Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (7 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• GwJumpman

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• shortkut

• Tommy Boy

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s why except for now when theee are only 3-4 new posts, I only read memes not long posts. Saved a lot of time
I have partially been condensing my thoughts to memes the last few games for this reason. Yes they are funny but they are always my actual thoughts.
I kind of don't believe this. TD expressed shock early on that #1 didn't die, so if he had a detective/sheriff role, it reasons that he would've been watching #1.
I would have bluffed and given him the benefit of the doubt if he gave us one solid, single player's name, but I knew that wasn't going to happen, so now we're facing a hung jury situation. Gamble with the two names given or go for the one giving names. If I were giving out names, I would be explicit and bet my life on it next day phase. I don't expect anyone to play like me, but I don't see how it's reasonable to have us choose between two options when if a wolf is known, we should go after the wolf that is known. Making up one of the numbers we're supposed to select is causing unnecessary confusion and delay. It will lead to a non-lynch. I don't want to take this path.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Also I hate even fuckin saying it but there's no way Benzine has not voluntarily posted with a GRUBBY24 FAN CLUB active.

Bluff mute or bullshit garbage. Everyone is fucking around in this game. Vash is busy. TD is cycling through 28 curated play styles between each post on purpose. Raine claiming hecking spirit seer (although seeing blue first is for whatever reason bolstering that claim more, but also not really). Just a lot of fuckery.

TD doesn't want to lead the narrative but he is because of this wacky shit he's doing. Nobody else has stepped up with info so this is pretty much what we have to deal with before 9am.

@GwJumpman what's going on bud what's your input if any

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
For what it's worth - I do genuinely think Benzine was muted. I don't know if it's the Corruptor, but if so, you'll never find out his role and there will be big unknowns on all sides.

...cause that's a thing the Corrupter does, unless you can miraculously find the Corruptor and save Benzine like we did Tubby.

But I have nothing on potential SK.

Is it though? I have a hard time with Wes Anderson movies and I really like space and sci-fi stuff, but my friend who I really trust about movie opinions told me it's as much of a sci-fi as La Croix has flavor. I have avoided it for this reason but if it's actually good I'd hear out another source. But if it's just a Wes Anderson movie then please tell me.
It's first and foremost a movie about people dealing with grief and loss.

If you don't like Wes Anderson, generally, you might not like it, but I think it should be pretty approachable compared to, say, Royal Tenenbaums

Did you read to the point where Raine counter-claimed my accusation of her (the snowperson) with a Spirit Seer claim of her own?

...cause that also happened.
so Raine claims these two are innocent:
  • Kat
  • Vash
and you claim at least one of these two are wolves:
  • Raine
  • Kat
Seems reasonable to lynch TD today, and if he's not a wolf, we go after Raine, Kat, and maybe eventually Vash.
Otherwise, in order to prove TD right/wrong, we would have to lynch Raine or Kat, and then if they turn out to be a townie, lynch the other one.

Also I hate even fuckin saying it but there's no way Benzine has not voluntarily posted with a GRUBBY24 FAN CLUB active.

Bluff mute or bullshit garbage. Everyone is fucking around in this game. Vash is busy. TD is cycling through 28 curated play styles between each post on purpose. Raine claiming hecking spirit seer (although seeing blue first is for whatever reason bolstering that claim more, but also not really). Just a lot of fuckery.

TD doesn't want to lead the narrative but he is because of this wacky shit he's doing. Nobody else has stepped up with info so this is pretty much what we have to deal with before 9am.

@GwJumpman what's going on bud what's your input if any
i think someone broke tommy

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oohh this got good.

Interesting that your takeaway is to come for me and not #6.

Voting Kat.
So that's a yes, it was BS? Good to know.

So here's the thing.

...I'm a Spirit Seer.

I checked 4 (Vash) and 5 (Kat) last night. Blue result, meaning they didn't kill and aren't wolves unless they're Seer/Blind.
Very interesting. Raine protects me again. I want to be happy, but she was ultimately planning to kill me last time she did, so...

I guess we should lynch one of them, but which? Would a wolf make up something like that? It'll get him two lynches at most then definitely get him killed. He's been sus all day though. Maybe there's another piece to the plan.

Making a counter seer claim as an accused wolf is a reasonable play. You're likely to get killed soon anyway, may as well try to get the real seer killed first.

And, of course, there's always the chance TD is a fool or head hunter, so lynching either of them is risky.

Hmm.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
TD is cycling through 28 curated play styles between each post on purpose.
20. You mean 20.

:d20-crit
1) This is the game that never ends
2) Theories, theories everywhere
3) Can't sleep, clown will eat me
4) I know you know that I'm not telling the truth
5) The reaction factory
6) You can't handle the truth
7) The pineapple incident of 2024
8) When a boy meets a girl
9) Tortles play wolf too
10) I have forgotten how to use words
11) A little birdy told me
12) Everyone is guilty, everyone
13) LEEROOOOOY JENKINSSSS
14) I'm just an innocent golden poop
15) CHAOS
16) Imitation is the finest form of flattery
17) I get high high high
18) Do you wanna build a snowman
19) Never tell me the odds
20) Full blown TD in all the ways

• Chef’s Kiss
Reactions: Kat
so Raine claims these two are innocent:
  • Kat
  • Vash
and you claim at least one of these two are wolves:
  • Raine
  • Kat
Seems reasonable to lynch TD today, and if he's not a wolf, we go after Raine, Kat, and maybe eventually Vash.
Otherwise, in order to prove TD right/wrong, we would have to lynch Raine or Kat, and then if they turn out to be a townie, lynch the other one.

Vote @TD

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Wow, I am flagging behind here.
TLDR;

I had stated one of Kat and Raine are a wolf.
Raine has stated Vash and Kat are not wolves.
Raine and I loosely went after eachother but neither of us voted for the other. I'm voting Smacktard.
We need 7 lynches to kill someone, no lynch is an option too.
I am the leader in votes with 5, voting for me are the Cupid trio, a townie along for the ride, and a wolf.
Some are holding off voting for me due to fear of Fool or Headhunter.

Last edited:

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
Can I change votes once submitted?

Can I view the results without losing my vote?

Am I supposed to be convincing people I am not a Wolf, am not the solo killer or that I am one of these things?

So many questions from a complete N00b.

Or do I know all this and just trying to look like I am completely out of my depth?!

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Can I change votes once submitted?
Yep
Can I view the results without losing my vote?
Thats what the "No Vote" selection is for, to make that easier.
Am I supposed to be convincing people I am not a Wolf, am not the solo killer or that I am one of these things?
Yes. Or no. There's no "correct" way to play.
Or do I know all this and just trying to look like I am completely out of my depth?!
Scarlett Johansson Fun GIF by PBS SoCal

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Is it though? I have a hard time with Wes Anderson movies and I really like space and sci-fi stuff, but my friend who I really trust about movie opinions told me it's as much of a sci-fi as La Croix has flavor. I have avoided it for this reason but if it's actually good I'd hear out another source. But if it's just a Wes Anderson movie then please tell me.
Oh it's definitely a Wes Anderson ass movie.

I wouldn't call it a sci-fi movie at all because, while Local is right about the subtext of the film (though I would say that to be more specific its about learning how to move forward after loss), even on its surface it isn't a sci-fi movie. It's a movie about  making a sci-fi movie.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I was busy catching up on my sleep.

FWIW neither me nor my wife liked the film. I liked the cinematography and some of the interactions, but found it a bit pretentious but also vapid. FWIW I loved Grand Budapest and Isle of Dogs

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
FWIW neither me nor my wife liked the film. I liked the cinematography and some of the interactions, but found it a bit pretentious but also vapid. FWIW I loved Grand Budapest and Isle of Dogs
Oh that's a really interesting take

Voting Smacktard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom