Dumb religion slap fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
For the record, I don't like this response.
For the record, I don’t like being hand waived, gaslighted and belittled. I lost a ton of respect for Kelly throughout this, especially when his response to me being upset he called me sheltered was “you are sheltered” without any knowledge of my life.

I fully expect no response from him. Gaslighting pricks tend to avoid being called out

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I’m glad multiple people are saying this is making them sad. Religion made me sad. It hurt me, it held my feelings in a twisted disgusting spiral making me feel like I deserved what I got because I was a “sinner.” I lost years of my life recovering from religion. It physically and mentally harmed me. But I know “nothing” according to one member of this forum because I, based on his presumptions, never visited a region he feels he’s an expert in so nope, I never experience a negative religious moment and therefore can be shrugged off. Never asked, just assumed, yup, ignorant American never been anywhere, never experienced anything.

I’m glad multiple people are saying this is making them sad. Religion made me sad. It hurt me, it held my feelings in a twisted disgusting spiral making me feel like I deserved what I got because I was a “sinner.” I lost years of my life recovering from religion. It physically and mentally harmed me. But I know “nothing” according to one member of this forum because I, based on his presumptions, never visited a region he feels he’s an expert in so nope, I never experience a negative religious moment and therefore can be shrugged off. Never asked, just assumed, yup, ignorant American never been anywhere, never experienced anything.
I'm sorry for what you went through. You didn't deserve that. No one deserves that.

I think the ultimate take-away is that weighing grievances of one religion against another is futile. People have personal experiences that ultimately trump any doctrine or ideology or widespread belief that's being discussed.

For you, your experience is so personal that nothing else could ever compare. I'm fortunate enough to have never been so personally affected by something so horrendous, but I'm sure that if I had, I would share the same sentiment as you.

Instead, my experience occurs from more of a distance -- it centers around the things I've heard from my wife, the things I see in my everyday, the line of scripture that says "marriage occured at age 6 and was consummated at age 9" and that this is the model man all men should hope to emulate. I have never been personally affected; I only see it by-proxy.

I think we can all agree that religion is truly awful. And yet it also has the power to do lots of good in the world. This might be random, but I think Cat Stevens himself best embodies this idea. He donates most of the money from his music to charity. However, he also once called for Salman Rushdie to be murdered simply for questioning a hypocrisy in Islam.

I think the more interesting question is whether religion is a net positive or a net negative to mankind. I still don't know the answer, myself.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Nah, bruv, respond to the other posts and then maybe I'll give some respect back. You picked the cheapest and lightest post to send one back on. Typical of a gaslighter. You also found a way to take a stab at Islam. Straight up, Islamaphobe.

Last edited:
Nah, bruv, respond to the other posts and then maybe I'll give some respect back. You picked the cheapest and lightest post to send one back on. Typical of a gaslighter.
I typed up a long response but I deleted it because I saw what you posted.

You can't reply with an extremely personal story and then expect someone to engage you in a debate about philosophy. So with this childish reply, you just sound like a complete ass.
You also found a way to take a stab at Islam. Straight up, Islamaphobe.
What part was taking a stab? The part where I stated facts?

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Nah, let's see the long statement. I'm amused, let's see it. You have no high ground to hold, so go full send.

Even if you won't post it, you used a portion of your "apology and remorse" post to take a stab at Islam, so yes, Islamaphobe.

Again, I state from the original post I hope you address:

Fuck you, straight up. Fuck you

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I'll spare you the long post. The basic gist of it was that you ARE completely ignorant about Islam, and your personal experience with Christianity has nothing to do with that fact.

And you continue to display said ignorance when you call stating basic facts about the religion "Islamophobic".
Nah, I disagree, you're the ignorant one here. Your personal experience with Islam has nothing to do with that fact.

See how easy that is?

CAFM, my unsolicited thoughts on this are you are calling anyone out for not agreeing that Christianity is the most evil religion. No one else is allowed to say Islam is possibly worse.

Anyone who shares a personal experience of their view point is invalidated because of your personal experience.

Anyone who shares negative thoughts about Islam is islamaphobic.

Any attempt to come to a middle ground is gaslighting.

My recommendation, not that it has any bearing, is to drop this matter. You both are saying the same things. Religion is bad. Has the ability to do good for some, but even more so has the ability to be bad. This is formed by your personal experience, lived or viewed from a distance. You're saying the same things.

It is my opinion, with upmost sincerity, that we drop this. Love and peace.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
CAFM, my unsolicited thoughts on this are you are calling anyone out for not agreeing that Christianity is the most evil religion. No one else is allowed to say Islam is possibly worse.
Sure, but to send it back, this whole thread has been @aiat_gamer and @Smacktard pulling the literal reverse. Islam is the worst and I'm not allow to say I think Christianity is possibly worse
Anyone who shares a personal experience of their view point is invalidated because of your personal experience.
So exactly how both of them have just hand waive my points about christianity?

Anyone who shares negative thoughts about Islam is islamaphobic.

Any attempt to come to a middle ground is gaslighting.
Kelly hand-waiving everything I've had to say because Islam must possibly be worse based on his personal experience and I couldn't possibly have had as bad of an experience with Christianity. I've, subtly, (because if you want me to share details then I'm gonna get banned when Kelly hand waives those personal details as well and I respond) hinted what I've experienced in Christiantiy, more-Catholisism, and he took a stab to say, essentially, "Islam is worse." Motherfucker, he doesn't know what I went through. He is attempting to gaslight me into believing what he "knows" about Islam is worse without knowing the details of what I've gone through in christianity, so yes, Gaslighting. I never accused @aiat_gamer of being an islamaphobe or gaslighting. I accused him of being an ass by not backing his statements and insulting people because they wanted proof.

It's not anyone who shares negative thoughts about Islam. Like I said, there's plenty of negative about islam, I will gladly spend all day talking about the negatives of islam. It's the hand waive of my experiences with christianity. I've also never accused you of anything even if you've disagreed with my points.

My recommendation, not that it has any bearing, is to drop this matter. You both are saying the same things. Religion is bad. Has the ability to do good for some, but even more so has the ability to be bad. This is formed by your personal experience, lived or viewed from a distance. You're saying the same things.

It is my opinion, with upmost sincerity, that we drop this. Love and peace.
Nah, I'm not going to drop some fuckhead hand waiving and thinking my world experiences are invalid because they are privleged and feel like their experiences mean more because what? They worked in a different country? They married someone of a different race? They traveled a few countries they were safe to travel because they weren't American? They found a subreddit that shares in their islamaphobia?

Love and peace will occur when he apologizes for saying my thoughts and opinions mean nothing and validates what i've dealt with in religion that makes me hold me thoughts. Until then, nah, fuck off and piss off. (not to you Local, love you)

WhI've, subtly, (because if you want me to share details then I'm gonna get banned when Kelly hand waives those personal details as well and I respond) hinted what I've experienced in Christiantiy,
You've not been subtle about it.
Islam is the worst and I'm not allow to say I think Christianity is possibly worse
You're allowed to say what you think. I said as much here:
I think the ultimate take-away is that weighing grievances of one religion against another is futile. People have personal experiences that ultimately trump any doctrine or ideology or widespread belief that's being discussed.

For you, your experience is so personal that nothing else could ever compare. I'm fortunate enough to have never been so personally affected by something so horrendous, but I'm sure that if I had, I would share the same sentiment as you.
You're literally gaslighting right now by saying I never said something I said.
Nick Young Wtf GIF

He is attempting to gaslight me into believing what he "knows" about Islam is worse without knowing the details of what I've gone through in christianity, so yes, Gaslighting
This may shock you, but I am actually aware of abuse perpetuated within the Catholic church. I am aware that it is in some ways institutionalized, and arguably even tolerated as part of Christianity's doctrine of forgiveness.

When weighing two evils, based on everything I know about the scripture, and based on my personal experiences (which you are not hesitant to dismiss, although you angrily accuse me of doing the same to you), one still comes out on top (or bottom -- whatever).
They traveled a few countries they were safe to travel because they weren't American?
lmao persecution complex much?
They found a subreddit that shares in their islamaphobia?
Funny how angry you get about people supposedly dismissing your personal experiences when you do the exact same thing to people who've actually experienced the religion themselves. You're a fucking hypocrite.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
@Smacktard avoids the hard fight, that's why he won't post his response to the long post.

Come at me bro. You've already shown your true self, you won't surprise me any further unless it's a post full of remose and mercy, something you've shown you're incapable of unless it includes an attack on Islam

Literally you when I've said, with sources, Christiantiy and wars involving christianty have caused the most deaths
Your source was an Islamic scholar who I've proven made shitty inferences and used faulty conclusions. You never responded to my rebuttal.
For the third time, respond to the long post
1. I gave you the gist of it, and you didn't respond to the points I made with anything meaningful or true. You claimed I was being Islamophobic, but couldn't give an iota of evidence, or even rationalize that claim. Why provide you the full long post when you can't even respond to the short one in any meaningful way?

2. I just made a long post, which you're now ignoring it because it points out your glaring hypocrisy and ignorance. You do this every single time I try to provide facts. You respond emotionally. You're not here to debate or discuss, or even consider another person's viewpoint other than your own. You're here to fight. So why bother with giving you even more fodder for you to ignore and "whatabout"?

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
THe best part about this whole thing is Kelly has called me a cherry picker three times and has single sentence quoted me every nearly every single time he's quoted me, or at least cut out critical points I've made. King of out of context. but also:
Dont Give Up Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

THe best part about this whole thing is Kelly has called me a cherry picker three times and has single sentence quoted me every nearly every single time he's quoted me, or at least cut out critical points I've made. King of out of context. but also:
I dunno, personally I think the best part about this whole thing is your complete lack of self-awareness. It's kind of funny.

I get it, your islamaphobia scares you away from reality
Yep, you're right. You win the internet fight. You don't actually need facts, evidence, discussion, or even an understanding of the topic at hand. You don't have to address any of the points the other person makes.

You just need to tap into pure emotion and focus on a single deleted post, and then you win.

Here's your crown, king:
👑

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Yep, you're right. You win the internet fight. You don't actually need facts, evidence, discussion, or even an understanding of the topic at hand. You don't have to address any of the points the other person makes.

You just need to tap into pure emotion and focus on a single deleted post, and then you win.

Here's your crown, king:
👑
Hey, finally, the domain internet king on all religion because he's the one white guy who visited the middle east and also backpacked part of asia and maybe europe has finally admitted, facts don't matter, all that matters is that you had an "experience," but also "he fucked that middle eastern girl that one time and continues to fuck her every now and then"

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
You win King, enjoy your hardcore religion in a hardcore religious part of the world. Hope you don't slip up! You, at the minimum, might serve hard labor! I will miss your posts when that happens, brother!

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I hope you have the bravery of walking through Gaza tomrrow chanting "Let's go Judaism! 👏 👏 👏👏👏"

Afterall, you know everything about every religion and can push through any argument made that might be pro islam or anti christian!

has finally admitted, facts don't matter, all that matters is that you had an "experience,"
But... that was literally your argument?

When I gave you facts about the religion, you called me Islamophobic.
When I pressed you to say exactly what was Islamophobic about the facts I listed, you screeched about a deleted post.
When I asked you to consider the perspective of other people who were raised Muslim and left the religion, you said they're Islamophobes.

Using your same logic, your personal experience in the Catholic church leading you to be anti-Catholic makes you a Christianophobe.

Of course, my entire point is that you don't actually use logic. You're cruising entirely on a wave of emotion.
also "he fucked that middle eastern girl that one time and continues to fuck her every now and then"
My wife was raised Muslim and has lived in Saudi Arabia her entire life, you absolute fucking tactless clod.

I hope you have the bravery of walking through Gaza tomrrow chanting "Let's go Judaism! 👏 👏 👏👏👏"

Afterall, you know everything about every religion and can push through any argument made that might be pro islam or anti christian!
Oh, you won't go to Gaza? shame. cowardly. But somehow you'll paint me the asshole. Support your religious cause! Bring christianity to the people of Gaza!
What the fuck are you actually even talking about? I think your brain is straight up broke.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
But... that was literally your argument?

When I gave you facts about the religion, you called me Islamophobic.
When I pressed you to say exactly what was Islamophobic about the facts I listed, you screeched about a deleted post.
When I asked you to consider the perspective of other people who were raised Muslim and left the religion, you said they're Islamophobes.

Using your same logic, your personal experience in the Catholic church leading you to be anti-Catholic makes you a Christianophobe.

Of course, my entire point is that you don't actually use logic. You're cruising entirely on a wave of emotion.
Not an argument against the long post. Quote the long post, coward
My wife was raised Muslim and has lived in Saudi Arabia her entire life, you absolute fucking tactless clod.
Oofda, explains your islamaphobioa, pussy must be good. You claim me to be tactless and this is the first comment I've made about your religious connotations. I've let you slide on insults toward my wife, her beliefs, etc with your religious bullshit, but god dammit I insult you and I'm the tactless cod. Brother, you are the biggest piece of shit here. I am a christanophobe because I was molested by the church but oh my god your wife dislikes the muslim church and you got to travel multiple countries with her but news headlines upset her so they must be worse. fuck you. fuck every single inch of your existance. Your wife hasn't experienced a tenth of what I hate and you;re a piece of shit.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Kelly supports the rape of white women in christianty. The proof is my wife was attacked and raped by an upper member of her church before we met. I was also sexually molested three times to get my first communion by our cardinal of our church. But god dammit, his wife had to wear a hat, so we must've not suffered as much because as Kelly will try to point out "It wasnt islam." Nah, Kelly, you right. It wasn't Islam. It was worse. It was christianity

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND PAINT ISLAM AS A WORSE RELIGION, KELLY? MY WIFE WAS RAPED, HAD A DICK IN HER VAGINA AT 7 YEARS OLD IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BY A PRIEST BECAUSE THE PRIEST AT THE TIME SAID IT WAS A REQUIREMENT TO PROVE HER FAITH. I HAD MY DICK TOUCHED AND WAS FORCED TO CUM WHEN I WAS 11 YEARS OLD TRYING TO GET MY COMMUNION FOR THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OTHERWISE, MY FAMILY WOULD'VE BEEN UPSET WITH ME I HADN'T PROVED MY FAITH, I COULDNT GET MARRIED IN THE CHURCH. I HAD TO KEEP QUIET. MY FATHER PULLED US OUT OF CHUCH BECUASE HE WATCHED A PRIEST GROPE A GIRL AFTER CONFESSIONAL AND IT WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. SO YES, PLEASE TELL ME HOW I'M IGNORANT TO RELIGION, HOW 'M IGNORANT TO EVIL, HOW I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

FUCK YOU KELLY. FUCK EVERY INCH OF YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom