Game Badges (Wolf, Mafia, and eventually others)

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
But I'm just confused on the criteria of how to get the badge by the description:

Awarded to Jawneh for getting two kills as the gunner and two kills as the marksman and living to ask for a badge for it.
It was after I had gotten a double kill on both marksman and gunner. That's all there is to it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I really should have worded my question better.

What must I do to acquire said Robin Hood badge?
1. Get marksman role. Proceed to kill two baddies in the same game.
2. Get gunner role in another game. Proceed to kill two baddies in the same game.
3. Alu will serve you your new Robin Hood badge.

You're got a good nose for finding folks who might be of more four legged persuasion. You can figure out the finer details.

One day when I score Bully I'll try for the triple double. I guess that's splitting the target with another target?! :confused2

• Cheers!
2. Get gunner role in another game. Proceed to kill two baddies in the same game.

You're got a good nose for finding folks who might be of more four legged persuasion. You can figure out the finer details.

One day when I score Bully I'll try for the triple double. I guess that's splitting the target with another target?! :confused2
Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder

Man all this post does is remind me I've never had a town kill role and realize there's actually so many cool roles we'll never get to try.

The solution is more games.

Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I wonder if Zell can run two games simultaneously. 🤔

THAT might be a headache for him, but I don’t see why two game runners can’t run two at the same time. If y’all only had more players… koalas could kill hitmen while wolves chomp on corpses, but y’all ain’t that daring now.

THAT might be a headache for him, but I don’t see why two game runners can’t run two at the same time. If y’all only had more players… koalas could kill hitmen while wolves chomp on corpses, but y’all ain’t that daring now.
Okay, my curiosity is piqued -- why have you never joined us for a Wolf game, Mark?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Okay, my curiosity is piqued -- why have you never joined us for a Wolf game, Mark?

1. I wasn’t around when those games started up on the old forums, so I’ve only learned what little I know about them since we’ve opened here.

mr narrins GIF

2. I seem to do an excellent job angering people as myself, someone might actually either like me in-character more or realize regular me isn’t that bad. Neither are good outcomes if you think about it. A more insufferable me? Yuck. A likable me? Double yuck.

• Haha
Other than the players forgetting which role they are in which game and which areas they do or don't post in... my god the horror of getting wolf in one game is bad enough! Imagine wolf in two!? Or worse, wolf in one town in the other and continually slipping so you're being accused in both!? @Tommy Boy - Share my anxiety and heart ache with me!

1. I wasn’t around when those games started up on the old forums, so I’ve only learned what little I know about them since we’ve opened here.

mr narrins GIF

2. I seem to do an excellent job angering people as myself, someone might actually either like me in-character more or realize regular me isn’t that bad. Neither are good outcomes if you think about it. A more insufferable me? Yuck. A likable me? Double yuck.
I knew NOTHING of the forum games when I started. I'd played a couple times in real life, but never forums. I think it'd be fine.

Plus, you get more idea for badge creation while playing!

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I haven't read any of the thread yet to see if anything specific has actually been requested. I just started messing with these earlier and wanted to post some results to vibe-check. Not proposing replacing anything necessarily, just going for styles.

wolfbadge.pngwolfseer.pngnightmare.png
alpha.pngshaman.pngavenger.png

arsonist.pngvasharson.pngsheriff.png
cupid.pngdoctor.pngwolfsave.png

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Then why haven’t you made @Jon a badge yet?

Pretty sure I decided that he was gonna be the one that gets no badges he wants, but only the ones he needs.

I dunno, dude, I smoke weed when I come up with these schemes on people. Don’t ask me to elaborate or give you some kinda thought out process.

Aren't you a Florida Man too?

Start begging.

Or just do what comes naturally to you and we'll shower your ass with random gator badges too. :rofl
I mean, I am, but I will not beg for that one. I accept all badges that are lavishly placed upon me.

Vash has at least three that were created and handed to him and he didn't ask for. I've asked and begged for some. I'm not above it. Just sayin' :link

Back
Top Bottom