Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (7 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• GwJumpman

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• shortkut

• Tommy Boy

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If @Raine were directly countering TD's claim, I find it sussy that she wouldn't vote for TD.
I can think of at least three ways both claims could be (partially) true.
Many more ways one could be true and the other not.
And all of the ways in which both are just bullshit stirring the pot looking for reactions.

There's also the consideration of the Solo Voter.

And the part where I refuse to read anything, not the least of which being because the wolves definitely have a Blind Wolf or Wolf Seer. I do not believe in coincidences.

Though... if one assumes that, say, a Sheriff and a Spirit Seer overlapped on Night 0? That scenario would entail the Spirit Seer being worthless because the wolf team is nothing but Blind Wolves and Wolf Seers. 🤔

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I am here again. Sorry I've missed like the entire first day, I need to read the thread before I can give input
jimmy fallon snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I can think of at least three ways both claims could be (partially) true.
Many more ways one could be true and the other not.
And all of the ways in which both are just bullshit stirring the pot looking for reactions.

There's also the consideration of the Solo Voter.

And the part where I refuse to read anything, not the least of which being because the wolves definitely have a Blind Wolf or Wolf Seer. I do not believe in coincidences.

Though... if one assumes that, say, a Sheriff and a Spirit Seer overlapped on Night 0? That scenario would entail the Spirit Seer being worthless because the wolf team is nothing but Blind Wolves and Wolf Seers. 🤔
All of these ways you mentioned would be unlikely coincidences. A game of wolf boils down to coincidences, and whichever likelihood is more/less likely than another. The highest likelihood is that either you or TD are lying about your roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom