• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Do you have any pets?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
The expression on the cat's face says it all. What the fuck? You call this a box?

They'll take a box, ANY box, over the most expensive of toys. Cardboard, it's all they want :D
Buys $40 worth of cat toys.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BOX DAD?

Fine. The dollar store cube also suffices.

1000013181.jpg

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Buys $40 worth of cat toys.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BOX DAD?

Fine. The dollar store cube also suffices.

View attachment 16429
I had somebody give me their old baby play thing made out of that stuff and Jello absolutely loved it.

MVIMG_20200529_121057.jpg

IMG_20200529_121052.jpg

I also found this picture while looking for those ones that's in the same pose as yours.

PXL_20210228_221343563.jpg

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Henry was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put down today. This is the last picture I have of him, sent to me while he was at my parents'. At least he got lots of snuggles and a window to lay in during his final days.

738780212.jpg

Somebody else please post pictures of their healthy kitties so this thread isn't sad.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Henry was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put down today. This is the last picture I have of him, sent to me while he was at my parents'. At least he got lots of snuggles and a window to lay in during his final days.

View attachment 16752

Somebody else please post pictures of their healthy kitties so this thread isn't sad.
I'm so sorry, Kat. Wishing you all the best!

How about a happy doggo fresh after a haircut?View attachment 16753
Beautiful!

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I saw these kitties on my walk yesterday. You aren't supposed to touch strays here because they can be rabid, but you can probably guess that doesn't do much to discourage me.
I'm the exact same in foreign countries, hasn't backfired so I will continue to get the strays.

My girls are happy I'm home after I was away to Montreal this week.

1000013611.jpg

1000013609.jpg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
IMG_8112.jpeg

Not a pet, but I found a baby bird in a box in the garage yesterday. Little dude was all stressed, dehydrated, hungry, and too tired to fly. I hooked him up with some birdseed and water, let him chill in a different box and regain his strength a little, and as SOON as he flew out mama bird came to the roof and gave him an earful for not reporting back home.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Inspector Freyja coming to approve my newest office accessory.

View attachment 16923
That is fine indeed!
View attachment 16924

Not a pet, but I found a baby bird in a box in the garage yesterday. Little dude was all stressed, dehydrated, hungry, and too tired to fly. I hooked him up with some birdseed and water, let him chill in a different box and regain his strength a little, and as SOON as he flew out mama bird came to the roof and gave him an earful for not reporting back home.
Aww, cute lil birdie!

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm last on the pecking order. My wife is by far number one, then my daughter is next. Once she's had enough of them she'll come visit me in the office while I work.
You know what that means? You're her favourite. She wants to spend time with you. She gets the huggles out the way with them, then spends time with the person she feels comfortable with ;)

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Yes! I want to fall for this trap!
It's mostly safe.

1000008051.jpg

we picked up jon snowball from the cattery yesterday, she was there a month. she obviously loved it cause she's much bigger now.
There seems to be a problem with your post, because I don't see any pictures of Jon Snowball.

Back
Top Bottom