Game Badges (Wolf, Mafia, and eventually others)

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
step brothers bedroom GIF

I gave @Activities the tubbyboy badge because he killed an innocent and doomed the town (my belief at the time. I thought it would be funny). If you don’t feel like you’ve earned it, feel free to remove it
I'll remove it once a more suitable option is available (one that allows people who kill the innocent without also killing themselves).

I've earned a badge for sure.

On the same token, so has canadaguy like a million times over.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
What are the Rorschach and Rat ones for? Is the Rat for the Snitch?

@VashTheStampede is better suited to explain those. Dead thread has been discussing past and present games and brainstorming since they’ve got nothing better to do.

But there's already Egg and Fuzzy Egg already. How much more egg can there be?

Bad Egg? Egg(s) Benedict Arnold?

Implement a Kangaroo Court in the next game.

View attachment 3479

…is this a three way hybrid game concept cooking? “The defendant did, in fact, turn into a roo after midnight, and he slaughtered the entire town.”

…is this a three way hybrid game concept cooking? “The defendant did, in fact, turn into a roo after midnight, and he slaughtered the entire town.”
Imagine a poor koala sitting in a dock on trial, defending themselves on charges of spreading chlamydia to the werewolves

When I talked to Zell about it he felt Tubby Boy was fine.

All the alternate ideas I could come up with would require trigger warnings for suicide.
Or trigger warnings for repressed Christmas season memories, perhaps? 'Cause my mind immediately goes to:

shooteyeout2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom