• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Do you have any pets?

Unfortunately my cat is dying. He has lost a lot of weight over the last few months and has now completely stopped eating. He hasn't had his death sentence yet but I'm fully steeled for such an outcome after the conversation with the vet tomorrow. We'll see.

I'm sad, but not too sad. He is (at least) 18 and a half years old. He's a stray cat we found in Singapore, and has fared far better than his parents and siblings who all died in a storm drain when he was just a few months old. Also he should have died of a kidney issue when he was a few years old.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Unfortunately my cat is dying. He has lost a lot of weight over the last few months and has now completely stopped eating. He hasn't had his death sentence yet but I'm fully steeled for such an outcome after the conversation with the vet tomorrow. We'll see.

I'm sad, but not too sad. He is (at least) 18 and a half years old. He's a stray cat we found in Singapore, and has fared far better than his parents and siblings who all died in a storm drain when he was just a few months old. Also he should have died of a kidney issue when he was a few years old.
I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm glad you're prepared. It's never easy to lose a fur baby, but 18 years+ is a great life! ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear that. On the bright side though, it's good that the cat lived a long life. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom