Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (7 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• GwJumpman

• Jawneh

• Jon

• Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• shortkut

• Tommy Boy

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I don't even know what people are expected to do with this information.. and yet, I'm somehow not surprised.

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Ps. I'm voting Kelly.

Busy busy
The Suits theme song popped in my head at this moment and I read the rest of the thread to the Greenback Boogie.

There's actually a Librarian, Voodoo Wolf, and a Corruptor and they all hit Raine.
You're a lot more involved this game. I like it.

I'm tired of everyone always jumping on the people who don't post much even though they're usually right to do it
Pot, meet kettle.

Speaking of..

I now have the urge to watch a Scarlett movie.

Recommendations?
In absolutely no way regarding ScarJo, BUT I did FINALLY watch John Wick last night! Now that Netflix has 1, 2 and 3 I'll finally catch up! Dead animals make me VERY sad but I kind wish they cut off Reek's dick again in this movie.

...Are you actually accusing me? Is this a bit? Are you the Fool again?? :rofl
Well, he's A fool, maybe not THE fool.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
At least one of the two of them is guaranteed to be lying already and you posted, so I quoted you and asked.
Ok I have actually gone and read the posts that you are referring to (sorry I missed them the first time because I've been so busy) and oh wow yeah thats some conundrum they find themselves in

I'm pretty sure I already have a vote on one of them though

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
As I've said earlier, I'm fine with whatever comes my way. Whether it be the splashy splash, a lynch, a night kill, the corruptor, or whatever other creative method.

There's also an unaccounted way that both Raine and I are townies with our propensity to lie.

But I'll also accept my fate, but when I die - keep an eye on Kelly, Kat.. and of course, Raine.

Besides, cookies are always delicious.

How you thought it would go:
View attachment 7973
That sprite work is so fucking good holy shit
TLDR; Wolves pretty much always pry for a name when you suggest one, he continually did so. When I didn't cave, he voted me like that'll change my mind. He first went for Jawneh - he's cited we're both a liability but has added zero to help. He also referred to "the town" as a third party entity as if he's not part of it, and agreed with Vash when he said splashing me would be suicide. Cause he knows I ain't a wolf, cause he is.

Snowperson will be revealed after 9pm EST, I'll be back later.
My two wolf suspects right now are you and Jawneh. I pushed for a name because I didn't think you had one and were trying to run down the clock to prevent the town from voting Day 1.

And I was right.

Basically you waited 12 hours to give a name and then gave the name of the guy who voted for you.

I remember you saying that going after the person who first voted for you is a surefire sign that they're a wolf.

I don't normally vote for a lynch on Day 1 but I'm 90% sure you're a wolf.

And you know what? I'm not even the Priest. I only bluffed that I'm a killing role so that you would give the town some information, and you haven't.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
So we killin' TD as a sign or our affection, or what?

And what about in this game of Wolf?

• Haha
Reactions: TD
The aforementioned Asteroid City is wonderful.
Is it though? I have a hard time with Wes Anderson movies and I really like space and sci-fi stuff, but my friend who I really trust about movie opinions told me it's as much of a sci-fi as La Croix has flavor. I have avoided it for this reason but if it's actually good I'd hear out another source. But if it's just a Wes Anderson movie then please tell me.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I kind of don't believe this. TD expressed shock early on that #1 didn't die, so if he had a detective/sheriff role, it reasons that he would've been watching #1.
#1 has probably been targeted by the Corruptor at this rate since Benzine still hasn't posted.

Or maybe a voodoo wolf/librarian.

It's simply a testament to how many times people lazily pick #1 and that's why I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom