• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

U.S.A. Fmr. President Trump shot at during campaign event in Butler, PA

If anyone cares, this is a short response video from Matt Carriker, from Demolition Ranch. A channel I've watched for years. He's a good dude and a funny content creator. He's been thrust into the spotlight because the shooter was wearing his shirt. I wondered if he'd respond to this. I think this is a shitty situation for him because obviously he had NOTHING to do with this.

• Agree
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
If anyone cares, this is a short response video from Matt Carriker, from Demolition Ranch. A channel I've watched for years. He's a good dude and a funny content creator. He's been thrust into the spotlight because the shooter was wearing his shirt. I wondered if he'd respond to this. I think this is a shitty situation for him because obviously he had NOTHING to do with this.

I've watched his channel before. They definitely never seems to push any political rhetoric and come across as generally good guys (with a gun).

But there's definitely something to be said about the "gun channel" side of Youtube to begin with. While they probably stop children from viewing those, I'm guessing they're open to teenagers (as are guns in some states). In general, even if you're just showing off what various guns can do, that's still bringing them into mainstream view for impressionable people to see and think "oh that goes pop pop real good".

Maybe it's a case of acquired discipline or something. If you just watch a youtube channel where they're firing off assault rifles at targets, come to think that's all there is to it, that you point and click, and you go steal your dad's gun... You don't have any gained respect for firearms. You don't fear them enough.

Not to say that's explicitly the case here, but I stopped watching all of those types of channels after a while because they just seemed to aggrandize weapons without necessarily conveying what they're ultimately for and can do. I don't think I ever saw a youtube channel stress the four TABK rules, for example.

Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I've watched his channel before. They definitely never seems to push any political rhetoric and come across as generally good guys (with a gun).

But there's definitely something to be said about the "gun channel" side of Youtube to begin with. While they probably stop children from viewing those, I'm guessing they're open to teenagers (as are guns in some states). In general, even if you're just showing off what various guns can do, that's still bringing them into mainstream view for impressionable people to see and think "oh that goes pop pop real good".

Maybe it's a case of acquired discipline or something. If you just watch a youtube channel where they're firing off assault rifles at targets, come to think that's all there is to it, that you point and click, and you go steal your dad's gun... You don't have any gained respect for firearms. You don't fear them enough.

Not to say that's explicitly the case here, but I stopped watching all of those types of channels after a while because they just seemed to aggrandize weapons without necessarily conveying what they're ultimately for and can do. I don't think I ever saw a youtube channel stress the four TABK rules, for example.

It’s also a cultural thing… I couldn’t tell you how many kids I see out there with water guns, nerf guns, or those Orbeez guns pretending to be the older kids with real guns, because let’s face it… that’s what those kids look up to.

As far as the rural kids… from what I’ve seen, it’s part of hunting culture, it’s part of home defense culture, it’s part of “being a man” or “being a strong woman”.

I wouldn’t consider myself someone embedded in gun culture, but I’ve been around them my whole life, and in just about any imaginable scenario you could picture a civilian non-combatant to encounter. I’ve slept with one beside me because of the area I lived in, I narrowly avoided meeting my maker because of them, and I’ve spent too many hours in hospitals and funeral homes in the aftermath of what they’re capable of. Glorifying them, in any capacity, instead of recognizing them for the tool that they are, only produce life-changing or deadly results.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
It’s also a cultural thing… I couldn’t tell you how many kids I see out there with water guns, nerf guns, or those Orbeez guns pretending to be the older kids with real guns, because let’s face it… that’s what those kids look up to.

As far as the rural kids… from what I’ve seen, it’s part of hunting culture, it’s part of home defense culture, it’s part of “being a man” or “being a strong woman”.

I wouldn’t consider myself someone embedded in gun culture, but I’ve been around them my whole life, and in just about any imaginable scenario you could picture a civilian non-combatant to encounter. I’ve slept with one beside me because of the area I lived in, I narrowly avoided meeting my maker because of them, and I’ve spent too many hours in hospitals and funeral homes in the aftermath of what they’re capable of. Glorifying them, in any capacity, instead of recognizing them for the tool that they are, only produce life-changing or deadly results.
I mean, I get it. There's a legitimate use for hunting (even if it's not my cup of tea) and certainly for home defense. I even acknowledge that my interest in those channels was when I was frequently going to the firing range.

But they still don't really stress how fucking dangerous they are. They care about showing off how big a hole it'll put in a car door, or how fast they can pick off targets hanging in the woods. Even when they rack the slide and pop a round out to make sure it's clear, they don't explain why.

I just think in general having a mandatory PSA segment in those channels for 'treat every firearm like it's loaded, always point the muzzle in a safe direction, be aware of what's before and behind your target and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to destroy something' might do at least a little to educate youtube kids.

But I also eventually just made a $200 nerf gun with a red dot sight for target shooting because ammo is expensive and I was tired of donating spent brass to the range. :shrug

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I mean, I get it. There's a legitimate use for hunting (even if it's not my cup of tea) and certainly for home defense. I even acknowledge that my interest in those channels was when I was frequently going to the firing range.

But they still don't really stress how fucking dangerous they are. They care about showing off how big a hole it'll put in a car door, or how fast they can pick off targets hanging in the woods. Even when they rack the slide and pop a round out to make sure it's clear, they don't explain why.

I just think in general having a mandatory PSA segment in those channels for 'treat every firearm like it's loaded, always point the muzzle in a safe direction, be aware of what's before and behind your target and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to destroy something' might do at least a little to educate youtube kids.

But I also eventually just made a $200 nerf gun with a red dot sight for target shooting because ammo is expensive and I was tired of donating spent brass to the range. :shrug

Agreed. There needs to be more extensive training, beyond watching a VHS from the mid-90’s and filling out a couple forms. There also need to be measures in place to prevent a wider range of criminals from possessing them. Even if you’re not a felon, and have a history of domestic violence for example, why should it be easier for you to shoot your wife when she fucks up the pot roast? Owning a gun should be treated like a driver’s license in the sense that it’s a right AND a privilege, because you should be allowed to have one, but it can also be taken away if you’re deemed unfit to possess one.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Boy if that doesn't sum it up

What else could I add

For what it’s worth, he may be prohibited from speaking with the family since it’s an active investigation and he himself is technically a victim as well. I have seen similar before, but only to prevent co-defendants from coordinating a narrative of the events. Considering we’re talking about a fatal shooting… it could be a number of things, from not corrupting (heh, go figure) Trump’s testimony with any degree of personal attachment to another victim, all the way up to they just don’t want him saying anything to anyone intimately involved with the case. I’m not gonna make a habit of making excuses for the guy, but this might be one of those times we find out he’s actually doing what he’s told.

But but but... Fortnite says if I die I just come back on the next battle bus!

For what it’s worth, he may be prohibited from speaking with the family since it’s an active investigation and he himself is technically a victim as well. I have seen similar before, but only to prevent co-defendants from coordinating a narrative of the events. Considering we’re talking about a fatal shooting… it could be a number of things, from not corrupting (heh, go figure) Trump’s testimony with any degree of personal attachment to another victim, all the way up to they just don’t want him saying anything to anyone intimately involved with the case. I’m not gonna make a habit of making excuses for the guy, but this might be one of those times we find out he’s actually doing what he’s told.
Unless Trump is being investigated as a suspect or an accomplice, there is absolutely nothing that prevents him from reaching out to that family. It's a character thing and this once again shows the difference in character between Biden and Trump. Biden called to offer condolences... Trump is grandstanding that he's God's chosen one.

Also... sorry, don't care if you or your spouse is a devout Republican... if the fucking President of the United States calls you... YOU ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
For what it’s worth, he may be prohibited from speaking with the family
I Doubt It Handmaids Tale GIF by HULU

Yeah he famously follows rules and laws and such

um... no Daily Show tonight. Only Office reruns. They were expecting to air shows from the RNC this week, but the Trump shooting altered it, and I'm assuming the protests and anti-protests, which are likely to not go well, likely had an impact as well... I guess I wait til tomorrow to see what they have to say about this clusterfuck.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
um... no Daily Show tonight. Only Office reruns. They were expecting to air shows from the RNC this week, but the Trump shooting altered it, and I'm assuming the protests and anti-protests, which are likely to not go well, likely had an impact as well... I guess I wait til tomorrow to see what they have to say about this clusterfuck.

It makes sense they'd want to tread carefully, even just following the assassination attempt. You've got to be veeeeeeeery careful about what jokes you make (if any at all) in light of that. And if there are any amount of MAGA counter-protesters in Milwaukee, Stewart probably doesn't want to be on the ground there.

It could be, but Im not giving him the benefit of the doubt, Biden even tried to reach out

1721127376719.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It makes sense they'd want to tread carefully, even just following the assassination attempt. You've got to be veeeeeeeery careful about what jokes you make (if any at all) in light of that. And if there are any amount of MAGA counter-protesters in Milwaukee, Stewart probably doesn't want to be on the ground there.

Can’t say that I blame him, the guy lived through covering 9/11 and has seen plenty more since. He knows when to say when.

It could be, but Im not giving him the benefit of the doubt, Biden even tried to reach out

View attachment 18180

I’m sure Biden himself tried to reach out to the victim, and it had absolutely nothing at all to do with 1. the very purpose of beating Trump to the punch, and 2. his handlers suggesting it for that very reason. I don’t care for Trump as much as the next guy, but we have to be mindful that we’re balls deep in election season, so the theatrics are in overdrive. Anything we see is either related to, or in response to the campaigns… even the dipshit that pulled the trigger is going to be politicized.

Convenient time for him to suddenly start caring about rules and laws.

Edit: I posted before reading the rest and seeing Vash had already made this quip.

I’m sure Biden himself tried to reach out to the victim, and it had absolutely nothing at all to do with 1. the very purpose of beating Trump to the punch, and 2. his handlers suggesting it for that very reason.
Maybe, but it was the widow that announced it, not the Biden campaign

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Convenient time for him to suddenly start caring about rules and laws.

Edit: I posted before reading the rest and seeing Vash had already made this quip.

I won’t argue that, but, like I said… if getting shot at doesn’t change your perspective on things, something’s majorly wrong upstairs. I can’t help but find myself in a “wait and see” state, not because I have any shred of faith in the dude, but because I’ve had shots ring off around me enough. Seeing his demeanor at the RNC last night, when he was just sitting there idle without knowing the wide shot cameras were on him in the distance, that old man is definitely rattled. I know that look well, and he has two roads to go down now… double down and full steam ahead with the same rhetoric as before, or take a more measured and forthright approach sans his typical “persona”. His knee-jerk reaction was to double down, as it seemed immediately in the aftermath, but either I’m not paying as much attention now or he has quieted his tone in the following days.

Maybe, but it was the widow that announced it, not the Biden campaign

Which is just as weird, honestly. Your husband just died and you’re dunking on Biden because you hit the bitch button on him and sent him to voicemail? Goofball. Go bury your husband.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I’m sure Biden himself tried to reach out to the victim, and it had absolutely nothing at all to do with 1. the very purpose of beating Trump to the punch, and 2. his handlers suggesting it for that very reason. I don’t care for Trump as much as the next guy, but we have to be mindful that we’re balls deep in election season, so the theatrics are in overdrive. Anything we see is either related to, or in response to the campaigns… even the dipshit that pulled the trigger is going to be politicized.
Biden pulling the 3D chess move of trying to look presidential while being and running for President.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Which is just as weird, honestly. Your husband just died and you’re dunking on Biden because you hit the bitch button on him and sent him to voicemail? Goofball. Go bury your husband.
...I do assume she probably answered, either Biden or a staffer stated who they were and that they would like to talk, and then she declined the conversation.

I don't think "The Whitehouse" comes up on Caller ID.

I won’t argue that, but, like I said… if getting shot at doesn’t change your perspective on things, something’s majorly wrong upstairs.

We're talking about Trump clearly there is something majorly wrong upstairs

Or maybe, it was a genuine human thing for both Biden and the widow to do? But somehow only Trump is supposed to be showing a positive character trait after the shooting. That guy's a rule follower now, and Biden is being a fake person.
Yep he has shown to be an empathetic and emotional person, he has experienced a lot of loss in his life. I always just shake my head when conservatives make fun of Biden for showing love to his son, I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough as a kid

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Or maybe, it was a genuine human thing for both Biden and the widow to do? But somehow only Trump is supposed to be showing a positive character trait after the shooting. That guy's a rule follower now, and Biden is being a fake person.

All I’m saying is that there’s more than one angle to consider here. We’ve been blindsided enough over the last several years, so we’d be doing ourselves a disservice by pretending like there aren’t other factors or angles to consider. By no means am I saying that I personally think Trump’s following protocol or finally “being a good guy”, but, let’s see you continue defying your handlers and the ones telling you to watch what you say or how you do things days after getting shot at and finding out that you’re not untouchable. I am sure he has been warned time and time again about his rhetoric, his exposure, and that his antagonistic persona could put him in a compromised position. Saturday was proof of that, finally. He can argue election results. He can argue semantics. He can argue just about anything, but, you can’t argue coming face to face with your own mortality. All of the money and resources weren’t enough to insulate him from threats, and that has to be a humbling experience for someone coming from such a privileged position as him. He might be putting on a brave face now, or trying to, but we’d be fools to think the gears aren’t turning and he isn’t questioning himself at least a little bit. Even the most sadistic bastard would reevaluate his moves after something like that.

...I do assume she probably answered, either Biden or a staffer stated who they were and that they would like to talk, and then she declined the conversation.

I don't think "The Whitehouse" comes up on Caller ID.

Oh, I’m sure of it. The most you’d get from caller ID on that front is “restricted number”. You get the point, though, it’s viewed more as press fodder on both sides of the aisle than genuine human behavior. If it were genuine, on either side, we wouldn’t have heard about it. However, both sides ran to the press to talk about it instead of the respective things that they should be doing at the time.

We're talking about Trump clearly there is something majorly wrong upstairs

And that may be the case, but, we have to see how it plays out. Assuming this or that based on precedence is the wrong move, considering when we woke up Saturday morning we were not expecting to hear that news in the afternoon.

Yep he has shown to be an empathetic and emotional person, he has experienced a lot of loss in his life. I always just shake my head when conservatives make fun of Biden for showing love to his son, I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough as a kid

It’s really no difference than those that are heavily oppositional to Trump, or heavily critical of gun laws or guns in general, claiming that the shooter shouldn’t have missed. How can they be opposed to violence except for when it suits them? It doesn’t get anymore hypocritical than that. The whole ordeal is showing some bad colors across the board, considering even the empathetic and bleeding heart liberals are showing their teeth at the scent of real blood. A prime example… immediately following the shooting, there was all kind of speculation about the shooter, motive, and whether or not it was even an authentic scenario and not staged. How quickly do you think that those people would be labeled conspiracy theorists if it were Biden instead of Trump that day? That’s why I’m being extremely cautious and critical about it, because I’d rather wait and see what the trickle of information says before I jump to a conclusion I might be wrong about.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I can dislike someone and everything they stand for and still be empathetic. I’m far from a fan of Trump, but, no one deserves to go out like that. His family, as flawed and fucked as they are, didn’t deserve to see him almost taken out on live television, no different than anyone else that has suffered the same fate. This isn’t about Trump as much as it’s about the bigger picture in my point… the very same people demanding an end to violence, demanding accountability for the violence on Jan 6th, or at a minimum stricter gun control and are oppositional to “kids with guns”, are foaming at the mouth at the thought of a kid with a gun attempting to take out Trump. The irony isn’t lost on me one bit that a Republican was shot at by a kid with an “AR-style rifle”, but the other side to that coin are the people that have argued until they’re blue in the face about all of these things suddenly being cool with it when something nearly happened to the guy they don’t like.

Oh sure, sympathy for a widow and for an authoritarian dictator are the exact same thing. Of course.
Also Empathy also isnt infinite, the GOP has shown themselves to be monsters

My one and only response to this event. Dont you dare both sides us now..jpeg
Get over it..png

Project 2025 is a major issue, and my grandparents generation used to say "The only good fascist, is a dead fascist"

Last edited:
I can dislike someone and everything they stand for and still be empathetic. I’m far from a fan of Trump, but, no one deserves to go out like that. His family, as flawed and fucked as they are, didn’t deserve to see him almost taken out on live television, no different than anyone else that has suffered the same fate. This isn’t about Trump as much as it’s about the bigger picture in my point… the very same people demanding an end to violence, demanding accountability for the violence on Jan 6th, or at a minimum stricter gun control and are oppositional to “kids with guns”, are foaming at the mouth at the thought of a kid with a gun attempting to take out Trump. The irony isn’t lost on me one bit that a Republican was shot at by a kid with an “AR-style rifle”, but the other side to that coin are the people that have argued until they’re blue in the face about all of these things suddenly being cool with it when something nearly happened to the guy they don’t like.
You're free to feel however you want, I'm only mocking your implication that there is some sort of hypocrisy there in others.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
You're free to feel however you want, I'm only mocking your implication that there is some sort of hypocrisy there in others.

Does that mean you’re implying that there aren’t people who criticize firearms at every chance they get but are suddenly cool with the one that almost took out Trump? Any other time there’s a young white male with a semi-automatic rifle that flies off the handle and acts on hatred, those people critical of firearms are demanding mental health screening, background checks, and a laundry list of other measures that may have prevented the incident to begin with. This time around, it seems like the main thing people have a problem with is the fact that the shooter missed… which also seems to be coupled with what would be defined as victim-blaming if Trump were any other person.

All I’m saying is just because Trump is a POS, it doesn’t suddenly mean that he isn’t entitled to the same safety as you or I for our beliefs… people can’t have a problem with rampant gun violence in a country and give an exemption to an attempted assassination of a former president of that very same country just because they don’t like him or what he stands for. If it’s wrong, it’s wrong. If it’s right, it’s right. Regardless of how anyone feels about the guy, when we collectively condone it, or make an exemption of it, we’re setting the stage for dangerous things to follow… whether it’s an all-out war between factions, one having a stranglehold over another, or mutually-assured destruction. That’s why I’m treading carefully… deliberating where I’m gonna land with this mess. It ain’t about the guy at the desk… the real problem is going to be your fellow man, because when we are dealing with assassination attempts on one of the most secured individuals in the country… what hope does that really imply for our kids’ futures? I could give a shit less about the names on the tickets anymore, I’m concerned about what kind of shit show we’re leaving behind after we’re dead and gone if we continue to accept the kind of behavior we’ve seen across the board. It’s too hot, figuratively and literally, and both sides of the aisle taste blood.

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
This time around, it seems like the main thing people have a problem with is the fact that the shooter missed… which also seems to be coupled with what would be defined as victim-blaming if Trump were any other person.
Who do you mean by "people"? Literally no one I know thinks that. Nobody in the media that I have seen thinks that. Nobody in this thread has said that. I also haven't seen that in comments online.

If you're talking about fringe people, that's always around. I'm not sure why you are focused on that.

Edit: I am going to add one more thing about this though. My guess is, "people"--whoever they are--are starting to see how much he bobs and weaves, he is evading justice in a way normal people cannot. So it makes sense that (throughout history even) if you can't get justice the normal way, and if you can't vote him out, and he's a clear danger to democracy, some start thinking the only way the country will be able to move on is in his death--whatever that is from.

Last edited:
Who do you mean by "people"? Literally no one I know thinks that. Nobody in the media that I have seen thinks that. Nobody in this thread has said that. I also haven't seen that in comments online.

If you're talking about fringe people, that's always around. I'm not sure why you are focused on that.
To double down on this... I have neither seen nor heard anyone trying to justify what happened and being upset the kid missed.

There's plenty of jokes abound about it, but that's not nearly the same thing.

That said, I won't lie... I am only mildly curious about what things would have looked like if he hadn't missed. Also not the same thing.

I think there's a difference between a shooter who's targetting children and a shooter who's targetting someone you perceive to be a would-be dictator who seeks to destroy the foundation your country is built on.

I'm not saying it's justified; just that there's a distinction between the two.

Its also his and the republicans chickens coming home to roost. They have been riling up the right for years, double down on guns, dont want people educated or getting mental health, etc. These are conditions they have created

Its not justified, but it is the conditions and country Trump and his party have been building up for years

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I think there's a difference between a shooter who's targetting children and a shooter who's targetting someone you perceive to be a would-be dictator who seeks to destroy the foundation your country is built on.

I'm not saying it's justified; just that there's a distinction between the two.

Absolutely, but my issue comes from the “violence isn’t the only solution… until it was almost a solution that could’ve benefited me” mentality. You know just as well as I do that that mentality is a slippery slope, and if we suddenly start becoming cool with offing this guy or that guy because he’s a shitty politician, where is the line gonna be drawn? Where I’m from, it isn’t uncommon for people to be killed “just because”, and it’s a terrible way to live. Clearly, there’s already enough violence in this country, and it has already been condoned for far too long, so what happens when we graduate from psychopath mass-shooters, gang violence, etc. to full-on “hang Mike Pence” like we saw on January 6th or “next time, don’t miss” like we’ve been seeing? Sure, one could argue that the American public is finally placing that anger appropriately, but… the bloodlust is concerning. Say, for example, if the dude succeeded Saturday. What does that mean? Is some equally nutty guy on the other side of the aisle gonna take aim at someone else next? Are we gonna go tit for tat until there’s nothing left? That’s where my mind goes when I think about this stuff.

Does that mean you’re implying that there aren’t people who criticize firearms at every chance they get but are suddenly cool with the one that almost took out Trump?
Sure there are. So what?

You know what's worse? People aghast at Trump being shot at but were unmoved by any previous school shootings.

Is some equally nutty guy on the other side of the aisle gonna take aim at someone else next? Are we gonna go tit for tat until there’s nothing left? That’s where my mind goes when I think about this stuff.

I would not be shocked if someone from the right did go after someone on the left because of this. Fuck, they tried to kid nap the governor of Michigan a couple years ago. They are a violent and dangerous group and if I was any democrat, I'd be upping my security

Last edited:
I would not be shocked if someone from the right did go after someone on the left because of this. Fuck, they tried to kid nap the governor of Michigan a couple years ago. They area violent and dangerous group and if I was any democrat, I'd be upping my security
Not to mention the Paul Pelosi attack was an avid Trump fan doing his bidding.

And... uh... J6,...

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I would not be shocked if someone from the right did go after someone on the left because of this. Fuck, they tried to kid nap the governor of Michigan a couple years ago. They area violent and dangerous group and if I was any democrat, I'd be upping my security

Precisely. It isn’t about me being outraged about Trump being shot, or me not being outraged about this shooting or that shooting. It’s about reading the writing on the wall… there’s continually escalating violence, and now the former president was hit. It isn’t “just” gang violence, it isn’t “just” kids in school anymore. We’ve been saying kids should be safe at school. We’ve been saying gang violence is killing people. It kept happening, but the ones in charge were always untouchable. It's a demonstration that even the most secured individuals in the country aren't immune from catching a bullet now, when they were the only ones dodging them for decades. If that’s the case… hope for the rest of us is diminishing a lot faster than we realize, and rather than play tit for tat, like I expect, something less destructive needs to happen.

Back
Top Bottom