Game Badges (Wolf, Mafia, and eventually others)

Alright. Lets get some more figured out. So far we have the

• Priest related ones (holy water from Castlevania for a success; crudely drawn recreation for Tubby-Boying)
  • Arson success (lit match)
Suggestions for other badges:
  • First Blood/Night 0 Hero (townie that's killed on night 0)
  • Village Win (win a game as a villager)
  • Wolf Win (win a game as a wolf)
  • RK Win (win a game as the RK)
  • Bullseye (successfully target a baddie as marksman/gunner)

Any others that could be good ones? Also, for any that aren't implemented yet, feel free to suggest what the icon should be. We'll need those as well.

We'll also want good descriptions for them all, so feel free to make any suggestions on that front too.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Some other thoughts.

- Town Foolery (win as the fool)
- If we are doing priest, gunner, marksman.. other role specific kills, such as avenger killing a wolf, loudmouth outing a wolf, witch poisoning a wolf, etc.
- Incompetent wolves (game ends without the wolves kill anyone)
- Something about the flower child successfully saving a townie

That's what comes to mind for now

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
For reference, since I’ve scattered details among other threads and this one is specifically about badges…

The files need to be transparent background .png files UNLESS the objective is to make it look as shitty as possible, like the Tubby Boy Memorial.

They also need to be in the realm of “small” and “square”… 32x32 is how it appears, but if you provide me with a precisely 32x32 image, it’ll look too small when uploaded. I’d recommend something in the range of an avatar all the way up to 200x200px.

Each badge will also need a name and description, otherwise… y’all are leaving the creativity up to me, and that’s not advised.

Reactions: TD
Because of just how difficult a feat it would be as-is, whatever you do for the Solo Killer badge - it needs to be hot. Like, no effort spared.

Otherwise I ain't got any recommendations or anything right now. Y'all can tag me and I can try cleaning up/resizing whatever you find.

- Incompetent wolves (game ends without the wolves kill anyone)
This is actually fucking hysterical and I need it to happen at some point. Preferably when I'm not the one getting blocked, slept, jailed or otherwise thwarted at every possible juncture. :chuckle
While probably impossible, winning as the wolves without performing any actions and no wolves dying would be also be something to see. The salt alone would be worth it.

• Haha
Beast hunter? If someone wants to make this, you know, transparent and shit. Or find a better version of it.

stock-vector-cartoon-bear-trap

Not sure on what would be good for the others yet. Maybe get a picture of Jewel for the victory as the Fool...you know, because of her song.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Alright y’all, I went through and found a few that might work for what you guys are looking for. If not, it’s at least a start to get your gears turning.

First Blood:
IMG_3469.png

Potential Villages:

IMG_3470.pngIMG_3471.png

Plain ol’ wolf:

IMG_3472.png

Kinda drew a blank on the Random Killer:

IMG_3473.png

Thoughts?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
This is the current list of badges since y’all gotta be nearing the end of the current game that way they can be handed out with this game if decided:

IMG_3475.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Is it possible (I assume no) for the badge to have a small count on top of it for your number of Town Wins or Wolf wins etc?

So same badge underlay but with a count on top

I think the best we may be able to do is keep a rolling count going in the “reason” field for each badge.

See the “Testing.” text on your badges tab?

IMG_3477.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Okay. I think I've awarded all the right badges from all the games at this point. Let me know if anyone is missing anything (note: some people need to activate their badges for them to display).

I have YET to find an acceptable MVP badge for y’all… all the ones I find are either branded, watermarked, or just dumb as fuck looking.

@Zell 17 are there any more roles from your game that would deserve their own badge?

Should the Witch get get bullseye one as well?

Should the Medium get one for successfully bringing someone back from the dead?

Loudmouth get one for successfully revealing a baddie?

I'm thinking of the ones that seem like they'd be a bit harder to accomplish accurately from the roles.

@Fire Queen any roles form your games that you think need to be highlighted with a new badge or associated with the ones from here?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
How about a Tofu badge for winning a game without posting (or killing if you're a wolf?) That cover the vegan element enough?

Tofu badge = added.

IMG_3574.pngIMG_3578.jpeg

Do we want to have any mafia based ones?
I'm assuming Vash plans on continuing these based on the achievement thing.

Badge for converting the dirty cop?
Badge for lawyer getting an innocent citizen out of trial?
Badge for being found not guilty on trial?

I'm sure there's other possibilities.

IMG_3575.jpeg

Awaiting y’all’s contributions.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Is there an easy way to convert white background to transparent on mobile? Only ever did it on PC.

Dude, I am just googling “(whatever) png transparent” and hoping for the best, I haven’t done a damn thing on a computer yet. I haven’t found a mobile app that does just that and is simple enough for me to use without spending forever trying to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom