok, I'll try.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oh, I believe you. You mentioned this is inventory week, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't point out the lulz.
Oh that was this morning, I finished that up

Just you know. Busy with all this other stuff

Sorry I haven't been posting as much

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Jawneh is tempting because pretending to be a wolf isn't going to help the town, but it's also funny, so I'm torn.
Yay, I'm a funny!

I consider this bit being just a reverse townie. I can do all the same thing as a townie, claiming roles, making assumptions, using my powers, trying to convince people, etc. Only difference is that instead of saying I'm some weird ass naked ape, I'm a fully fluffed up pupper.

Whether I actually am or not would not really change the discussion. I could be a wolf pretending to be a townie, like a wolf should. Or a townie pretending to be a wolf pretending to be a townie. Either way, if I'm not convincing enough I'm dead.

Speaking of which... I heard a long time ago that a good wolf strategy is to claim a role. We got a list going for all of us, though we're a bit hesitant with potentially claiming one of the two remaining strong roles. I'm not going to do that. I'll be claiming a regular one at the opportune moment.

• Hmm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom