Game Badges (Wolf, Mafia, and eventually others)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The current wolf win badge has actually only been given in non zell games and wondering if we can use it as a generic catch all, and give Zell's version it's own.

...plus an MVP.

Oh, in that case, hell yeah. Y’all come up with badges, I add them. None of that thinking bullshit.

@Zell 17 is a sadist and gets off on our suffering. @Kat is too nice to mentally and physically torture us, so the wolves accidentally won in her game.

Wolves have never one in Zell's games. So when that happens (it won't lol) it needs something special.

Can confirm. Can also confirm my encouragement and complete support to fuck everyone up at all times, every game, because it’s funny.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
@Zell 17 is a sadist and gets off on our suffering. @Kat is too nice to mentally and physically torture us, so the wolves accidentally won in her game.

Wolves have never one in Zell's games. So when that happens (it won't lol) it needs something special.
I like how you basically assumed I was too stoned to articulate it...

And you actually did it better.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I like how you basically assumed I was too stoned to articulate it...

And you actually did it better.

I love the fact that all of this is over me being stoned.

I'd love there to be badges for wolves doing cool shit, but.... I sadly couldn't really think of any neat role specific wolf badges. :/

The easiest way I’ve seen y’all come up with badges is AS stupid shit happens during the game, by the time it’s over, 30 other things have already happened.

I'd love there to be badges for wolves doing cool shit, but.... I sadly couldn't really think of any neat role specific wolf badges. :/
We still need to decide on a Double Kill badge for the Berserk Werewolf, at least. I just went the generic route and proposed the Halo one, but no one else really chimed in.

Would that go to all wolves or just the zerk?

Wolf badges are tricky because it's usually a team choice.
Hmm... bit of a tough call, but it happens so infrequently that it's probably okay to do it for the full team? The Berserk Werewolf needs to be alive, unmuted, not imprisoned, etc., but otherwise it's just activating the ability and the team setting up the alignment (or just getting lucky).

I know Kat herself needs one, but no idea who else was on her team for that off-hand.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Hmm... bit of a tough call, but it happens so infrequently that it's probably okay to do it for the full team? The Berserk Werewolf needs to be alive, unmuted, not imprisoned, etc., but otherwise it's just activating the ability and the team setting up the alignment (or just getting lucky).

I know Kat herself needs one, but no idea who else was on her team for that off-hand.
Kat, Jon, Jawneh, Cole, Raposuh, and Local

I should know.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Jon

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Okay there's a couple suggestions. We can brainstorm what the badges can look like:

• Berserker double kill
  • Shaman a townie to get them killed (by lynch or townie power)
  • Avenger kill another avenger (works for both wolf and townie)
  • Voodoo/shush the librarian/voodoo
  • Guardian a townie only to get them killed later
  • Fool a seer with trix
  • Confuse 3+ kills in a single night

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
No no, this wasn't a mad bomber kill. We ate you in a frenzy, we didn't blow anything up.
That was a different game where I also died after Day 1.

Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Okay there's a couple suggestions. We can brainstorm what the badges can look like:

• Berserker double kill
  • Shaman a townie to get them killed (by lynch or townie power)
  • Avenger kill another avenger (works for both wolf and townie)
  • Voodoo/shush the librarian/voodoo
  • Guardian a townie only to get them killed later
  • Fool a seer with trix
  • Confuse 3+ kills in a single night

AND images associated with them. Transparent background png files, preferably.

Back
Top Bottom