• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

GW Mario Party

Boom Boom stares at the cards for a really long time and then grabs #11
View attachment 12681
It's a Toad!
View attachment 12682
He heads to the back of the line, and Yoshi steps forward.
@Spiner202 pick a card, any card
warning lost in space GIF by Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk

Boom Boom steps forward and ground pounds Card #18. It flips up into the air and lands face up...
1712281193145.png
Boom Boom's mini-game reign comes to an end as he sees Baby Bowser's ugly mug on the other side.

YOSHI WINS!
1712281661536.png
The rest of the cards all flip face up to reveal what was remaining.
3. Boo
6. Boo
8. Toad
10. Toad
14. Toad
16. Toad
17. Baby Bowser
19. Boo

As the players line up atop a very long podium based on their placement, the goomba host comes by with a giant bag of coins to distribute the winnings accordingly...

1st: Yoshi receives 49 coins!
2nd: Boom Boom receives 25 coins!
3rd: Toad receives 15 coins!
4th: Goomba receives 9 coins!

The latter half stand there expectantly as the goomba passes.
5th: Dry Bones
6th: Boo
7th: Luigi
8th: Lumalee

Initially none of these receive any coins, but upon finding an extra coin at the bottom of his sack, the goomba tosses it randomly to the crowd. Boo receives 1 coin.

Scoreboard
4th: TD/Toad: ⭐x0, 🪙x15, Items: Bowser Suit
3rd: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, 🪙x28, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, 🪙x49
5th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, 🪙x1, Items: Skeleton Key
6th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, 🪙x0, Items: Mushroom
6th: Rick52/Luigi: ⭐x0, 🪙x0, Items: Wacky Watch
1st: Nae'blis/Goomba: ⭐x0, 🪙x53
6th: Gloom-is-good/Lumalee: ⭐x0, 🪙x0

1712283350503.png

BOOM BOOM START!
@VashTheStampede roll me a die. Or two if you use your mushroom. Alternatively, you also have your Bowser Phone if you'd like to use it.

Uh I think I can attempt to jump the cacti??

If so here's the rolls if I read the rules correctly
Yes, but you can choose to fail and purposely run into either cactus if you want to go a certain direction as well. There are signs on the sides of the board that show where each will send you.

I take it you want to jump over both?

Oh I guess I still land on red if I jump both? If that's the case I'll just run into one of em
1712287288662.png
Since it's pretty confusing and both of your rolls were successful anyway, I'll let you choose where you want to go. Here are all the possibilities.

If you skip the cacti, you'll land on the upper red.
If you hit the first cactus, you'll be tossed to the junction on the right and have the option to go left toward the star space or down to the space Luigi is on.
If you jump over the first and hit the second cactus, you'll land on the blue space on the far left
If you jump over both you'll land on the red space above Toad.

Scoreboard
3rd: VashtheStampede/Boom Boom: ⭐x0, 🪙x31, Items: Bowser Phone, Mushroom
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, 🪙x49

1712288029618.png
Boom Boom jumps over the first cactus, runs headfirst into the flowery one, and is launched to the left, landing on the blue space for 3 coins.

YOSHI START!
@Spiner202 roll and tell me if you're heading west or looping around the sand pit again. If you head west and make it to the next junction you'll have the option to go either left or up towards Toad.

Scoreboard
2nd: Spiner202/Yoshi: ⭐x0, 🪙x52

Yoshi stops on a blue space and earns 3 coins.
1712360124714.png

BOO START!
@shortkut you're up. Lemme know if you're using your key. If you roll high enough to get to the cacti I can go over all your options if you want.

I don’t think I have a choice but using the key… so let’s use the key
You don't have to use the key, but if you don't you'll be forced to turn around at the gate, and will end up landing on the same space as Dry Bones.

Assuming you do want to go through the gate, you knock on the door to the Item Shop. Toadette greets you.
"Hi! Welcome to-- ohh, sorry Boo but I'm afraid you don't have enough coins to buy any items. Come back anytime!"

As you continue past the shop, you stop at the next junction. You have the same number of spaces left that Boom Boom did when he was here before, so refer to this post to see all of your options. The first post in the thread also explains how the cactus path works.
View attachment 12927
Since it's pretty confusing and both of your rolls were successful anyway, I'll let you choose where you want to go. Here are all the possibilities.

If you skip the cacti, you'll land on the upper red.
If you hit the first cactus, you'll be tossed to the junction on the right and have the option to go left toward the star space or down to the space Luigi is on.
If you jump over the first and hit the second cactus, you'll land on the blue space on the far left
If you jump over both you'll land on the red space above Toad.

You don't have to use the key, but if you don't you'll be forced to turn around at the gate, and will end up landing on the same space as Dry Bones.

Assuming you do want to go through the gate, you knock on the door to the Item Shop. Toadette greets you.
"Hi! Welcome to-- ohh, sorry Boo but I'm afraid you don't have enough coins to buy any items. Come back anytime!"

As you continue past the shop, you stop at the next junction. You have the same number of spaces left that Boom Boom did when he was here before, so refer to this post to see all of your options. The first post in the thread also explains how the cactus path works.
I’ll hit the second cactus

Scoreboard
5th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, 🪙x4

Boo heads through the gate, his skeleton key vanishing as it unlocks. He jumps over the first cactus and follows Boom Boom's lead, being flung to the left side of the map to collect 3 coins.
1712368887510.png

DRY BONES START!
@Jon time to roll. If you want to use your Mushroom, roll a second dice. Then decide whether to head left/west or loop back around the pit if you get that far.

"You tell it like it is. I like that. For that I'm gonna give you two items!"

Dry Bones receives a Dueling Glove and a Skeleton Key!

Dueling Glove - Challenge an opponent of your choice to a Duel Mini-Game. Both players will wager an amount of coins of your choice, not exceeding the wallet of the poorer player. The winner will receive all coins wagered.
Skeleton Key - Allows you to go through one gate.

Baby Bowser flies off, and Dry Bones' turn ends.

Scoreboard
5th: shortkut/Boo: ⭐x0, 🪙x4
6th: Jon/Dry Bones: ⭐x0, 🪙x0, Items: Dueling Glove, Skeleton Key

1712438019529.png

LUIGI START!
@Rick52
No big decisions to make aside from using an item or not. Just a dice roll for now.

Back
Top Bottom