Dumb religion slap fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
@Ben Delete my account or ban it. I don't want to be surrounded by people who support the rape of christian and catholic children. doubly so people like @Smacktard who will argue the rape of them is necessary because islam is somehow more evil?

Last edited:

Andy

Northern Lights
GW Elder
Oh No Fire GIF

I am a christanophobe because I was molested by the church
No, you idiot. You're not a Christianophobe. That's my entire fucking point. It's not "Religion"-phobic to point out the flaws and hypocrisy and bullshit in religions that you are well-accustomed with.

My point was that it's inconsiderate to dismiss others' experiences -- especially when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about WRT Islam.
I've let you slide on insults toward my wife, her beliefs, etc with your religious bullshit,
I never insulted your wife, you asshole. I never made reference to your wife, or her experiences, or dismissed them in any sort of way. I wish I could say you offered the same courtesy to MY wife, and yet:
Oofda, explains your islamaphobioa, pussy must be good
oh my god your wife dislikes the muslim church
You're a fucking asshole, man. I even said I understand why your experiences have shaped your views of Christianity so much. The one lacking any understanding is YOU. You dismissed my perspective and the perspective of many people who experience cruel treatment of a religion YOU don't fucking understand. God forbid anyone critique a religion you don't know jack fucking shit about. I didn't realize this was a trauma Olympics.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
No, you idiot. You're not a Christianophobe. That's my entire fucking point. It's not "Religion"-phobic to point out the flaws and hypocrisy and bullshit in religions that you are well-accustomed with.
Oh, shit, I must not be religious-phobe because MY WIFE WAS LITERALLY RAPED BY A PRIEST but I didn't instantly super sayian him and win the tournament while he bent over my wife so I must be in the wrong, right? Fuck you.

I never insulted your wife, you asshole.
Brotha LOL. LMAO even.
You're a fucking asshole, man. I even said I understand why your experiences have shaped your views of Christianity so much. The one lacking any understanding is YOU.
LMAO fuck you, your wife was not literally raped by a religion. Your wife gave you some hypotheticals. I've literally dealt with the trauma my wife has gone through, I've supported her, I've made sure someone was ther the whoe time. SO nah. fuck you ,you're the one with no understanding

so I must be in the wrong, right? Fuck you.
No, you're in the wrong because you call me an Islamophobe despite not considering my perspective and personal experiences, then you screech at me saying I do the same thing to you -- which I don't. I do consider your viewpoints and history valid. You're in the wrong because you're an inconsiderate hypocrite.

The last thing I'm going to say is this:
I wonder if your wife would appreciate you airing her past on an Internet forum to win an argument. I know mine wouldn't.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
No, you're in the wrong because you call me an Islamophobe despite not considering my perspective and personal experiences, then you screech at me saying I do the same thing to you -- which I don't. I do consider your viewpoints and history valid. You're in the wrong because you're an inconsiderate hypocrite.

The last thing I'm going to say is this:
I wonder if your wife would appreciate you airing her past on an Internet forum to win an argument. I know mine wouldn't.
Whew lad. Fuck you. Put my wife’s names in your mouth like that and I encounter you in real life, you’d be hurting. But, I hope the best for you and your future endeavors. But fuck every inch of you. I hope bad things happen to you and you learn. Fuck off, bitch

Alright internet tough guy. You hope the best for me AND you hope bad things happen to me. Cool.

I hope only good things happen to you, and yet that you still have time to reflect on your attitude and behavior here, because some of the shit you said has been disgusting and appalling. There's no excuse for how personal your attacks have become. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom